Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vector Prime: "Belkadan"

Warmaster Vong

Vector Prime: "Belkadan"

Yorik Coral, the bulding block of the Yuuzhan Vong Victory War Fleet. No single number can compare to the amount of Yorik Coral massing Tingel Arm of the Galaxy. Each piece of Yorik Coral had a little mind of its own. It was, in a sense, alive. But the true thing that controlled the Yorik Coral was the Warmaster and his Council.

Compiled of five members, the Council decided when to move, naturally, in ordinace with the choice of the Gods. Slaar T'amth (Warmaster Vong), Maz Vamosk, Yomin Carr, Tla, and the head Yammosk were the five members of the council. In the past few light cycles, the Council met ever more frequently, sometimes mounting in 2 4 hour sessions a day for 4 weeks total. The last meeting before Victory Campaign: "Gathering Point," consisted of last minute details and nonchalant small talk.

When the meeting was adjourned, Slaar T'amth hurried out of the council room. Being the leader of Victory Campaign, Slaar had decided to hold his last worship in the pure galaxy infront of the public. An Embrace of Pain was put into position in the main square in the Capital, and Slaar endured a vigorous beating, all in sacrifice to the gods.

*****Three Hours Later*****

Slaar unstrapped himself from the Embrace of Pain and walked to his ferry with blood dripping from his toned body. The ferry lifted off from the ground and rendezvoused with the pride of the Victory War Fleet, the Command Ship Vamsok.

EDIT: NAME CHANGED

Darth Viscera

Re: Victory Campaign: "Gathering Point"

Colonel Tascery examined the input data from the A.E.G.S.A. observatory's uplink on Dantooine. Several staff officers seemed to hover around him, each trying their best to get a good look at the holodisplay, much to Tascery's annoyance.

"Sithspawn, Vhana, I can't see a thing. Can you look past your own epaulets for a moment and get out of the way?"

Tascery glared at the Lieutenant, who still appeared to be wet behind the ears, despite having been in the Reconaissance corps for over a year. He seemed to be the prototype for all newly commissioned officers who had not yet gotten a chance to see the rancor in all its fury. He could be forgiven for his insolence....for now.

"I was not aware that we were on a first-name basis, Lieutenant," retorted the Colonel, pronouncing the last word with a moderate amount of disdain. That seemed to shut him up.

The discovery of an object passing through the Galactic rift alone would have been a scientific breakthrough, save for the orderly fashion in which the comets had come through. Several of them appeared from long range sensor pulses to be nearly identical. Close-up examination of the comets through the Keyhole matrix did not bring about any conclusions either, despite the marvelous view of the first extra-galactic objects known. Tascery thought on it for a while, and a discovery of this sort could not be held a secret. He grabbed at the nearest Major, and instructed:

"I want copies of this holostream relayed to Monto Cudro, Vjun, Corellia, Caraca, Yavin IV, and the occupied sectors of Imperial Center."

The officer saluted, spun on his heel, and began walking towards the communications building, with a promise to be done and back in ten minutes. Tascery walked to his own quarters, and took a seat at his personal comm console. He punched in the frequency of Grand Admiral Poreon, whose face soon appeared on his small holopad.

"Admiral, sir, you'll be wanting to see this. It is quite urgent."

Tascery punched some keys on his console, and the data stream transferred to Poreon.

Warmaster Vong

As the Victory Campaign was beginning to form in the Yuuzhan Vong galaxy, its conclusion was already brewing in the Infidel's Galaxy. Many Vong Agents, stationed in the Infidel's Galaxy for over a year now, began moving silently in their worlds of occupancy. The many agents flocked to different global embassies on many different worlds.

Prior to the Praetorite Order's initial movement into the Infidel's Galaxy, the Warmaster had order the Light Cruiser Timeless Classic to cross the galaxy gap and eliminate any enemies in Gathering Point. Just now, a mere 5 Hours before the rest of Victory Fleet would arive, the Light Cruiser crossed the galaxy gap, an enigma to Infidel Scientists, and emerged in the Infidel Galaxy, marking itself in history as the first Praetorite Warship in the Infidel Galaxy.

Captain Shask beamed with pride as his Light Cruiser emerged into the Infidel Galaxy. Gazing out at the serene space landscape before him, the Captain noticed a small satellite, drifting alone, in an area of space noone normally travelled to. It was empty space. The apperance of an Infidel abomination in an empty region suprised the Captain. But, the Captain immediately surpressed his surprise and realized that he could go down in Praetorite History as marking the First Praetorite Infidel Destruction.

Captain Shask: So soon, the Infidels dishonor us. They mark or Vector Prime with machines, the scum of the universe. Let us show now, that we are The only force to be reckoned with in this galaxy. Let us show now, that we will destroy anything that gets in our way. Let us show now, what the Yuuzhan Vong can do.

A brilliant spectrum of brown-red-orange-purple yorik coral plasma shot out of the dorsal launchers on the Light Cruiser. And immediately, the Infidel Machine was squashed, putting up no defense in itself.

Captain Shask: We have proved just a minor bit of our power. Let it be told now, infront of all my command, that we will see the destruction of every last infidel in this galaxy!

Commander Tla

Commander Tla left the meeting and walked to his personal home. He looked at his items there. The Commander was not just a Fleet Commander. He was also an edible fighter. He bent his knees slightly and gripped his Tsaisi. The living weapon coiled around his left arm. He doned his Vonduun Crab Armor and Helmet. The Commander would offer a few Chazrach to the Gods before he left.

Minutes later he summoned many Chazrach to the center square. There were about 6 of them. The Commander unchained them and ordered them to attack. The first one jumped at Tla and attempted a slash. He was fended offby Tla's fist. Tla spun around, and kicked another Chazrach in the face. The creature grabbed his face in pain.

The Yuuzhan Vong dove out of the way to avoid two oncoming Chazrach. They hit eachother and stumbled away. Another approached slowly from behind. Tla smiled and turned around unleashing the fury of his weapon. The Tsaisi struck out and bit the Chazrach killing him instantly. Another jumped and knocked Tla down. The Commander watched the Tsaisi coil around the reptile's neck and strangle him to death. Tla reclaimed his weapon and stood up. A Chzarach grabbed him from behind. The Commander flipped the reptile over his shoulder and grabbed it's neck. He snapped it with one swift jerk.

The three remaining were not willing to fight anymore. Tla unleashed a furious attack on all three of them. He hated cowards. The Commander ripped a Chazrach's throat out, and then killed the other two with his deadly but skillful Tsaisi. When the battle was over, he knelt and uttered prayers.

Tla stood up after he was finished and waled to the Command Ship Tla, named after him. He entered the ship.

DarthPoreon

Glancing down at his small datapad, the Grand Admiral watched the holostream of the First Extra-Galactic Objects. Suddenly, the holostream started to become distrorted by static as hundreds of lighted rock seemed to burst at the Grand Admirals face through the small datapad screen. The Grand Admiral closed his eyes just as he thought the lighted rock would hit him. Miraculosly though, the lighted rock did not him. Opening his eyes, he looked back down at the datapad and saw a continuous stream of static.

Colonel Tascery, what was that?

Grand Admiral Poreon, if we are seeing the same things, I think one of the refurbished Republic Satelites just got knocked offline. I think tha--

[b]The satelite the Colonel was talking about had been an ancient Old Republic Survelliance Satelite, used over 5,000 Years ago. While mapping possible hyperspace routes, an Imperial Surveyer found the Satelite lacking many crucial components to work. Deciding that having a satelite this far out might be helpful one day, he reinstalled the power supply, focusing lens, sensor generator, and transmission generator, and had taken the codes to use it for the future.

Intterupting the Colonel in mid sentence, the Grand Admiral spitted out an order.

Colonel, keep this data safe. Do not show anyone aside from your staff, the Diktat, the Leaders at Cudro, Vjun, Corellia, Caraca, Yavin IV. I will try to arrange a passage for me to Dantooine. Goodday Colonel, expect lots of transmissions, but remember, you are under Imperial Doctrine not to speak but to those of the Diktat and mines choosing.

