Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Jedi Masters take a walk along a river (OPEN)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

2 Jedi Masters take a walk along a river (OPEN)

**after a date at Yoghurts. It was a perfect ending to a perfect night. The moon and stars were gleaming in the reflection of the river. It was truly a sight to be seen.****Leia turned to Obiwan2. She placed her arms around him and looked up into his handsome eyes.**

I want to thank you for a wonderful evening and taking me here to this beautiful river bank.

**As Leia leaned closer to kiss Obi, Leia stopped momentarily and slowly backed away. A puzzled looked crossed her face. She sensed another force presence in the area...but one from the darkside of the force**

Obi...I don't think we are alone, anymore.

OOC: Please Read this regarding this RP before posting!

This is intended to be an OPEN RP battle. I just ask all that want to participate to consider the basic fighting rules, NO GOD MODING, No Maiming, and well you know the rest!

ALSO....VERY IMPORTANT....PLEASE WAIT until Obiwan2 and Saurron post first. I have asked them specifically to join this thread, because we planned it. Once they make their initial posts, ANYONE may join in. Jedi/Sith, Imperials. Thank you for your consideration. Let's have fun then.

The setting is a small river bank set outside a wooded area. Also..as you may have guessed..it is at night.

EDIT: TTT

obiwan2

*Obiwan2 thinks to himself that he really should've had that breath mint Fett offered him earlier, but soon realizes the reason Leia stopped. He nods at Leia's words. He can also feel a presence...one he has not felt in some time*

SAURRON

As the two Jedi search for the source of the disturbance silence falls upon the area as small beings begin dropping all around as their force energy is drained from them...

The two look around feeling the Dark Side close to them...to close.

A low sinister whisper carries through the silence falling upon their ears with a cynical overtone.

Their are dangerous creatures out at night don't you know...your date is over

Spinning in the direction of the familiar voice they see nothing but the glowing eyes of Saurron.

With outstretched arms Saurron force pushes Obi into the river then tilts his head mockingly at Leia as Obi flounders in the shallow waters muck and grime sending ripples across the smooth running water disrupting the romantic reflections that once graced the waters surface.

So nice to see you again Leia how is the leg?

Dante Marzullo

Little Dante hides behind some bushes as he spies on the Jedi and Sith hoping to learn some moves..

Darth Viscera

*DV pushes little Dante out of the way, then runs towards Leia, looking frantic.*

"Capital knockers, madam!"

*DV then does a backflip into the nearby river*

OOC: lol , sorry. Tholuem dared me to do it

Itala Marzullo

The river near freezes from Itala Marzullo's dark powers, fog engulfs all the surroundings and living things as a particularly low humming sound is heard. The place turns dark on cue as Itala spots a recognizably chubby figure know as Darth Viscera, he had rudely and disrespectfuly shoved his dear son and seed of evil out of his way, heading for the Jedi. He snarls in anger as he turns red and raises his arms, points them at DV. Suddenly he force calls DV to him and force/speed headbutts him, sending him splashing down the river..That's for touching my son.EDIT: God bless EDIT. Happy 2000 post! My bitter contribution to swfans.net.

Darth Viscera

The joke's on you, you just wasted your 2000th post on me!

:

EDIT~DV isn't chubby.

Blade the chosen one

*As saurron is talking to Leia he hears a noise coming from the bushes he turns and no one was there. Then he turned and got kicked in the back of the head. He looked up and saw Blade*

Blade: what were you expecting someone else?

<font color=green>EDIT: sig is no good. Needs to be closed.</font>

DarthDarkCloak

OOC: LMAO@DV that was hilarious

obiwan2

*Surprised to see Blade here, Obiwan2 gets up as soon as he can, moving towards the fallen Saurron and watching him closely, knowing he will soon attack. Until then, Obi awaits the Sith's move, ready to protect the one he loves*

Blade the chosen one

*backs up to Obi*

I got your Back my Friend.

*Moves getting ready for Saurron*

Joe

Joe jumps down from a tree and lands beside Saurron. He helps him up.

"That wasn't very Jedi like, Blade. Maybe I can help make this a little more even."

Joe ignites both blades of his red dark saber and waits to see what Saurron wants to do.

ReaperFett

::Fett sits back in his chair, and smiles. it had been an uneventfull day. Little had happened in the bar either. Strangely quiet day, except for a few regulars. Oh yeah, Obi and Leia had had a date too. But that was it. The bar was as good as empty, with only Fett and a few workers workers inside.

As Fett took a sip from his drink, something twinged inside him. Someones in trouble. Closeby. Two powerful Jed...

It suddenly clicked who it was. Fett leaps to his feet, and runs to the door. He may make it in time...::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia eyed Saurron when he force pushed Obi into the river. She quickly responded by igniting her saber**

My leg is fine thank you! How's your side? *smirks* Don't answer that..you have to answer to me on another matter.

**Leia glanced over to see Obi is fine and was getting out of the river**

You have to answer to me on what you just did!

**As Leia said that...Blade had kicked Saurron to the ground. Obi quickly met up with Leia and Blade. As the 3 jedi looked on, a mysterious sith came into view to help..Saurron. The Jedi looked on watching for the siths next move**

Joe

OOC: I want to get somethin clear first. I'm not a Sith. I'm not a member of any group. I just wanted to join in and I saw that Saurron was gettin triple-teamed, so I decided to help him.

Dark Lord Dyzm

**As Fett runs through the door, Dyzm watches from his vantage point on top of the Bar. He quickly gets to his feet and jumps from the building. Landing next to his Speeder bike. He slides on, Guns the engine and speeds after Fett. The Jedi Hears the sound but dosent react quickly enough as Dyzm spins the bike and sideswips Fett, ripping skin off and knocking him from his feet. Hitting the brakes, Dyzm stops the bike and gets off. He Holds his lightsaber unlit in his left hand and he waits for the jedi to get up**

OOC: I am on Vacation right now in Hawaii, and I dont know when I might beable to respond to anything.

Joe

OOC: Cool pic, Dyzm.

Dark Lord Dyzm

OOC: Thanks...
    **Kicks the Place to make sure it didnt die**

SAURRON

Thank you Joe, turns to Blade, Expecting...no...smelled...yes.Rubbing his head and straightening up...

With that Saurron somersaults rolling on the ground to arrive at the side of Obi with one hand behind him and one in front. Before Obi can react Saurron lays a viscous open hand hit on Obi's mid section nearly rupturing his insides, thus causing him to lose his dinner he just ate with Leia, as he flails backwards arms out in front of him, and bent over splashing into the water again. Obi deeply encumbered with his soaking wet robes fights the weight of his own clothing getting out of the once again disturbed river.

Springing up from his knelt down position, Saurron performs a spinning hook kick connecting his heel with the side of Blades face sending him cart wheeling away to the ground ending up on his back as dirt and twigs fly up in the air at his landing, leaving only Leia standing there once again.

Now then where were we...oh yes.

With deliberately slow movement Saurron gazes into Leia's eyes watching her movements.He slides his hand to his own saber hilt, the pitch black weapon barely visible in the night if not for the light from the moon shining off its highly polished surface...

Lighting it the blade grows to full length as he taunts her with the blood red saber as it illuminates the immediate area casting an omnipresent glow over even the color of Leia's saber blade itself.

Meet my apprentice...Soth

Liam Jinn

*Liam slowly walks down the bank of a river. He has a slight grin on his face from what had occured less than an hour ago. As he nears Yog's Bar, he notices a small qaurrel between a few jedi and sith*

"Awww, isn't this sweet. Obi and Leia are fighting together, awwwwwwww."

*Liam unclips his lightsaber and walks up behind the sith and ignites it. The grey blade shines brightly from where Liam is standing*

"Hey, maggo...um evil ones!!! pst look at me! I am here now, so you better run along before you get hurt."

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast