Thread: Your innermost secrets about starwars!

Aprentize

Your innermost secrets about starwars!

I thought I should put out the misery får all of you once 'n for all. You have this secret in you, and nobody's allowed to know it, but you gotta get it out! So here is your net doctor! Tell it all in here, and no laughin allowed! I'm gonna start:
    1, I love to read the EU, Im always reading a starwars book, but I have never read Zahns Empire trilogy.
    2, The first sw movie I EVER saw was ANH special edition. Thats why I voted for SE JABBA in that poll a while ago, because he was the original for me, the first i ever saw! So I said it.... dam!, i never thaught id tell anybody. Well, lets hear your ones then!

mez7

when i was 4-5 i could recite every line in starwars

Mr Sleepless

lol. man, what a stupid lame thread.
    Id feel more ashamed for starting it......

wookie boy 2000

Oh Sparky(mr sleepless) this is not a lame thread,Have you read my threads???those are lame.

Anyway ,everybody I can beat anything yall can come up with .Its like this (and I only tell you all this because Im secure in my manhood) I slept with one of my Plush Chewbaaca dolls from the age of about 4 to the age of about 16-17.I also used to play in the bath tub with thye action figures I had opened and floated them around in there little plastic cover thingy's BUT i wouldnt bring Leia in the bath tub because she was a GIRL.(until I got older he he he )

sad but true

buffjedi/wookieboy

Jedi Master Kyle

I still do Buff.

wookie boy 2000

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now I dont feel so bad =)

buffjedi/wookieboy

Jedieb

Higschool Daydream

Back in the early and mid 80s I had a recurring daydream I'd play through my mind whenever I was bored in High School. I'd daydream that I had a lightsaber stowed away somewhere in my bedroom at home. I'd use the Force to levitate it all the way to my classroom. I'd trace the entire route the saber would take in my mind. I'd picture it flying over rooftops and city streets and then it would make it to my window and come right to my waiting hand. Then a helacious battle would begin raging. I can't be the only one, can't I?

wookie boy 2000

Re: Higschool Daydream

No EBS, Your not alone I used to have a similar daydream like that but I was at home ,and I had a stick That was shaped like a lightsaber .I would run around making saber sounds and fighting all kinds of bad guys.You dont know how many times I struck down my dogs and cats.

buffjedi/wookieboy

Darth Horus

Lol! I can say ive had the daydreams and imagining fighting ... but really the thing i hate to admit is that i took part in the Palpy/Sid debates in alt.fan.starwars back when TPM was released/about to be released...

Aprentize

Okay, Ill give you the worse of 'em all. On the 26th of june in the summer of 1999 (i kept the paper, thats how i know the exact date) there was an article in the paper about a character in the new sw movie, Jar Jar Binks, was hated in the USA. Remember, the movie wasnt due here in sweden until 19th August, and i never thaught about the web, so i knew nothing about ep1. Anyway, it said all this stuff about him and him being gay and people wishing him to die and stuff. I felt kinda sorry for him, thinkin that a creature, CG or not, should be allowed to take all this crap. It was when Lucas made a statement that JJ was NOT gay that i became really involved. The morons saying he was gay was going AGAINST George Lucas. Thats when i desided to think the worst of the once hating JJ. My point with all this is, when the movie finally came out in august, i was JarJars biggest fan. I dont really like him that much now, but i can tell you one thing, this dude aint GAY dammit!