Poreon closed the transmission and looked back out at the battelfield above Imperial Center. This new threat to the galaxy was more important than the Galaxy's capital. The Grand Admiral hurried over to a small closet in the command room and opened it. He activated a Human Replica Droid, to be precise, a HRD of himself. The real Poreon hurried to the hangar bays of the SSD, where he boarded an Armed Shuttle and set off to see the Colonel.

Ivpikkis

Aboard his command Shree-class battlecruiser, Ivpikkis watches the sensor nets aboard his bridge. In a musical voice he address's one of the other Ssi-Ruuvi on the bridge"What are these.....things....flying so close to our space? And you had better not tell me they are more P'w'eck vessels invading our territory"A shorter Ssi-Ruuvi wth a scar trailing from his right arm to his tail, glances at the nets and responds to the Admiral"No Admiral, these are unknown objects, but they seem to be biological""The Oswaft?"Possibly, but maybe not, these readings show them to be bigger than the average Oswaft""Send one of the Fw'Sen out to investegate, this intrusion into our space will not go unheaded"[i]A ship slightly smaller than a rebel cruiser pulls out of the gathering invasion fleet, it has 2 sets of wings.a seemingly 6 dark stripe pattern has it across its hull and a large laser cannon is in place at its front in the center of its cone shapd hull. Protrusions are evident all over it circumfrance, what they are is not yet known, but will soon be to the intruders

PraetoriteYominCarr

"Chi'sk voodte, Praetorite."

Yomin jerked alive from his slumped position at the helm of the Heavy Cruiser Yammka. The umbilical linked to his forehead was limp, and it was now his Lieutenant, Samir Preel guiding the main functions of the ship.

"Samir, we shall speak basik while in the cuursed galaxy, and our native tongue in ouurs," said Carr in a condecending manner.

"Ittt'ss alll thee sam too you, Yommmin. You speakkk itt like ittt'ss all you kknow," slipped through Samir's pressed lips. "Bbesides... We've allmost reeached our destinaation."

"So truuue. Then the gap has been juumped?"

"Yesss."

Warmaster Vong

The two Command Ships came out of hyperspace 40 Clicks away from a mass of 17 Light Cruisers. In the hour, a mass of Heavy Cruiser, Speed Corvettes, and Priest Ships would rendezvous with the ever increasing masses.

"Captain Shask, did your Light Cruiser find anything in the previous hours?"

"Warmaster, yes, a survelliance satelite of some sort, we destroyed it, with force."

"They know of our presence. That is not good."

[i]With a solemn look on his stretched out face, the Warmaster looked at the space, waiting for the Heavy Cruisers.

Maz Vamosk

Maz Vamosk sat aboard the Heavy Cruiser Yuuzhan, it was an impressive vessel but nothing that could even begin to compare to the Yuuzhan Vong Command Ship the Vamosk. It had been an incredible honor to have such an amazing ship named after him, the very existence of the ship in the unpure Galaxy was history in the making. It was the beginning of the end of the infidel rule.

The Yuuzhan was traveling through the Yuuzhan Vong Galaxy approaching the Galactic divide where he would rendezvous with the rest of the Yuuzhan Vong who were waiting for him in the unpure Galaxy.

<font color=#ff3333>* Translated from Yuuzhan Vong language</font>

<font color=#ff3333>"Commander"</font> Vamosk ordered without so much as turning his head.

<font color=#ff3333>Commander Maal>"Yes Executor?"</font> Commander Maal switfly replied.

<font color=#ff3333>"How long until we've crossed the Galactic divide?"</font>

<font color=#ff3333>Commander Maal>"About one hour sir, we should be at the rendezvous point within two hours assuming all goes well."</font>

<font color=#ff3333>"Prepare for me to make communications with the Warmaster before we arrive in the Tingel Arm."

Commander Maal>"Yes I'll see that it's done at once"

"Have all senior crew members gather in the meeting room in exactly one hour. I want to brief them before we execute the mission."

Commander Maal>"Yes my Lord I'll see to it at once."</font>

With that the Commander hurried away to complete the tasks he was assigned by the Executor.

