Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neat things you can do with HTML

Jedi James1

<font color="magenta">Haven't seen you in awhile, ofcourse I havn't been here in awhile either. BTW is that Growlithe or Arcanine in you sig, looks like Growlithe. I've got a cool pikachu animated pic in my sig. Poor Pikachu Read it and I well see, its an Arcanine, but I still say it look like a Growlithe, a wierd one at that. I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't think there is such thing as a baby Arcanine, dosen't a Growlithe evolve into an adult Arcanine.</font>

Spadix From HPC

well, it's an Arcanine(I know it looks screwed but It's the only one I could find small enough) Baby Arcanine(not mine, my frineds) was evolved by using a Moon Stone, scince their where no more Fire Stones(this is for a sim instead of getting bigger, he got smaller, hence the Baby Arcaine mines the Bro, of hers that I found(in the sim, but I use him outside of the sim). <MARQUEE>that explain some things??(*g* just testing some HTML )</MARQUEE> I like your pic of Picachu

Jedi James1

Oh that explains it. You could of warned my it was a long story though. Sorry for how late this post is, I don't come here very often.

Jedi James1

tesing

Spadix From HPC

cool, you changed it. I'm back. Dude, gotta get some food... haven't eaten all day, just ate some muffin mix... no food in the house... latter.

Jedi James1

Yeah I change my sig quite offten actually, infact, I changed it again, added to lines in copper. Over at cc.net, I have a 40+ thread, and all they we're talking about was those two lines. We need to try and catch eachother batter, it took me 4 days to reply to that last post.

Spadix From HPC

Just e-amil me dmansfield@sprint.ca makes it much quiker Sailor Moon adict huh?? what about DBZ?!?! & Pokemon?!?! Digimon?!?! Monster Rancher?!?! oooooooo my mouth hurts just got four teeth pulled

Jedi James1

DBZ- only seen half an episode. Pokemon- Pikachu, the James pic, and my name give that away. Digimon- Hate it worst then anything in the world. Just, a cheap copy of pokemon, in my oppion. Monster Rancher- Not an addict, but like it. Changed my sig again. Sailor Mercury pic added. I perfer the forum way of communication, but if you'd like to e-mail me you can do it here

Spadix From HPC

*glares at James* Digimon came BEFORE Pokemon!! *glares at James* how wude, mesa stick my toung out in you general direction, PPPPPWWWWWWHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! Chiao ~Spadixchan & Chibi Draco[whos glareing at James 'cause he, um, I dono]

Jedi James1

And I stick my togue out at YOU Well, I think Pokemon came first, in the U.S., of course for all I know you were talking about the U.S., but I know one thing for sure Pokemon came first on network television in the United States. I was goinna post this earlier, but I got kicked off. P.S. there's something you should know, about my e-mail, I never check it. I got so swamped with unwanted massages, that I just said forget it, and stopped checking my e-mail, so this is acually faster

Spadix From HPC

*grins* In Japan, where all the best shows come from, Digimon was an animated cartoon b/4 pokemon, Pokemon came to the US & Canada(where I am) b/4 Digimon, but Digimon was STILL created first. THATS why I've never gotten a reply!! dude!! oh well!! ;D

Jedi James1

I did read you e-mail, but that was after I posted my reply here, so I dicided, I wouldn't reply to the e-mail. All though it was kinda a roundabout way of putting it, the point of that reply, was to tell you I didn't know Digimon came first, but I still think Pokemon is much better, then Digimon, although a fear, with all the Digimon merchendise(sp?) comming out, that it will one day replace Pokemon, but I won't have to worry about that for awile. Jedi James

Spadix From HPC

yeah!! you lost the yellow deamon rat!!(formialy known as Pikachu, Pimpachu or Prikachu)

Jedi James1

I didn't lose Pikachu I just didn't use my sig in that post.
    Newsflash: I have watched Digimon too much, and I've begun to like it. I'm wierd if I watch something long enough I'll begin to like it, no matter how bad I think it is.
    If you want me to get rid of Pikachu you'll have to find me a good picture of that little cat like Digimon that Carry(sp?) has. Don't remember her name I've only seen a few of the newer episodes.

Spadix From HPC

it's Gatomon. ;; I think it's Karri, or Karry, not shure. lol, I'm not shure where to find a pic of her... try looking up some Digimon sites... oh!! I've got a cute pic of mew, & when I upload it, I'll poast it. know any good SM sites??

I am here 2 post Anything

Anything

Spadix From HPC

realy... um... how... er... interesting... *rolls her eyes*

sparksterboy

well whoever started this thread..... THANKS! you have helped me heaps, I have this signiture now...its ok i guess.

bronto

Embedded Scripts and Applets currently not allowed

bronto

<FONT COLOR=blue>text</FONT>

After 20 edits: "O.K. I give up!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast