Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A dark wind blows (1 Jedi & 1 Sith)

Darkness LaDae

A dark wind blows (1 Jedi & 1 Sith)

: as LaDae stands alone in the desert on Tatoonie thinking ::

Which way is better in a war of Attrition? The side of light? Or into the Darkness.......?

:: sighing, LaDae continues to walk through the sweltering heat ::

Project Unicron

Unicron wanders on the barren planet, searching for any traces of Darth Cell. He has found traces of his nanites, but the trail is cold. As he searches, he notices a lone being...

Who are you? Never mind, it matters not. Either stand ready, or begone. I have no time for you.

OOC: Note... this guy's not really a Jedi, but he is a good guy. If you'd like, I can fight you with my Jedi instead.

EDIT: Added the OOC part.

Darkness LaDae

OOC- Actually I wanted one from each group, so as to have them try to make LaDae choose which side, but I guess you'll do for now.

IC-

:: LaDae turns and looks at the *man* behind her ::

I have no quarrel with you, sir......

:: starts to walk away from Uni ::

Project Unicron

OOC: Well, lemme play it out... Unicron is a good guy, all be it Captain Ahab-ish.

IC: Unicron calls to the woman as she leaves...

WAIT! Perhaps I came on too strongly... I search for an... abomination... named Darth Cell. Do you know of him? Are you Sith? If you are, then you have a connection with him... I have no desire to fight anyone, but if you know of him, I will use any means necessary to obtain that information.

Shadow LeFae

Need a Jedi?

"Hello" Fae says as she walks up behind Dae and Uni, "My name's Fae, I'm training to become a Jedi Knight."

OOC: Shadow LeFae = vry vry BORED!!!

Miryan no Trunks

Re: Need a Jedi?

*MnT shielded his eyes from the overbearing suns...*

... It's hotter than the last time I was here...

*He wondered to himself what again it was that had led him out to the desert, where he now wandered aimlessly...*

... That sensation... Someone searching for the truth, but not sure which direction holds it.... Mayhaps he could show her the way..

*Carrying his trenchcoat over one shoulder, MnT finally picked up on something.... There was a group of people, just off to the left somewhat... A jedi, a.... something he couldn't define, and what seemed to be the person he sought...*

... Figures... the jedi Would have to be there first... no doubt trying to spread false hope... If only they could realize their own delusion...

*Picking up the pace, MnT's long stride quickly carried him to the group, where, upon reaching, he bowed his head in respect, before lifting it to again meet the gazes of the strangers...*

... Good day all.. My name is Miryan no Trunks, a warrior of The Sith Empire... And yourselves..?

Shadow LeFae

umm...

"Hello," Fae says as she turns to the newcomer "My name is Shadow LeFae, but most people call me Fae, I'm a padawan at the Greater Jedi Order, and I'm also the ruler of a small world called Zaetre Ree. How are you doing?"

Project Unicron

Re: umm...

Unicron turns as the newcomer approaches. He listens until he hears the name "Sith". At that word, he stiffens. Darth Cell is a Sith. This man is a Sith. Thus, this man may know the whereabouts of Darth Cell. Unicron turns towards the man, reaching out to him. He causes the nanites of his arm to wrap around Trunks' waist and pulls him towards him.

YOU! SITH! Tell me the whereabouts of the being known as Darth Cell!

Darkness LaDae

:: sighs and starts to walk away ::

Mortals.....So.....Dull...

Miryan no Trunks

*MnT had been about to reply to Lady LeFae, when the creature's arm expanded, wrapping itself around him... He asked about something... Darth Cell? What was that..? Some sort of genetic project?*

... I'd appreciate it if you'd let me go, and as for this cell thing.. whatever it is, I've not heard of it before now, so I'm afraid I cannot help you out on this one..

Project Unicron

*Blast! Another dead end... but perhaps he knows someone with information...* Unicron tightens his hold slightly, putting more pressure on the Sith.

You may not know anything, but Darth Cell is a Sith. As are you. So, take me to someone who DOES know!

Unicron turns and sees LeFae attempting to leave. He stretches his other arm out to stop her from leaving.

NO ONE leaves until I get some answers! I will find Cell, and nothing will stop me! Now, give me the information I require!

Miryan no Trunks

*MnT sighs and retrieves a small data-pad from a pocket..*

... Here, it's the coordinates of The Sith Empire.. I don't know who'd know anything about this Darth Cell, but you'd have your best chance of finding out, by going there..

*Suddenly, MnT pushed his arms out, easily exiting Unicron's grasp..*

... By the way, I wouldn't advise grabbing anyone there like you did me.. Most would probably kill you for that..

*He turned back to the Jedi..*

... Im fine now.. heh, thank you.. Might I ask what this gathering is all about?

*Turning his head to LaDae as he spoke, he made it evident that he knew whatever was up, involved her..*

Darkness LaDae

:: crosses her arms and looks at MnT ::

I'm not the one who called the Mickey Mouse Club....

:: sighs again ::

Now if you all have what you want this Mystic's gonna bolt...

:: starts to walk away again ::

Miryan no Trunks

.. And where would you go..?

*Up close, MnT felt that indeed she was what he had sensed... She wanted to take route to either the dark or light, but wasn't sure which..*

... You don't know where you'd want to be, so what's the point in taking off for nowhere..?

Shadow LeFae

yeah,

I would suggest that you not leave...
    at least if you wish to know about your family. you are an orphan correct?
    You are no mystic. i should know.

Project Unicron

Re: yeah,

Unicron accepts the datapad and stores the information inside him. He regards MnT.

Kill me? How can you kill what is not truly alive? All in all, it does not matter... all that is important is the destruction of Darth Cell. Goodbye.

With that, Unicron turns and leaves to search out Sith.

Miryan no Trunks

Re: yeah,

*Watching as the creature left, MnT turned back to Lady LaDae, and spoke...*

... If you wish, I can take you to The Sith Empire... There you can follow your own destiny, without having to believe in impossibilities...

Shadow LeFae

Fae Watches the one she knew so well...

hoping she would listen to her. For, she knew that Dark wasn't a mystic, for she could peer into a person's heart, and this girl's heart told her of something much deeper...

Darkness LaDae

Re: Fae Watches the one she knew so well...

:: glares at both MnT and Fae ::

I have no reason to go there.....Trunks-san...

Shadow LeFae

I suggest you listen to me...

sister.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast