OOC: Continued from here.

IC:

“The primary planet in the Tatoo system, this desert world is located in the Arkanis Sector of the Outer Rim Territories near Piroket and Ryloth, some 43,000 light-years from the galactic core. It is close enough to a major hyperspace nexus to make it easy to get to such worlds as Coruscant and Corellia, but its environment makes it one of the most inhosptiable places in the galaxy. The planet's twin suns mercilessly heat the planet, keeping the sodium-rich deserts alive. The planet has a single, natural satellite. Several decades before the Battle of Yavin, settlers arrived to colonize this first world in what was then called the J11.9 system. They coined the name Tatooine from the Jawa name for the planet, Tah doo Een e. The settlers established strongholds on the planet, and many smugglers and criminals have set up operational bases in its wastelands. The settlers there are primarily moisture farmers, extracting what little water they can from the atmosphere for survival. Its location on the galactic fringes makes it a perfect base for smugglers, mercenaries, and bounty hunters. The planet, despite its hostile ecology, supports human life was well as the native races of Jawas, krayt dragons, and Tusken Raiders.”

The computer system of the El Andvari ran off the programmed data on the planet Tatooine. Frankly, Tatooine was one of those planets that you avoided going to if at all possible, and if you did have to go, you didn’t stay for long. Although, truth be told, Vega was looking forward to sampling a Tatooine Sunburn, most of the other local cultures didn’t interest him at all. Yes, it was the place where his brother Ket was born, but other than that, it held little sentimental value. He had only stayed for a weeks as a child here, and wasn’t persuaded then to come back. No TBM ran out here, so the only means of news passage was from pilot to pilot. Thus so, Vega doubted anyone on the planet knew of the arrival of the two Sith.

Ziek Vega said in a commanding tone, you will be in command of the Andvari until I return. See to it that if I do not return within 2 days you head back to Helios and remain in orbit there, guarding the area.

“Yes, sir.”

Ready the Fenix, Gitane and I will be departing as soon as it is possible.

“Yes, sir.”

One last thing, do not under any circumstances contact me whilst I’m on Tatooine.

“Very well, sir. Goodluck in your journey.”

Luck, my friend, does not come into it.

[c] ***[/c]

The blue flares calmed themselves as the Praetor Fenix lowered itself down into docking bay 21 of the Mos Eisley space port. Even from inside the TIE Phantom you could hear the hustle outside as droids, humans and hundreds of other species passed to and fro on journeys.

The hiss of air entering the cabin let Vega know that the droids of the port had arrived. He rose from his seat, making his way to the exit hatch. The smell of the port sudden rushed into his lungs, causing him to hack out a heavy breath.

We’re.. he coughed in mid sentence ...here.