Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Figures

jjwr

New Figures

Does anyone have a local store that is carrying some of the new figures? Like the Tatooine Maul, Obi, Qui Gon, etc? The local ones around here have R2, Yoda and Destroyer Droids, I can get those with no problems, but can't find the the others.

Trooper2K7

Yes. Our town has just about everyone: Tatooine Maul, Naboo Qui Gon, Naboo Obi Wan, Naboo Queen (ceremonial dress), and stuff like Electronic Maul and Jar Jar.

jjwr

I've been able to find everything except for the Tatooine Figures, all of the otheres are plentiful, can't find those. I also can't seem to track down the Tatooine and Sith accesory pack. Though one thing thats in abundance is the 12" Darth Maul.

Trooper2K7

You can pretty much pick up a tattooine or sith accessory kit anytime here. They didn't take off to well. We live in Indiana, by the way.

jjwr

I live in Vermont, where there is absolutely nothing, they don't order much, and when they do it sells out so fast that most people don't get a chance to get anything. Oh well, i could always just but those 12" Mauls, and trade them for the stuff I want.

CMJ

We have pretty much everything here accept the destroyer droids....

Mirax H

I got really luck and about 3 months ago my husband went to a TRU in Phoenix right when they unloaded a new box. Got me 2 Tatooine Mauls and a AMidala in Senate Gown. All I've been able to find since is Capt Tarpals, OOM9 and Ody Mandrell and I have searched ALL OVER Vegas. Hoping to get back there soon and try again, haven't in a while.

webley

I am looking for the Anakin Naboo version (in his new jedi outfit). I currently have a Senate Amidala, Ki-Adi-Mundi (.00) and a Ric Olie (.00 with upside down name label on the bubble) for sale if anyone here is interested in buying them before I put them up on Ebay. I can find most everything where I live except the Yodas and R2D2's (and of course the newer ones like Adi Gallia and Anakin Naboo).

bronto

New Figures

I live in Santa Fe, NM and haven't at all seen Maul (Tatooine), Amidala (Senate), Yoda, Adia Gallia, or Anakin (Naboo). I lucked-out a couple of weeks ago and found 1 destroyer droid at Wal-Mart.

Jedi Rama

I got them all, and even Adi Galliaa and Anakin(Naboo) MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Bromine

(Sigh) STILL nothing new here since May 3...

Mirax H

Well Rama, I can honestly say that you suck.

Jedi Rama

Oh yeah than your going to love this. I just picked up Panaka and Naboo foot soilder today.. MAUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...........MAUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bloke

New figgurs

If anyone has Yoda Wave figs, ill trade em for Naboo Ben wave figs. LMK thanks

Froghopper

JR, were do you get all your money - haven't you got bills?

Jedi Rama

I only buy figs. no vehi. or playsets. I buy one and TEAR THOSE SUCKER OUT OF THERE PLASTIC PRISONS.

Bromine

I'm the same way, Rama. We should start a "People's Action Figure Liberation Front", and go to stores across the nation, freeing the action figures and letting them articulate as they were meant to!

Jedi Rama

RAFLF is here to liberate your action figs. So hand them over. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Bromine

Maybe instead of "Rama's Action Figure Liberation Front", it should be, "Rama's Liberation Front of Action Figures," or, "Rama's Liberation Action Figure Front".

Jedi Rama

VIA LA PLASTIC!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast