Thread: Glad to see...

buff jedi 2

Glad to see...

Noone missed me

I hate vacation is over but glad to be home.Did I miss anything ? Did my Bro Cause any trouble? I know (ADMS that this is the wrong place for this BUT just wanted all to know Im back (like anyone cares

buffjedi/wookieboy

Jedi Master Kyle

How was the vacation? Where'd you go?

Doc Milo

I'm glad you're back, Buff, now we have someone to lead us in the 12 oz. curls workout routine again!

Darth23

That's why it was so quiet aroudn here.

CMJ

Don't worry Buff

No one misses me when I go AWOL either.

buff jedi 2

Oh Now CMJ I always miss you man ( you and Doc always have the right Answers for my dumb questions ) yes Darth 23 thats why its been so quite around here I havnt been around to ramble on about nothing (as only I can)

I just went to Florida , mexico city , Dallas and a few various places. I was strapped for funds this year so I couldnt go over sea's this year and had to cut it short anyway.But lovely ladies I met on the way made it an ok time .

Now after a little over A month of not working out ,Im ready for those 12 ounce curls DOC. lift 1 2 3 sip , lift 123 sip now rest.

buffjedi/wookieboy

CMJ

You were in Dallas?

Thats right near my stomping grounds. I only live about 40 minutes away from Big D.

buff jedi 2

Re: You were in Dallas?

Oh yeah !!!( I forgot you go to school near there).
    I used to live in BIG - D but moved back to N.C like a dumb ars.I lived right outside Plano,LOVED IT. I have so many great stories about Dallas (but I dont think anyone would believe them. Im going back in the summer ,Ill look you up than.

buffjedi/wookieboy

CMJ

Plano eh??

The home of the super rich eh?? Plano people are a bunch of snobs. Just kidding, though that is the stereotype. I've met a few Plano ppl that fit the streotypical mold and some who don't. So I'll keep myself unbiased about you.

buff jedi 2

Re: Plano eh??

Thanx CMJ !!
    Well there are a few (ha ha ha ) rich people in plano.I wish I had been one of them ,I just lived with a rich snob or should I say MOOCHED off a rich snob.thats the good thing about North Carolina you dont have to make but 70,000 a year and your considered rich, in the plano area that doesnt buy them lunch.But I will say Plano does have a lot of stuck up SOB's But if you look the part you sometimes get treated like one of them.Do you remember the STINK they made when the WAL-Mart was getting ready to get built there?
    Dam6 the rich.Well I should say the very rich.

buffjedi/wookieboy