Thread: Holy Cow! Hasbro's Gone Crazy!

Bromine

Holy Cow! Hasbro's Gone Crazy!

Go to: http://www.figuresinaction.com/ Look at their new list of SW figs. My favorites are Jek Porkins (So you can re-create his heroic nose-dive into the Daeth Star, I guess); Luke with Bacta Tank (Which pushes the word "action" to the lowest limits of its definition); and something called, and mind you, I cut-and-pasted this DIRECTLY from the site just to be sure, "Obi Wan with soft goods" (??? Make up your own joke, ppl.)

revginslinger

soft goods??? i can't, i must refrain.........

Jedi Rama

Well soft goods could be......on never mind

Bromine

The only logical thing I can think of is...I don't know, a pile of fuzzy Ewok pelts? This is so weird I can't even make a good joke about it!

Bromine

Oh, come ON! I know you all want to post some smart-aleck remark.

Mirax H

Well, You know me well enough Br. and I really really want to say something about soft goods, but i'm afraid it would be sensored, elol.

Bromine

LOL, I ask once again: In what scene did Obi-Wan have "soft goods"? (Watch your mouth, Mira! )

Mirax H

Honestly, i don't know. He never seemed to have anything.

Bromine

Mystery solved, people. (Sort of.) I was just visiting www.rebelscum.com , where someone had asked about Obi's "soft goods" in the Q&A column. Apparently, "soft goods" is toy biz talk for stuff like cloth robes or realistic hair, anything that's not solid plastic. Kind of disappointing, actually...

Mirax H

Thanks for letting us know.

Comrade Smoke

Well they could be worse...