Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Sith Saiyajin vs. any Saiyajin(s)........

videl1999

A Sith Saiyajin vs. any Saiyajin(s)........

It's been awhile since I've been in a Saiyajin vs. Saiyajin fight, so I'll fight with any Saiyajin that shows: Sith, Jedi, or Imperial. My only rules are the rules of this battleground and that you please come up with your own attacks.....(and there's no need for the "I'll fight you" then waiting for my acknowledgement, just attack me) *Videl ignites her saber and waits for any Saiyajin to appear*

OOC: I can fight several ppl at once, so more than one of you can fight me not just the first person to show up.....and to the rest of you, I only want Saiyajins, no other types of ppl.......

videl1999

ttt........
    OOC: come on ppl, I know one of you Saiyajins wants to fight or are you afraid? I'm just looking for a Saiyajin to fight since most fights end up boring as hell, so could one of our 8+ Saiyajins show up please?

Liam Jinn

i am a partial saiya-jin but i dont like fighting as one so count me out...

SnakIyz

(OoC: This is KnyteWulf ... )

I'm not a Saiya-jinn, but I fight like one. You wanna fight or what?

SSJ Anthony

I am a Saiyan-jin but, I'm also a Sith you want to fight we can make this just a battle for training.

Kyric Zen

*" I am a Saiya-jin, but I stink with "light sabers" "*

videl1999

I'll fight with you two saiyajins, and lightsabers aren't necessary, I hardly ever use them anyway.....*deignites her saber and takes a defensive stance* ready when you are.......

Kyric Zen

* Flips back several meters and gets into a stace.. " Ladies first.."*

SapphireDragoness

Um, I'm one quarter saiyajin, but I don't think that's enough, is it?

JediKasi

*sits back and watches*

Ezekiel Rage

oh.. fun, fun
    go Videl!
    get 'Jackie Chan' on everyone!!
    :

SapphireDragoness

::looks around at all the full blooded saiyajinns and thinks 'maybe I'm not saiyajinn enough'::

videl1999

any Saiyajin is fine....and I don't need to attack first just because I'm a lady.....
    OOC:like I said before, formallities aren't needed, just go ahead and start attacking, and I will respond to all of you when you've posted your attacks......

SSJ Anthony

*does Eraser kannon attack a big ki blast that is shot from the mouth and partially paralyzes the target.*

videl1999

*Videl's laughter can be heard and when the smoke clears, Videl is unharmed* You'll have to do better than that....*Videl powers up, and attacks SSJA with force lightning, lifting him off the ground as she continues to shock him. SSJA writhes in pain as he is suspended in midair, Videl powers up another ki blast in her other hand, and knocks SSJA out of the air. SSJA lands hard, leaving a 5 foot deep crater*
    OOC: I said come up with your own attacks, SSJA, meaning not using basic DBZ moves copied from the show.....well gtg....I'll be back tommorrow.....*teleports out of forum*

SSJ Anthony

*Yells in rage And does Tela throw Videl is lifted up in the air and then is slammed down into the ground, the attack repeats several times. Then I run up to her und gave her several quick but hard punches to the face while she is still dazed. Then I did a Ki Stomp which is when I put a lot of force and power making a Ki attack but I send the energy to my foot and stomp the person with it, and it sent Videl deeper into the ground and burned her pretty bad.*

Kyric Zen

*Watches them fight..then does a triple Zanzoken throwing Videl off..he appears ehind her as his fist goes into the center of her back.*

SapphireDragoness

*powers up and concentrates* *a red star appears over Vidal and envalopes her body*
    Karamai!
    *the red star explodes and the air is full of smoke. The air clears and Vidal still standing there, only a tiny bit of damage done*
    I must try harder on that attack.
    *Flips to avoid the attack sent back at her*

xshellsparkx

::scratches his head::

Funny, I don't remember of this stuff from the Star Wars movies...

(for those of you that aren't able to pick up sarcasm....ding ding ding!)

SapphireDragoness

*laughs*
    Yep, it's actually for the DBZ wars movies.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast