Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Message to the Jedi...

Rama Sha

I think I know what it is.......

And I'll tell you this.....Mara didn't make her mark as a Jedi, she made it as a Sith. The Jedi don't deserve it.

and Im not making the offer that I want it......Im just say that it shouldn't go in some kinda Jedi Museum....thats not where it belongs.

Satine Capashen

Sniper...

"Bring in Isard if you want Sniper, I truly don't give a flying frell."

Alpha reaches almost casually to one of his katanas on his back and unsheaths it. He hits a button on the hilt and the blade becopmes surrounded by energy.

"I tire of this. We need to find out what the hell this is they have and then kill 'em and take it.

Nupraptor

Re: Sniper...

"Patience, Alpha. You mustn't be so anxious for a fight if it can be avoided. And I have a good idea what it is that he holds."

Nupraptor turns to face Lord Fire Blade once more.

"However, I will not hesitate to use force, if it is necessary."

ReaperFett

::Fett pumps his shotgun, and aims it at sniper

"Sniper, you should know that Snipers never win at close range"::

Satine Capashen

Wait Fett...

Alpha uses the force to bring Fett's rifle down, and looks at Fett.

"Let me get Sniper...I need to have a little fun..."

Sniper Tondry

Tondry leans back against the tree in a restful position. "Tell you what, Satine. You graduate from that Jedi kindergarden you're going to. Then, maybe I'll take you seriously."

The sniper opens one eye that centers on ReaperFett. "And you should know, Fett, that you'll never have enough bullets to take me down."

ReaperFett

::
    "Eight shells in the shotgun, 12 bullets in the pistol. I can see I have enough"::

Satine Capashen

Re: Sniper

Alpha jumps at Sniper, and uses the butt of his sword to hit Sniper in the jaw. Sniper flies back after an audible crack is heard, and alpha smiles as Sniper hits the floor.

"Keep annoying me and I just might get nasty..."

Gav Mortis

Gav rides towards the group on his speeder bike, he comes to a stop not far from his fellow Sith and joins them, standing alongside Lord Fire Blade and Rama Sha. Before he speaks a narrow grin comes to life across his face.

"My, my; the Jedi are very eager to ready their weapons for a fight and I can't see any Sith with a weapon at the ready yet" he announces in a clear voice to the group "It seems they have become somewhat bewlidered regarding their principles wouldn't you say?"

ReaperFett

Haven't attacked a soul yet Gav. Just aiming

Nupraptor

Nupraptor cooly brings his arms up to his chest, brushing a hand against the lightsabre on his waist before crossing them. He simply stares at Gav.

"I don't need a weapon to keep good on my promises."

Gav Mortis

"A Jedi caressing a powerful gun aiming it at those who are unarmed and claiming his innocence?" he lets out a snort of amusement at the Jedi.

ReaperFett

The unarmed can be the most dangerous for those who are ill prepared

Gav Mortis

The subtle grin remains on Gav's face as he looks across to Nupraptor, "Oh I do hope you keep to you're promises and I will be sure to live up to mine."

Sniper Tondry

Tondry freezes, then stands up, working his jaw. "I seem to be good at getting under the skin of a given Jedi," he chuckles.

He frowns and coughs up a trickle of blood, continuing to work his jaw.

Alpha is suddenly blinded as Tondry spits blood into his eyes. With a nice, clear shot, Tondry hauls back and lands a punch right over one of Alpha's eyes. The area above his eye begins turning red and starts to swell. "Eye for an eye, Jedi," he chuckles, massaging his jaw with one hand.

Gav Mortis

"I'm aware of that Fett, that's why us Sith are unarmed and you Jedi are holding your weapons close"

Sage Hazzard

::Sage scoffs. He raises his Lightsaber::

I only draw this out to show I am not afraid to fight, and if that is what you want, I am ready. I, in no way, want to start a fight, that's not what I'm about.

::Sage deactivates his Lightsaber and places it back on his belt. He raises his hands::

See? I'm not looking for a fight. Just answers. I understand now you didn't steal from us....

::Sage lowers his hands::

But I see you think we might want it. A true Jedi doesn't seek something simply for having it, he only does so if it will help him protect someone or something.... So if you have something that doesn't belong to me, I don't want it. I'm not chasing after something that I don't know for certain is there.

::Sage crosses his arm::

And why exactly should we believe you have something at all? If it's not ours, we don't know it's missing. I think you're bluffing. Why don't you show us some proof?

Satine Capashen

Alpha waits for his eyes to clear of blood, and glares at Sniper.

"Yeah you do have that talent...Maybe I can dig it out of your dead corpse later..."

Gav Mortis

"You two!" shouts Gav, addressing Nup and Sage "Down on your knees!"

With that instant Gav reached out and with the subconcious of his mind touched both Sage's and Nupraptor's lightsaber hilt's at their sides, caressing them he found both activation buttons, suddenly both Nupraptor's and Sage's lightsabers activate at their sides, the blade of each piercing their thigh and with a unanimous wince of pain both fall to one knee as the blades burn straight through their thigh's.

Instinctively both Jedi deactivate their blades and as they regain themselves at their knee's Gav pulls out his lightsaber and activate's it in anticipation.

"Two Jedi, both with crossed arms unable to protect them from their own weapons at their sides; how could I resist?" he says with a sadistic grin dancing about his face.

Lord Fire Blade

You want proof of what we have? You shall soon see it.

How easily and quick the Jedi are to temper. My, are we not a touchy bunch, now are we? Why, have I touched a raw nerve by mentioning your dead Jedi fellow?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast