cough cough

Mr Sleepless

*Sleepless throws Ep5Graflex some lollies*

cheers man, they look impressive.

ReaperFett

::Rolls up newspaper, and starts hitting Ep5Graflex on the nose::

Naughty! Bad!

buff jedi 2

Dont read this if you are staying spoiler free...... I may be wrong but You never know.AHHH!!!!! who am I kidding read.

i just checked out the story boards.

I think they are real outlines of the movie, because It would explain a couple of the select pictures.

the one where obi is laying on the ground and the one where jango fett is dancing around.

I bet jango fett somehow beats obiwan down,(He more than likely had help or does a very underhanded trick) boy im getting hyped for episode 2.

buffjedi

Mr Sleepless

I think all the spoilers so far arnt all that, Im hearing locations and charaters...who cares? thats nothing.
    The Storyboards arnt too bad, I predicted what fight scenes there would be anyway.

Before Episode 1 came out I thought I knew @#%$loads about what would happen, but what I saw was completely different.
    Bring on the spoilers

Bromine

Yeah, everyone (including me) kept thinking the events of TPM would be just like the Original Trilogy, and they're doing the same with Epidose 2.

ReaperFett

I read spoilers, but avoid the storyboards. That isnt giving hints a way, are plots, thats giving whole scenes away. The reson many disliked TPM is because of things like this psycing them up, and then being dissapointed