<font color=#ff3333>"For the glory of the Yuuzhan Vong..."</font> Maz whispered to himself as he watched the plethora of stars that loomed just outside the viewport. Soon they would all belong to the Vong and the Galaxy would be pure.

Commander Nom Anor

*Nom left the Assignment room and loaded into the Transport full of warriors going with him to fil the decks of his perosnal cruiser for now, the Cloaked Goddess
    It had been a long time since he had been among the common warriors, and he was very happy to spend some time witht eh common warriors, but he had to find his second-in-command, first and foremost.
    He looked around the transport and spotted his brother in the far back*
    "Welcome, how are you, my brother?"
    "I am well, you?"
    "I am here, commanding a ship, what do you think? Hahaha! It is good to see you again, brother!"
    "As it is you."
    *The transport docked with the Cloaked Goddess and Nom stepped into his command ship.
    The Warriors already there had prepared a great ceremony to welcome him, he smiled and stepped in.
    The Warriors introduced him to his bridge crew and he walked through the ship and then went to the bridge where he setteled in and sent the ship into Hyperspace*

Commander Tla

The Heavy Cruiser Tla emerged into the unpure Galaxy. The Commander looked out the translucent viewports. It was quite a sight. He was thinking about how great it will be when they do claim and clean this Galaxy. The Gods would be pleased. Especially Yun-Yuuzhan, the High God.

Tla walked over to his tactician and took the villip from him. He spoke into the small worm-like creature.

Tla: "Warmaster, our ship has made it across the Galaxy Gap. I trust everything is well here?"

Ivpikkis

hm

[i]as the picket ship crossed distances between the amassing forces it sent tactical information back to the Imperium. Distress plagued the crew of the Fw'Sen ship. The panicky crew started powering up weapons systems prematurly as there masters were in absence from there area. The ship exited into the area of space where the gathering ships were, sensors started sending back an intolerable amount of information back at the Imperium's arm of space. Just then a ship pulled out of formation and headed straight for the picket ship....

Warmaster Vong

OOC: Ivp, please email me Jaketwake@aol.com
    IC:
    At the gathering point, a pack of Heavy Cruisers emerged. The Executor's Heavy Cruiser, Yuuzhan, led the pack, showing off its magnificence.

The main villip pod in the Vamosk shuddered as it sat on its perch. The Warmaster picked the villip up and spoke into it.[/i]

Slaar: Warmaster T'amth here.

Vamosk: Greetings Warmaster, it is Executor Vamosk. Is everything running smoothly.

Slaar: We've been detected. Tell your Agents to Exterminate AEGSA.

Vamosk: As you wish, Warmaster.
    _____

The Warmaster opens a new Villip pod and speaks out to the whole Victory Fleet.

"Prepare for the new Era, in which Every Star is ours. Prepare to move within the hour, for our first target."

Maz Vamosk

Maz Vamosk had his orders... eliminate AEGSA, this however was the least of his concerns. Such a trite mission would be taken care of with the greatest of ease by his Yuuzhan Vong agents. But that would not interfere with his new plans.. his plans that would begin the end of the unpure Galaxy.

<font color=#ff3333>* Translated from Yuuzhan Vong Language</font>
    <font color=#ff3333>"Do you have the information that I requested?"</font> Maz inquired to one of the officers who worked busily on the bridge of the Yuuzhan.

<font color=#ff3333eck Officer>"Yes Executor. The planet they call Belkadan should be an excellent foothold for our forces. It will be an excellent location for us to setup headquarters in this galaxy."

"Excellent. I'll be in the meeting room, I'm assuming that all officers are awaiting my arrival?"

Deck Officer>"Yes Executor they're anxiously awaiting your instrucitons."

"Prepare communications with the Warmaster again as well as Commander Tla, Yomin Carr, Nom Anor, I'll speak with them as soon as I'm done briefing my men."

Deck Officer>"Yes Executor, I'll see to it at once."</font>

Maz Vamosk hurried away to the meeting room where he would meet with the officers of the ship which numbered in the thousands, they all cheered with pride as he entered the room. They were as anxious as he was to make the Galaxy their own and they'd fight to the death if they had to... with pleasure.

