Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: 2 Jedi Masters take a walk along a river (OPEN)

obiwan2

*Obi struggles to pull himself out as the goop covering him holds a tight grip. Finally, he begins to make some progress and pulls his arms free. He then uses the force to maneuver a long branch down to him, grabbing hold, and slowly pulling his legs out of the muck. He shakes his arms and legs a bit, trying to get as much off as possible, but soon turns his attention to Saurron and Dyne*

OOC-*sigh* Sorry for taking so long to reply to this

Lance Casey

As Obiwan get's to his feet, the shadow of Lance Casey casts over him. He look's up and there stands Casey with the sledge hammer raised in the air.

"Sorry Obi, I have to do it."

Casey begin's to swin down only to miss Obiwan completly. Casey let's go of the sledge hammer and guides it with the force strait into the face of the bewildered Dyne. While Sarrun is confused, Casey rushes at him and ignites his LS. As it is about to come down, Saurron raises his LS in defense, barely getting it up. As Saurron focus's on Casey's saber, Casey takes the oppurtunity to kick Saurron in the gut. As Saurron bends over, Casey grabs the back of his head, pulling Saurron down to the ground with a sickening thud.

Obiwan watches this in shock as the man who had just hit his fiance with a sledge hammer walk's over to the still body of Leia on the ground and removes a chip from the back of her neck, revealing a head that had not been busted open by a sledge hammer nor blood coming from her mouth.

Liam Jinn

OOC: ok I sorta forgot about this thread so I really don't knwo whats happened to me, if anyone did anything to me please tell me and I'll edit my post

IC Liam jumps out of the bushes he had been lurking in and notices Lance. Liam activates his lightsaber and looks around confused.

um..

Lance Casey

"Oh great there's more jedi. I come here trying to keep a low profile and I run right into the meeting ground of the jedi."

Obiwan And Leia stare at Casey with no amusement on their faces.

"Don't try to make this into some big joke Casey, after the crap you pulled before you disappeared for 3 months. We should bring you in and make you stand trial for your crimes."

"I did what was necessary for me to drop as far from sight as possible. There is a reason why I came back and I think you and your friend's at the GJO will be interested to hear it."

"No. You don't get any conference until we know where you have been."

"Fine then. After my 'Fall from Grace' I proceded with a plan I had been working on. As you all know, the drug spice has been running rampant through the universe. I have been tracking down all the leads I could find for the past three month's, trying to find out who is behind the whole Spice ring. I have traced it back here to Dagobah."

SAURRON

OOC: Casey if you expect me to believe that you can take out a Jedi Master, a Sith Master, and a Sith Warrior inside of two posts, you are completely out of your mind...and how exactly was Saurron confused?...oh well so be it...to late... you and your character are going to learn the hard way now.

As Casey engages in his lengthy discussion with the two Jedi Masters Saurron takes full advantage of his mistake, his mistake at thinking he could knock out a Sith Master in one attack, and just leave him lay...

While blurting out foolish intentions of stopping spice running Saurron rises off the ground once more. Saurron's eyes glow stark white in the darkness of the swampy surroundings of Dagobah. His head aching from the blows received this night he focuses once more on the Dark Side energies that are there for him when he needs them.

Obiwan and Leia's eyes widen in concern as they see Saurron rise behind the foolish Lance Casey. Bright white streaks of lighting tinged with an aura of blue leap forth striking Casey in the back traveling the length of his body. The disruption of the Force known as Sith Lighting illuminates the area bleaching the surroundings in a bluish tint.

Shaking uncontrollably from the voltage Casey is neither able to fall nor yell out while being held there in a horrific state as his insides begin to boil.

Ceasing his first volley of lightning the area goes dim as a splash is heard from Casey's body falling face first into the water filled sink hole. As the water splashes over the sides and up to their feet the two formidable Jedi Masters look on wondering if Lance Casey is dead.

Dyne and Soth, make sure these two are...occupied Saurron coldly states as he turns his attention to the love lorn Jedi once more.

Lance Casey

OOC:: I never intented to take you out with two post's. I only wanted long enough to explain myself.

