Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mistaken Identities [closed]

Cerasi

::she puts a finger to her lips and nods. Once they are outside she says "I'm Cerasi Jones and I work for the Republic, I'm a spy, whatever you do do NOT go anywhere with her, understand?" *he nods* "Good." *she smiles at him and starts ti walk away*

Dio Blackmoon

A Republic spy? Why would she tell him this? Was he being watched? Well, don't go anywhere withe Kata? He'd have to take her word for that. Something very wrong was going on...

Cerasi

*She turns back to him again and takes his hand* "Maybe you better come with me, that girl is tricky...."

Dio Blackmoon

Still suspicious, he decides that he better go with Cerasi, but keep an eye out for anything suspicious. He felt trouble... "Right... let's go."

Cerasi

*She walked all the way through the city with Dio and finally came to a dark alley* "Wait right here, I'll be right back..."

Dio Blackmoon

This was not good. Dio definitely smelled trouble; he kept his sense alert to detect any strange presence through the Force... He played a hand over his saber, tucked safely in the inside pocket of his light jacket. He hoped he wouldn't have to fight... but he was prepared.

Kata Lyris

::walks past and sees Dio standing there by himself:: "Well, hello again..."

Dio Blackmoon

Turns and sees Kata standing near him. In instinct, he stepped back a few feet.

"What brings you out here?"

Kata Lyris

"Oh, just passing by...." *takes a step closer to him*

Dio Blackmoon

Backs up several more steps and finds that he is up against a stone wall.

"I doubt it..."

Kata Lyris

*she steps even closer, behind her back she is pulling out a blaster, set to stun. She cocks her head to the side* "Why is that?"

Dio Blackmoon

And he had sensed correctly. There werea few options he could pursue. Try to go along with her and maybe she won't shoot. Yeah, right. Or, he could try to do a quick block and knock her hand out of the way and make a break for it. Or he could knock the blaster from her hand with the Force. All reasonable alternatives. He knew what he would do.

"I just... have a hunch."

On his last word, he kicks Kata in the knee. Her knee buckles and she is off balance for a brief moment. He summons the Force hastily and breaks off into a full tilt Force run.

Kata Lyris

"Dammit!" *she turns around, takes perfect aim and shoots him the in the back. He fell to the ground, another young woman steps out of the shadows, it was Cerasi the Republic "spy"* "That'll teach him to kick a lady!" Kata says.

Dio Blackmoon

Dammit. I tripped over a... leg? Of who? Cerasi. That two-timing... Damn.

"What do you want, Ms. I'm not really a spy?"

Cerasi

"That's none of your business." :: she walks over and and puts stun cuffs on him :: "Now, don't try to move or it will hurt very bad."

Dio Blackmoon

"Sure you will."

He made sure to use the Force to fill the tiny space between the cuffs and his wrists so as not to get hurt.

"And just why are you doing this?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12