Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which actor could play a EU character in a movie?

Admiral Daala 1

I am thinking Peirce Brosnan as Grand Admiral Thrawn. The girl that was in Dragon Heart as Mara Jade. Hmm.... I don't think there is anyone talented enough to play the wonderful Admiral Daala. (actually I just can't think of anyone)

Doc Milo

Van Damme as Kell Tainer?

Mara Jades Father

How about Lucy Lawless as ADM Daala?

Atreyu

Ummm, maybe I guess, but I would never be able to get her as Xena out of my head ...

Mara Jades Father

How about Angel from "Angel" & "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" as Exar Kun?

Hawker Sith

How 'bout keano reeves as Kype Durron? I agree that Mara has a gymnastci- like build

Xenomorpheus

Jeremy Irons would make a good Thrawn, but I might think more along the line of Kevin Spacey,,, oh Bromine, your thingy with having Tommy Lee Jones as Darth Vader,, HAS GOT TO BE THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE HEARD IN A LONG TIME,, I am still laughing Dennis Hopper as Jorus C'baoth Liv Tyler as Admiral Daala Joe Pesci as Borsk Fey'lya

Doc Milo

I was just looking at the cover of Jedi Search and notice that Admiral Daala looked familiar to me. Then it struck: Claudia Christianson (sp?) (aka Susan Ivonova, Babylon 5) looks just like that picture of Daala.

Imperial Royal Guard

Re: admiral daala

perhaps the actress who played the captain of the roger young in starship troopers... her or a B movie actress by the name of athena massey

Imperial Royal Guard

Re: admiral daala

sweet merciful crap..! how could i NOT see that! i love claudia christian... put her in some three inch lifts and she'd be perfect.

Imperial Royal Guard

Re: Exar Kun

after seeing the trailer for American Psycho... i can see Christian Bale as a Dark Lord of the Sith...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12