Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A Child's Destiny (open)

Gav Mortis

OOC:

Ok-I'll try again eh?

IC:

Several kilometers away, an Infiltrator-Class ship decloaks above a steep valley side and begins a gentle descent towards the centre of the valley floor. Steam jets out of the underside as it slowly lands, the rear opening simultaneously.

The high-pitched whine of the engines dies away into silence once the ramp had lowered to the ground. There seemed to be little action for a few moments until the silence was broken by a thunderous roar and almost immediately a speeder bike carrying a dark figure launched itself from the ramp into the air. It soared over the hill backing the valley maintaining a height of roughly half a meter above the ground.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Back where the conflict began to simmer with tension, the groups attention was momentarily distracted by a distant humming which seemed to die away almost immediately and so they resumed the conflict.

Some moments later, Itala Marzullo's attention was diverted as from on the horizon a speeder bike appeared, however the sight of the bike and the rider was blurred as it approached due to the intense heat rising from the sun-baked ground.

The bike neared, the thunderous engine roar filled the plain as it drew nearer and nearer...

Camus Marzullo II

Nearby, Camus waits for his cousins arrival. Itala should have met him some time ago...
    Camus has a sudden spark in his mind, Itala is in trouble. He growled lowly, looking around to try and pick up where Itala was. His gaze was caught by a nearby hill, he could sense that Itala was on the other side of the hill.

Running at force speed, Camus headed towards the hill and eventually, on reaching it he jumped over the hill, spinning his saber into his hand and igniting the blade. He landed firmly on the ground, saber held in one hand.
    Quickly noticing that Itala and little Dante were in trouble, Camus ran down towards them.

Darth Tholuem

After being knocked down by Itala who was obviously not aware of Tholuem's strength, he got up quickly since the Force Push was done with so little power it didn't hurt him at all. He looked around and saw a figure coming from the hill, now heading for Itala and Dante. Tholuem used Force Speed to easily catch up with this person, who appeared to be a Marzullo; enough reason to ignitte his saber and grab the M in a head lock then smashing him down to the ground and standing back in a defensive position.

Camus Marzullo II

Camus hit the floor loudly. Rolling into a crouch he lept forward, sweeping his leg into Tholuem's side, then springing into the air, delivered a hard kick to his skull, snapping his head back with a loud crunch.

Flipping backwards, Camus regained his stance, slashing his saber into the air a few times, locking his stare with Tholuem's.

Darth Tholuem

Re: .

Tholuem fell down, and felt the pain in his head as he got kicked right on there. He got up on his knees and shook his head. Then got up, totally this time, and looked at Camus, who was actually looking pretty... dumb, slashing his saber into the air... A smirk appeared on Tholuem's face as he Force-Pulled Camus towards him, and smashed him on the temple with his saber's handle the moment he got pulled close to Tholuem. Camus fell down and let go of his saber in his fall; followed by Tholuem swinging the saber far away... And while Camus was still on the ground, Tholuem started the run to the crash site...

Lady DeVille

*She crawls out of the shuttle, using the Darkside to fling a piece of the bulkhead off of herself and to the side. De'Ville saw Dante on the ground a short distance away, and Itala and Dagger coming near; Tholuem engaged by another man she did not know. She cracked her neck, fingers crackling with Dark side energy as she advanced. She was bleeding from a gash on her forehead as she used Force speed to reach Dante before the men.

She crouched by the boy...there was some sort of energy shield around him, emanating from Itala. De'Ville turned to the TMC Sith and held out her hand, initiating a pressure wave that knocked him down and sent him skidding twenty feet backwards.

De'Ville spread her arms and erected a Force Shield around herself and the boy before Itala could recover control of him, picking him up in her arms.*

Live Wire

*LW takes Dante from LD"s arms and starts running toward the ship that just landed. The ship provides her cover fire and LD wards off Itala.*

Camus Marzullo II

Camus skidded backwards due to the attacks just thrown at him. Calling his saber to him via the force, he got quickly to his feet. Running towards Live Wire Camus dodged the few shots which were fired at him, jumping with the aid of the force.

Dante! he yelled, not knowing what excactly was going on, Itala! What the hell is going on here?!

Live Wire

Re: ..

*LW shoots her blaster over his shoulder and continues to run to the ship. The ship blasts its lasers knocking camus to the ground. Using the force LW speeds up the ramp into the ship and activates its shields so that any pursuers can't get through. She pasess the sleeping Dante of to one of the crew who takes him deep inside the ship. LW waits at the hatch for her friends.*

Itala Marzullo

Here's a good one.Itala sits down (Qui-Gon like) and holds both his hands up, meditating..the whole place turned dark ocen again as Itala opened his eyes abruptly, elevating the ship, slowly it elevated as Itala then started breathing out and the ships violently started to shake, Itala turned it upside down, left to right, spinning, he used fthe force to deactivate the shields, by pressing the correct buttons and lets the ship fall, the ship crashes as well, Dante still protected by Itala's energy...Itala stood up and started laughing quietly as he walks to the new crash site...I can do this all day long.