<font color=#ff3333>"For the glory of the Yuuzhan Vong!" </font>Maz Vamosk shouted out loud as the officers all jumped to their feet. The ferocity with which they cheered was amazing to say the least. The feeling of pure excitement in the room could be cut with a knife.

<font color=#ff3333>"Our mission is DOMINATION!"</font> The officers were in a continuous state of commotion as Maz yelled over their voices.

<font color=#ff3333>Our first stop in this mission of domination is...</font> He hesistated for a moment as the roar of the crowd suddenly changed to a whisper.

<font color=#ff3333>..."The planet the infidels call Belkadan!"</font>

The crowd once again broke into a roar that Maz could no longer compete with, he raised his hands in the air and shouted something about the glory of the Vong but he was drowned out by the noise of the mob. Maz continued to yell appealing to the crowd as he exited the stage and returned to his private quarters.... he could hear the sounds of his men from his quarters near the bridge.

[c]About 20 Minutes Later...[/c]

[i]Maz Vamosk spoke into the villip addressing the Warmaster, Commander Tla, Yomin Carr, and Nom Anor.

<font color=#ff3333>"Our first mission in the infidel galaxy... shall be to take over Belkadan... we shall be unstopaable...</font>

Commander Tla

Commander Tla listened to this aboard the other Command Ship Tla. He silently cheered to himself. Belkadan would be the proper planet. Moments before this transmission he had asked Harrar, his priest to find information on all the planets near Tingel Arm. Belkadan had been one of them. Tla studied the planet with great interest.

After Maz Vamosk finished his report through the villip, Commander Tla brooded in silence for a moment. He was thinking of the oppurtunities and benefits they brought to the unpure galaxy. These infidels had a chance to cleanse themselves. The Vong would only respect those who had a fighting spirit. The others who gave up without a fight would be killed instantly. After all, they were a disgrace to the Gods.

Harrar walked behind Tla and sat beside him. He joined him in silence for a moment. Harrar broke that silence by speaking in basic (an infidel language).

Harrar: "I decided that since we are in this galaxy, we must learn their most famous language. Then we can communicate with them."

Tla: "That is a wise choice Harrar, I will be doing the same."

Harrar: "Has the planet been confirmed?"

Tla: "Indeed it has. Belkadan."

Harrar smiled evilly.

Harrar: "I had a premonition the Warmaster would pick that one."

Warmaster Vong

<font color="red">"Executor, the Infidel's begin a fall today. Begin the jump to Belkadan now!"</font> The Warmaster order his subordinates to begin the jump.

The floor on the Command Ship shuddered as the massive "engines" that powered the Command Ship began emitting their waves to make a hyperspace jump. The Warmaster began speaking again.

<font color="red">"Officers, if you'd take a look at the map of Belkadan."</font>

The Warmaster waited a few seconds before speaking again, anticipating that the officers would be looking down at their maps.

<font color="red">Belkadan is a jungle planet, with no native infidel populace. It is expected though, that the rulers of the planet have deployed some sort of defense. Respective Army and Navy Leaders, if you'd supply us with a brief overview of possible defenses. After that, the Executor and I will tell you of the plan.

Ivpikkis

[i]The ship, although just under fifty meters, were not small enough to remain undetected by a fleet with at least functional sensors and it became apparent that these ships were either intentioaly letting knowladge of there shps slip or really just didnt notice the approachng craft. The shields of the craft were raised to full as it was well within firig range of any conventional ships weaponry, but who knew of these weird ships.

Maz Vamosk

OOC:

Ivpikkis... I want to see ship building threads and shipyard threads.. provide those and we'll acknowledge your existence on this thread as legal, if not... you'll be promptly ignored.

Commander Nom Anor

*Nom nodded his head and sent a villip message-<font color=gold>"We move to the planet the infidels call Belkadan! Go!"</font color>
    The ship went to hyperspace*

Warmaster Vong

The two respective division leaders gave their analysis of the planetary defenses, concluding that altough a distant planet, the planet would most likely have Infidel Warcrafts on or near it.

<font color="red">Executor, if youd please, give a brief overview of what we will be doing. We will be arriving at Belkadan by nights fall.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast