Thread: Making Ep. II

Darth McBain

Making Ep. II

Hey all. First off, let me say its good to be back. Lately as things have slowed down, my input on these forums has dwindled down to where I'm now just an interested observer. Hopefully things will start moving again once the Ep II buzz starts to kick in gear again. I think once the first trailer comes out the posts will start up again...

Anyway, have you seen the new video feature on the official website about the Making of Episode II. It looks to be a new ongoing series, and while it didn't give anything away, it was very nice to see some glimpses of the sets and actors. If you haven't seen it, go check it out...

Later all...

Jedieb

Good to have you back McBain. I saw a mention of that earlier today on another web site but I haven't had the time to check it out. Whenever I try to see something from the official site my computer refuses to cooperate. >(

Jedi Master Kyle

It's a conspiracy!
    Welcome back McBain!
    I just look at the pics from tf.n.

RHJediKnight

I just DLed and watched it. Pretty interesting stuff...wonder what's gonna be in the next one.

Jedieb

I just saw it tonight. I thought it was pretty neat as well. I liked it much more than the Ahmed Best updates. The guy acts like someone took his rydlin away.

Darth23

That was Gonzo Journalism!

I loved it.

trammel

I can't download it. I keep getting a message that says an error has occurred.

-Tom

Darth McBain

I agree Jedieb - this one was much better than Ahmed Best's little updates. They weren't that bad, but I didn't think they were all that informative. It was just him shootin' the breeze with the people on the set. However, we'll probably be seeing a lot less of these new ones than the Ahmed ones. This little vignette probably took quite a bit more time to put together than Ahmed's, which was pretty much posted on the site with little to no editing... Keep 'em coming...