Thol Marzullo

Thol watches Camus run off in the direction of Itala and Dante. He checks for his blaster and saber and runs off at top speed.

Thol passes the hills and appears at the battlesite. He recognizes the ship all smashed and damaged. Thol runs up beside Itala and Camus.

Thol: "What the hell did you do Itala!

Gav Mortis

As Itala stands, dusting himself off and begins to walk forward only to find that 10 yards in front of him is the speeder bike with the dark figure on it, moving at an increadible speed, he barely has a second to think...

Itala Marzullo

Itala smiles slightly as he holds his palm open in front of the bike, it stops, almost crashing as Gav flies off, Itala jumps and connects a powerful spin kick to his forehead throwing him remarkably far, he barely able to breathe, itala turns the bike around and starts driving it with the force, Gav turns around and the bike hits him, gav is stuck to the front as Itala drives it against the crashsite, exploding...let's go family, Dante is waiting.

Dante Marzullo

Dante notices he's inside something like a bubble, he gets up and quickly starts running to his father, he turns around and sees three people laying under many metallic objects, he returns to try and help but is stopped by Itala's force powers.

DM: Hmmm?
    IM: They want you dead son, come with me.
    DM: ok.

Dante heads to his father's direction and is quickly force pulled to Itala's arms he hands him to Thol and starts running...

Gav Mortis

Upon impact and simultaneously with the bike exploding, Itala turns to take one inspection of the devastation he caused as he did, he noticed bones broken and scattered about the site of the explosion. Initially confi=used he takes a step forward for closer observation when an object falls from inside the burning robing within the wreckage. It rolls over to Itala's feet and it was a skull, brown and scorched from fire, it was the size of a young childs skull as were the rest of the scattered remains and on it, written accross the forehead in a red, viscous substance was the name Dante and it was at that moment Itala realized his misjudgement.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Meanwhile, just over a kilometer from the bike wreckage was the most recent ship wreckage, flames leapt from the mass destruction into the air as two figures climbed out, LW and LD, however there was also a young boy laying just on a broken piece of ship unconcious. At that moment, a Sith Speeder soared past the wreckage site, throwing dust up into LW's and LD's face's as it did.

They coughed and spluttered, trying to get the dust and dirt out of their eyes and by the time they succeeded, they realised that the boy had disappeared.

The dark, robed man sat the boy in front of him on the speeder and the bike moved at an alarming rate, beyond the horizon towards a number of large mountains in the distance.

EDIT:

Post edited.

Itala Marzullo

OOC As I see you kidnapping dante in one post, acting like Superman, doing about a million things in one post and doing the biggest godmoding act of the thread, I notice you don't know the situation you're in, I don't have to go with another stupid kidnapping, LL's last delayed my rpg for a month, it ain't happening again.How does LL say too? Oh yeah.

No

Oh, and also, I crashed your bike to the wreckage, read better, it's no kilometer distance, call ME a godmoder? Itala was so close he managed to lift it off with the force, don't be ridiculous.

Gav Mortis

OOC:

No. That wasn't me you attacked on the bike, if you read back I never referred to the rider as a Sith/Gav or anything else which could mean my character-in other words the dark figure was the skeleton of a young boy.

Whilst you were fighting that skeleton I had alread taken Dante and made my way to the ship.

Bottom line is you are trying to talk yourself out of this and it's not working and wont work the sooner you accept that things can't always work as you want them to the sooner we can all roleplay without this.

Accept that Itala doesn't have the upper hand in this, that he was tricked and outsmarted, all I had to do was get you to attack that bike and in the roleplay that gave Gav plenty of time to take Dante.

Ogre Mal Pannis

:: wonders why this thread has turned into this kinda stuff twice now, while all the others in this forum seem to be so clear of OOC arguments. ::

Itala Marzullo

Well, whatever bike you meant i crashed it against the ship dante was in, don't try to wise ass your way out of this either.

And no, you're not kidnapping my character, bottom line, if you don't change that, there'll be a big fat "CLOSED FOR MORTIS' in every single TMC rpg following this.

Thanks Ogre, that comment makes it aaaall better and helps the situation extremely.

Gav Mortis

OOC:

With all due respect Ogre-what in the world can we do otherwise in a situation like this, these problems have to be resolved, if it isn't the whole roleplay would be a waste of a persons time if it just stopped because of a roleplaying disagreement.

EDIT:

Well then. What else can I say but what difference does that make, the distraction caused by that first speeder bike gave Gav enough time to take Dante and ride off. I am reasonable and therefore see your point, I will edit my post up to the point that Gav is still on the speeder bike with Dante out of sight of the naked eye, after all, you do know how fast those things are.

Does that sound more reasonable now?

As for the threat to say CLOSED TO MORTIS, that would be edited out by the Mods I'm sure because it would be blatently putting my character in a bad light in the eyes of other roleplayers.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast