Thread: Select Pic #4

Jedi Master Kyle

Select Pic #4

This is a weird one...

Kinda looks like the interior of Amidala's ship, with buffet tables set out.

Bromine

It doesn't look like Amidala's ship at all to me...
    I'd say it's a restaurant, hotel, or something along those lines. The middle looks like a kitchen/prep area and I get the impression of a lobby or dining area, because of the big windows with sunshine streaming in.

This is by far the most interesting Episode 2 pic I've seen! The pic looks so strange...is it a fish-eye lens, or what?

Jedi Master Kyle

I know it isn't the Queen's ship, I should have said the colors and the lighting remind me of the queen's ship. my bad!

Jedi Master Kyle

I actually just sent this same explanation off to swfans.net...

I was thinking the new pic may be from the restaurant were supposed to be seeing in Episode 2. Sound Plausible?

Bromine

You mean the one that all the new characters seem to be working at, as the cast list suggests? That's what I was thinking when I first saw the pic. I thought, "So there's the infamous restaurant!"

Jedi Master Kyle

Yeah, that's the one I was referring to!

Jedi Master Kyle

Dudes, go to jedinet.com, click on the prequels section and look for the news item: 'Select 4' Quicktime VR. It's a cool 360 degree view of that restaurant/cafeteria place!