Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: A Sith Saiyajin vs. any Saiyajin(s)........

Miryan no Trunks

Re: The battle of the saiya-jins

*Looks up with a grin*

Heh.. *cough* thanks

*Bringing his hands to the sides of the hole he created in the cliff-wall, he pulls himself out slowly, almost falling, but catching himself. He slowly flies back over to where LL and Videl are standing.*

I hope I didn't dissapoint

OOC: Actually Videl, I meant my hair being brown

Edit: added OOC part

videl1999

OOC: I see....it just bugs me since it takes forever to color a anime person's hair black....

*looks towards LL to see what happens now*

OOC: well gtg for today...ja ne, minna....*Videl teleports out of forum*

Miryan no Trunks

OOC: Well, if you want, me or Kennon can do so for ya... just check out in my sig

The Lounge Lizard

Now, hit me.

videl1999

OOC: no thanks, I've already tried it with this pic, it didn't look quite right.....

*continues to watch from the sidelines*

The Lounge Lizard

OOC: Videl...I think I can find you a pretty cool female Saiyajin pic...from the Bardock Special.

videl1999

OOC:well post the address then if you can find one....but I would rather not have one with the bowlhaircut, it just looks bad....as far I as I know of, all of the female Saiyajins have that bowlhaircut though....
    *checks her watch* well gtg..class...ja ne, LL, minna....*Videl teleports out of forum*

Miryan no Trunks

*After resting, he begins charging up again, breaking into the SSJ3 form with some ease. With a blinding flash, his hair seems to pour from his scalp as it elongates, running down his back in large flowing points, as his eyebrows seem to dissapear altogether from his face.*

Heh..

*His aura casting a bright light over everything, he suddenly dashes towards LL, bringing a fist back to strike. As LL watches him come in, he raises his arm at the last moment to block. MnT grabs LL's hand, and flips himself up and over, using his momentum to make it over before LL turns around fully. However, he still just barely dodges under an insanely fast backhand that LL swings as he turns. As he realizes the spot he's in, he takes advantage of the slight lack of concentration that LL's in, due to him still being in mid-swing. Focusing all his strength into his fist and arm, he swings up with and uppercut, pushing up with his legs for added momentum and force*

videl1999

hmmm, SSJ3....he'll have to power up more than that....*she says quietly, remembering her first battle with LL*

OOC: well gtg...komban wa, minna....*Videl teleports out of forum*

Miryan no Trunks

OOC: Well, that's where my character's just reached, soo.. and I don't figure that a certain pl is required to reach different levels of SSJ. Brolly need Goten, Gohan, and Goku firing full blast to kill him. I don't know exactly when it was in the buu saga that Brolly was suppossed to have come around, but Goku was strong enough to go SSJ3 soon enough in there, but Brolly wasn't past SSJ2 (despite his power level)

Don't know if that made any sense, all I'm saying is that the strength of different stages differs per person.

Miryan no Trunks

OOC: Just bringing this one back to the top so LL doesn't just leave me hangin in mid-punch here =P

Edit: TTT....... (that Does mean To The Top, right? Don't want to make myself look like anymore a freak than normal..)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011