Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The River....

Jashiva Darkstorm

Jashiva gave up on JR and eat the jerky, then spit it out.

"ewwww, what the hell?"

Jashiva got down and staggerd towards the HQ again, he knew he would be locked up but at least he would be still alive.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto frowned as the man spit out his jerky. That was good jerky!

Slowly, the alien began to crawl away in agony. Cirrsseeto watched him, his ice-blue eyes scrutinizing his frail form. When taking Forrda, it was always best for both parties to take the young, old, weak, or sick. At the very least, this alien was very very sick. More likely, he was suffocating to death. Cirrsseeto's ears fluttered as he thought about what to do...

...the big Cizerack reached down, catching the man by the ankle and dragging him back towards him. Kneeling down, Cirrsseeto turned the alien so that he lay on his back. He carefully tilted the man's head back so that his neck was visible. When he did so, Cirrsseeto placed his large hands on the alien's arms at the wrists, keeping the weakened alien from struggling unnecessarily. At any rate, this would be far less painful than suffocating to death. The big Cizerack looked at the ailing man, and spoke softly.

Pleassse, don't ssstrrruggle, aljien. jI wjill be qujick herrre, and make the pajin go awajy.

Cirrsseeto leaned down, opening his mouth wide, his elongated canine teeth glinting in the Coruscant sunlight.

Jashiva Darkstorm

Jashiva tried to swear but couldent....

All he could do was lie there and wait, waht in the hell was this guy doing to him..

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto leaned down to the man's neck, clamping his powerful jaws around it. His teeth slowly began to pierce the skin, as Cirrsseeto began to put the killing bite on the sickly alien.

Jashiva Darkstorm

Jasiva felt the pain and instently, rolled over with his arm around the mans kneck nearly snapping it*

"WHAT THE F-ING HELL ARE YOU DOING" he said making pressure on the mans kneck*

"IDIOT"!!!

lets go of the man and runs off into the misty forrest bleeding*

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

OOC: You are not nearly strong enough to roll out of the position you are in. Your arms are held in check, and my bite is on your neck. Not to mention, you are wounded, and can barely breathe. Even under the best of circumstances, Cirrsseeto would be much stronger than you. Cizerack speed and strength is a good deal more than other humanoids.

Jashiva Darkstorm

OOC: hmmm..well

•im not human im a cyborg
    • both my arms ar cybernetic and my legs are cybernetic
    • the position you got me in can be got out of by a shap roll to ether side with cybernetic arms ...but for the sake of RP

IC: Jash struggled to get out, but was unable to free himself, jash managed to get to his right arm and flip up a lid with a array of devices, he pressed a few things and set it to 5 seconds, it was a self destruct device*

"ok man let go of me and we wont have to do this"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

OOC: I need to know the capabilities of these cybernetic implants, because even getting to your right arm should be pretty-near impossible, unless you really are stronger than a large Cizerack male...which is doubtful.

Jashiva Darkstorm

OOC: why the hell kill me anyhow???

the arms can possiibly lift you with no pressure, i can pcush back a 18 wheeler with the 18 wheeler driveing foward at the same time, i was tested in a earth lad for trooper status but escaped and came here....so i know my stats

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

OOC: Cirrsseeto is an apex predator. He needs to eat.

IC:

As Cirrsseeto bit down, his teeth scraped against metallic parts in the alien's neck. Confused by this, Cirrsseeto withdrew. This Forrda was part machine. Machines were not edible, therefore...this alien would yield little food.

Backing away, Cirrsseeto spat a few times, his ears fluttering in vexation. With a loud roar, the Cizerack sprinted away, leaping up an escarpment as he went.

Jashiva Darkstorm

as he ran Jashiva lifted his crossbow up and fired it, it just managed to slip past a tree and hit the mna back makeing him hit the ground hard, Jash limped over the the man, and looked down at him, placeing a explosive charge on his back...Jash fired a grap hook and swang away, the device exploded not killing or tearing flesh but netting the creature down the the ground...Jash vanished in the mist

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

OOC: As stated many times before...we are on Coruscant. No trees, no rivers, no spotted owls or giant pandas. We have buildings, buildings, and more buildings. As well as speeders, ships, and a few hundred billion people. Not to mention, Cirrsseeto's running speed vs. your recovery time would make it impossible to hit him with a crossbow. Cizerack foot speed can span 40 meters in under 2 seconds.

Jashiva Darkstorm

ahh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12