..Uh-oh..

Kaine suddenly leapt backwards, lifting both feet in the air. The lower blade past under his feet, and the higher one went over. But the higher one skimmed his stomach, leaving a burn mark, and a shallow cut. Kaine landed uneasily on his right foot. Eventually, Kaine balanced himself, and stared over at the Sith.

Damnit.. I need my saber.. Wait.. Maybe if I ..

Kaine simply grinned. He had recently learned, while training with his master, Warren, that he could use the force to create fireballs. Warren used to slow down the air molecules to create his Force Shards attack, so, if you made the molecules go faster, you could create a fireball. A small, yet strong growl let forth from his throat, as Kaine concentrated deeply on the force. De'Ville simply stared at Kaine in confusion.

The air molecules infront of Kaine started to speed up, and from De'Villes view, Kaines face started to blur a bit. The snow near the Jedi's feet slowly started to melt, as the air infront of him continued to heat up. He slowly raised up both hands, putting them infront, but to the side of his head. Suddenly, two force blasts escaped his hands. The air molecules picked up the pace intensly, and shortly after, a large crack-boom was heard, and the air infront of him exploding into flames.

Kaines blue hair had risen into the air, continously blowing in the wind that was put out by the fireball. His shirt and pants were blowing aswell, just like his hair. He simply smiled.

“Now go ..”

The fireball suddenly bursted out, and away from his body. The large ball of flames melted anything in it's way, as it continued it's path at the Sith. Even if the Sith tried to side-step, the ball looked as if it would land where she was, and when it landed, it would explode, so atleast she would atleast gain some burns.

Kaine got into his unique defensive position, and watched on as the ball of flames continued it's path to the Sith.