Dyne Darkforce

Dyne nodded to Saurron as he looked over at Liam and Casey. A smirk instantly appeared over his face as he looked in Liam's and Casey's direction. A harsh wind picked up around them as he outstretched his sabre at them. He swayed back and forth with one fist locked and one hand gripped on the yellow radiating sabre, looking at Casey with a evil glare in his eyes. Dyne looked at his body as it was hit with the Sith Master's force lightning.

"Got cooked raw Casey?

He laughs and rushes at him, flipping up then bringing his sabre down on Casey. Dyne swings the pulsating sabre across his knees. As Dyne slices him through, his clothing is immediately burned as well. The sabre goes across his skin, opening a wound up and blood rushes to the opening. He summons the Dark Side around him with a sinister grin on his face. Dyne steps back and lifts Casey into the air with force and concentration. Bringing his hand across while rotating Casey in the air, Dyne launches him towards the bank of the river. He lands hard in the swampy and muddy area, the air knocked out of his lungs as the Sith charges at him again. His sabre held at his side behind him the point of the sabre point down, Dyne flips into a mid-air cartwheel. He comes down with his cloak and sabre, landing both his metal heels into Casey's back. The hit sends a sharp pain into his spinal column.

Dyne flips back and away from Casey, maintaining a tight grip on his sabres. He steps back as the gale of wind still surrounding him, his glare locked onto Casey while in a proper defensive position.

EDIT - Typos and TTT

obiwan2

*Obi quickly turns to Leia, not sure what to do*

Death Knight Soth

"Yes, my master."

Came Soth as he shifted his eyes to Liam's. With a mere glance Liam had been foretold of his eminent doom at the hands of the former Death Knight.

In a blinding flash Soth sped to Liam. Something in the Force told him to swing but he failed to hit his mark. In mid stroke Soth had already gripped Liam's saber hilt. Liam immediatly feels the stinging strike from Soth's elbow straight into his nose. The unmistakable sound is heard. A few seconds pass then the blood flows down the front of Liam's face almost uncontrollably. While holding Liam's hand, and lit saber, Soth with his body already turned backwards showing Liam his back as he completed the strike, kicks upward with his heal striking the stunned Jedi in the groin. Liam, loosening his grip on his saber hilt sinks to his knees slapping the mud as he falls to the ground. Now holding the piffle Jedi's saber Soth retracts the humming blade and steps forward out of the reach of him.

After having walked a few paces away Soth turns his head and looks over at the pain filled Jedi with an expressionless stare already plotting his death.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia watching Casey and Liam's situation with the sith, turns to Obi with a look of total confusion**

**The Jedi Masters quickly turned their attention back to Saurron. Obi and Leia quickly positioned themselves into defensive stances, waiting for his next attack**

OOC: I am so sorry for my delay. But I am not sure where to jump back in here, just by what is going on here now. So..Saurron, its your move. Hopefully we can resume now. Thanks. Obi, I am sorry I really don't know what to do from here either.

Dyne Darkforce

OOC: I believe that the major part of this fight revolves around Saurron, Obi, and Leia right now. I think the way you three were fighting before is the way you should continue on as me and Soth take care of the outside interference so to speak.

Dyne Darkforce

TTT

SAURRON

OOC: Game on!!

Saurron, through the course of the evening had spent much Force Energy and was beginning to feel it, or was the morning creeping up on him. Quickly he checked his chronometer on his wrist. The red numbers counting down with precision he was safe for now. The Cursed Star would not rise for some time. Even if it did very minimal light ever saw the ground here. However his apprentice would not fair so well.

Draining the non-sentinent beings in the area once again he gathered enough power for another foray against the two Jedi Masters. With his hand outstretched in front of him Saurron makes a gripping gesture closing his hand into a fist.

The gesture is felt elsewhere however in Obiwan's forearm. The pressure is immense, the bones in his arm are all but crushed as his face contorts at the pain he is experiencing. Saurron's eyes flash wide as he stares at Obi in pain, almost as if he is feeding from it, taking great pleasure in the Jedi's upcoming demise for the human body has many bones to crush...

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia quickly turned to Obi, seeing and sensing what Saurron was doing to him, her eyes darted back at Saurron. The Jedi Master without hesitation ignited her lightsaber once more and charged at the Sith**

**Leia could only think of stopping Saurron and real quick for her love's sake. Noting Saurron's full focus was channeled on the HATE and control over Obi...Leia took full advantage of the distraction. She quickly came up on the unexpecting Sith, calling for strength through the force, she went up into a leap while bring her saber hilt across the temple of his face, as she simultaneously kicked him in the gutt. As Saurron buckled forward from the unexpected attack..Leia grabbed his head by the hair bringing his head crashing downward on her knee. During this time...Obi was released from Saurron's mental/physical darkside hold on him.**

**As Saurron...fell towards his knees from the blow, Leia was just about to go boot him in the ribs, when he unexpectantly pulled out a dagger and thrusted into Leia's left ankle, turning it some before pulling it out. The Jedi Master yelled for a split moment before falling down to the ground in pain.**

**Saurron still on the ground, rubbing his head while giving off an evil grin. Slowly rosed to his feet standing over the fallen Leia**

"You really think you can defeat me..JEDI?!"

**He chuckled mockingly**

**Leia in much pain..grabbed at her ankle as she tried desperately to slide away from the sith. The Jedi just looked on as she contemplated her predicament**

SAURRON

With Obi stunned, if only for a moment Saurron peered at Leia<a href=http://members.aol.com/amindcrime/peeringin.jpg> delving</a> into her mind as she was caught of guard and not mentally ready for an attack of such kind. Feeling Saurron enter, her stomach sickens as the Dark negative energy from his very being fights with the light that normally pervades in her soul for dominance. Struggling to force him out she becomes oblivious to the outside. Then the images flash in her mind...like a nightmare they come...Saurron, keeping pace with her in a slow ominous walk as she crawls backwards unable to stand...Obi gripping his arm, and clenching his teeth through the pain of an almost shattered bone. All to real are these images as she reaches for calm, for peace...but a dark answer now pervades in her mind...the answer is but a whisper from the Sith Master but rings loudly in the Jedi Masters mind.

There is no peace...Jedi.

With a jolt of pain in her abdomen her eyes widen in shock to find Saurron kneeling beside her with one hand on her throat. Leaning over her he gazes into her eyes reading her pain like a receptor taking it all in. Leia try's to raise her saber, but she finds her arm pinned down by one of his knees as it drives into her biceps making it impossible to move. Leia sees Saurrons other shoulder jerk in a twisting/thrusting motion. Sending a wave of pain over her like non other. Her mouth opens but is silent as Saurron's Sith Dagger is forced into her cutting deeply through her tissue, severing her maternal organs.

Laying there in the mud of Dagobah Leia wearily slides her hand down to where the pain is and brings it back to hold up in front of her motionless ashen face, blood drips on her chest as Saurron backs away to leave her in her agony of a possible future ruined. Her hand slides once more to the grave wound, her dilated eyes staring up to the stars of a once peaceful evening, as she slips from consciousness.

Saurron turns to Dyne Darkforce, and his apprentice Soth.

It is done, return to the shuttle.

The scene here was bleak, much destruction was issued here...much pain. The immediate area of the battle had not only been burned by the thermal detonator that was set off but scorched by the negative energy of the Dark Side...

edit=dyslexia

Dyne Darkforce

Dyne nodded to the Sith Master and deactivated his sabre, clipping it onto his belt. He turns around and walks towards their shuttle fading into the shadows while laughing insanely and with eyes surged with the force of the Dark Side.

obiwan2

*Tears run down Obi's face as he watches on in horror, still grinding his teeth from the pain. Slowly, as Saurron and Dyne leave, Obiwan2 makes his way over to his beloved. Quickly, he rips off his shirt, doing his best to stop Leia's bleeding. But he knew all too well that there was no way he could provide the medical attention that she needs way out here in the dessert. He turns around only to see the Sith boarding their shuttle, both laughing as it takes off. The Jedi Master then turned back to the love of his life*

"We have to get you back to GJO," Obi said in tears

*Slowly and carefully, he did his best to load her aboard his own ship, praying that he would not lose the woman he loves more than anything else in the world*

"You will pay, Saurron....you will pay...."

David Excalibur

OOC: I need a sith vampire, Saurron if you could tell me a way to contact you, it would be great help. I need it for an RPG.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567