Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Selonia (completed)

Lady DeVille

Selonia (completed)

ooc: Continued from , and <a href=http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderarchives.showMessage?topicID=10.topic >Out of the Frying Pan, and , and finally, <a href=http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderarchives.showMessage?topicID=9.topic> Aboard the Dominator. Basically, if you're in this thread, you had better have a really good reason, and it should go along with what has happened in those threads I posted. /ic:

The shuttle cleared the SSD <i ominator[/i], and De'Ville could see the Layla being tractored into a docking bay. It would be safe while she conducted her business with the infamous Sanis Prent.

The planet of Selonia glittered like a jewel laid out on a black velvet pillow as she piloted the shuttle towards it and then through the atmosphere. Getting clearance for landing was not a problem..although TSO did not own Selonia, they were neighbors, and the Selonians had little hostility towards the Sith presence in their system.

OOC EDIT 5/21/01: TTT i am waiting for this to end guys...I DO have other things I want to get to.../ic:

Sanis Prent

Re: Selonia (semi-closed)

(The ribbons of starlight dwindled into dots as the Star Ferry cut into realspace around Selonia. On board, Sanis and Daleethria sat and waited for the vessel to land. He had an appointment to make in an hour. Looking to his side at Daleethria, Sanis smiled, squeezing her hand.)

You ready for this?

Lady DeVille

Disembarking from the shuttle, De'Ville planted her feet firmly on the ground. Force user or not, she was still a little weak from her experiences the past few days. The taste of ryll infused bacta was still in her mouth from her recent time in the tank.

Looking at her arms she could see some light pink scars that had not been there before. Another dip in bacta would help cosmetically, but there was no time. Too much to do... Lilaena started walking towards the tapcaf where Sanis would meet her. She was a little early, but she wanted to choose exactly where the meeting would be.

It always paid to negotiate where one was comfortable.

The Red Lounge was not far from the landing pad where she had left the shuttle, and the walk helped envigorate her a little. De'Ville stepped through the doors of the tapcaf, and made her way to a booth in the back of the room. Sitting in the corner, she could see the whole of the interior from her position. Ordering a chai tea, she waited for Prent to arrive.

Lord Dagger

Dagger sits onboard the Dominator and watches the planet below him, whilst not knowing exactly what was going on he was not completly stupid. He sighs and realises there is nothing he can do but wish DeVille luck. Then he stops and smiles, he opens up a comm channel and orders survailence on DeVille while she is planet side, just incase

Daleethria

She returned the affection in kind and tore herself away from the window to look at Sanis. She could sense how happy and pleased he was with the news that he received.

"Of course. As long as we're together."

Sanis Prent

(Sanis smiled at Daleethria and nodded. Now that they were together, and working as a pair, he was going to have to accept the fact that she would be facing the same danger that he went up against. It didn't exactly make him feel comfortable, but he understood Daleethria's need to be a part of the action, and help out. He just didn't want her to be put in danger.

Fifteen minutes later, the Star Ferry landed at the Selonia Galactic Spaceport. Sanis and Daleethria picked up their luggage, and were headed towards the restaurant where they would meet up with their latest potential customer. It was a bright and sunny day, with a cool spring breeze...perfect for lunch outside. Within 20 minutes, Sanis and Daleethria arrived at the restaurant, but there was no sign of their contact. It didn't matter, they were early.)

Daleethria

Tugging Sanis' arm, she led them to an empty table and they both sat down. A waiter came by to serve them some water and provided menus before leaving once again. She could already feel him worrying about her but at least Sanis finally understood that her place was at his side.

Daleethria opened the menu and looked through the listing just for effect.

How long until until the meeting?

Lady DeVille

She saw them walk into the tapcaf, Sanis and a little slip of a woman on his arm. The woman was a Force user, and De'Ville could detect the communication between their minds, although she could not read it. They sat at a table near the center of the room.

De'Ville looked at her chrono. It was still early. Motioning to her waiter, she slipped him a credit chit. "In twenty minutes, ask that couple to join me here. Not before, not after, but in twenty minutes. Can you do that?" The furry alien nodded, and the Sith leaned comfortably back in the booth, sipping her tea.

Sanis Prent

(Sanis glanced down casually at his chrono, and looked around the room after getting the time.)

She should be here in 15 minutes.

(Sanis drummed his fingers on the table for a few moments, and took a sip of water.)

Keep an eye out for anybody who might be taking a little too much interest in our table. I want this meeting to go off without any outside intrusions. Not to mention, I'd like to cut to the chase and get Layla back.

Lady DeVille

ooc: sorry I took so long /ic:

De'Ville finished off her tea, and motioned for another one. The waiter hadn't approached Sanis' table yet, and it was time for the meeting. Ah.. There he went, bending and talking to the woman at Prent's table. They all looked over to her, and she raised her empty porcelain cup in a mini salute.

Lord Dagger

Dagger sits on the bridge of the Dominator and watched the cafe through the holocamera's his spies used. He recived a communication from his apprentice and replied to Seth via the holonet and the went back to watching

Daleethria

Daleethria heard what the waiter said and looked to Sanis a bit worried.

This is not good. She was already here all this time and we did not know. Not a good way to begin this exchange.

Sanis Prent

(Sanis turned to look at his customer, and thought about Daleethria's concerns as he did so.)

Probably not, but then again, perhaps its just her style, or she's testing us.

(Sanis stands up, smiling at Daleethria.)

At any rate, lets see what the lady's got to say.

(Sanis looked around slightly, and began to walk with Daleethria to the woman's table.)

Miss De'Ville, I presume?

Lady DeVille

They rose and walked over to her booth, and De'Ville nodded to Prent's question as he sat down across from her. "Yes, I am De'Ville. And you are Sanis Prent, of whom I have heard much..."

She did not ask about the girl, but nodded politely at her as the pair got comfortable. The server brought over her tea, and she motioned to Sanis. "Get yourselves drinks, if you want. My treat." As he ordered from the server, she kept her eyes on him. Appearances were deceiving...and looking at him, she hoped it was true in his case.

De'Ville lightly scratched her fingers over her arms. The bacta had done wonders for her battered body after the explosion at the Sith Order, but she could have done with more time in the tank. Her skin was whiter and thinner than usual, and the light pink scars on her arms were starting to itch a little.

As Sanis turned his attention back to her (although she doubted that his attention had ever been away from her) De'Ville allowed a small smile to cross her face. "Shall we get down to business?"

edit: ttt

Sanis Prent

(Sanis whispered to the waiter as he stood ready)

Corellian bourbon on ice for myself, and one namana juice, chilled...for the lady.

(The outlaw glanced back up to De'Ville, smiling assuringly)

Sure, lets discuss the details. Now, I know what you told me in the message, I just need to hear it and confirm it here. This is, after all...a rather complicated hit, if I may say so myself.

Lady DeVille

De'Ville nodded. "I agree with you, complicated indeed." She leaned forward a little, "I need the Admiral Roebuck, of the Sith Order, killed. I also require the command codes for the ship which he commands."

ooc: more to come tommorrow/ic:

Sanis Prent

(Sanis nodded, taking a gulp of potent amber bourbon, the sting racing down his throat as he thought about De'Ville's proposition. It was what he remembered.)

That's rather dangerous, isn't it? How much are you looking to spend?

Daleethria

Daleethria's face remained neutral. From what little she knew, DeVille was of the Order and wishing to have a general of her's killed made no sense. The reasoning didn't matter to Daleethria, just that she was asking Sanis to do it. It was logical to have someone else do the dirty work but what made Sanis so damn important to these Force users was wearing thin.

She knew the power that the Force held, why did it matter to use a regular human for such things?

Of course Sanis thought about the possible money that he could make on this job. Something like this wasn't a good idea to get involved in. There was more to it and she knew it!

Sanis Prent

(Sanis' hand reached to the side as he talked, holding Dalee's hand. He turned to her and smiled)

Lord Dagger

Dagger leans forward in his seat and taps a code into his armrest. DeVille's comm bleeps and the details of one of Dagger's personal accounts appears, containing enough money to pay for the hit twice over, regardless of the extorsionament amount Prent could set. Dagger leaned back and smiled

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast