Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flashbacks- Fork in the Road (Finished)

dalethria

Re: Flashbacks- Fork in the Road (Closed-RP)

Is taken aback a little to a response like that. She smiles a little, "Mine's Dalethria. Think now that your not moving so much I can thank you for getting me out of trouble?"

Sith Kat

"Where is your friend?"

dalethria

She gets answered with a question. A rather odd question really. Perhaps that little save was part of a set up?

"She and I had other things to take care of."

Sith Kat

:: she looks up at Dalethria, staring deeply into her eyes ::

dalethria

The change from the killer she saw before to this almost innocent looking person actually made her feel uneasy. Perhaps that's why she was rather insistent on following her to "thank" her. Dalethria could have cared less but this woman was intriguing.

Now she had to sit a little straighter, taken offguard yet again to her being silent. She put up some sort of a mental defense. Something that she hadn't done in a long time since her brief training. Dalethria wasn't sure if the stranger was trying to read her thoughts or not.

She blinked a few times and had to break the silence, "What?"

Sith Kat

:: a satisfied grin spreads across her face as she activates the darkstick and throws it at the girl ::

dalethria

Dalethria eyes widen as she felt danger in the back of her mind. Instincts long buried came forth. She swong her right leg from underneath her to now be in a kneeling position and leaned back. Her right arm came up and caught the darkstick in mid-air.

It was a set-up. Dalethria cursed at herself for being stupid and her eyes darted around to see if there was anyone else coming before the fell back to the stranger. "Alright, what do you what before I impale you with this?"

Sith Kat

:: Kat's eyes gleam wickedly as she bursts into laughter. She stretches her legs out and leans back against the wall, uncaring of the danger she was in ::

"A second slower and you'd be dead. I'm impressed."

dalethria

She narrowed her eyes, quite sick of these stupid games, "I don't give a damn that I impressed you or not."

Sith Kat

"Anger ... how sweet. Why not kill me?"

dalethria

Her eyes opened in confusion but her hand never lowered the weapon. This person must be alone otherwise if this was a set-up, someone would have been here by now. "Why should I? From what I think, you could've killed me as soon as I entered the alley. I'd never have a chance."

Sith Kat

:: focuses on touching her mind again ::

dalethria

Dalethria could feel her trying to enter her mind and Kat was stronger then her. Her mental shield wouldn't last and no way in hell is anyone going to enter her mind. She rather be dead.

Dalethria sprang forward and grabbed her neck, causing Kat's head to bounce off the wall. The darkstick came to rest against her cheek, "What the bloody hell do you want with me?!"

Sith Kat

:: Kat's eyes widen in alarm at the swiftness of the attack, then she smiles again ::

"You're very strong. I was right about you."

dalethria

Dalethria shakes her head and the lines of anger disappear. Confusion sets in again but then swiftly turns to frustration. She lets go of Kat's neck and stands up. "I give up."

She tossed the darkstick across the alley, watching it embed into the wall, and then walked away.

Sith Kat

:: Dale hears a whisper in her mind ::

*** Become what you are. ***

:: When she turns, Kat is gone ::

dalethria

Dalethria turned back around. She had no love for the Sith any longer and enjoyed her new life but that is what she kept telling herself. If she was truly happy with where she was, why did she leave all the time? And why did it feel good to tap into the Force once again.

Damn woman making her think too much. Absently she looked to see what time it was and cursed. She was late in meeting up with Ellis. It would take a good twenty minutes to weave through the stands just to get back to Rashall's.

She started to make her way back, walking out of the alley. Oh well, she'd be in trouble ... again. What else was new?

Sith Kat

:: a soft whisper on the wind reaches Dalethria's ear ::

*** Dalethria ***

dalethria

Get outta my head damnit!

Dalethria turned around and pulled out her blaster, firing to where she thought the voice was coming from.

Sith Kat

:: Kat watches in delight as Ellis falls from the blaster wound to the chest ::

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast