Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 155562636465666768 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1351

Thread: The Long Countdown

Hey! I came in early too dang it..why don't I get another day?!

If Buff doesn't want to post I guess you can post one more time CMJ if you want, I still have one more and JMK still does.

Oh and by the way...I came in at 890...so I was one of the 1st other than Kyle. It's really amazing how many ppl helped out(I've been counting I should know).

It's hard to believe but we've only got 3 more days to post!!!! I kind of feel bad about taking today, but I didn't think buff was paying attention, he's been so busy lately. So how is this going to shake out now?
    1-JMK
    2-JMC
    3-CMJ
    ??

I think that's as great a line up as any. I can't believe it's almost here... the end of this thread.

"Dad, you killed the zombie Flanders!" "He was a zombie?"

BUFFJEDI
    3 days left!!!!!!!!!!

I have my tickets for the midnight showing.

you should go home and rethink your life.

BUFFJEDI
    Thanks guy's

and Yes Eb(s) Keep your clothes on , your NO Bea Arthur

BUFFJEDI
    I would be MORE tha happy to do another BUT, If JMK gets a chance to do another that would be great!!! Or if the Old man wants one more he is more than welcome.Or CMJ

And even Dare I say Dizzy

Wow guy's can you beleave It's down to this?? It's kind of like and end to a long frienship JMK you should be proud of yourself,actually you all should be as well.

We will have to wait and see how it goes, me and CMJ can cover two of the posts but that leaves post 0 the big day, I figure somebody needs to do that one. If somebody else does do it Buff (besides JMK of course) I would rather have Darth Mcbain or Doc Milo do it one more time or somebody else who has done it twice or less.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I might return to RPing if those scrumptious Gue twins would come back. Figrin Sandwich, am I right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

I don't think I've ever posted in this thread... interesting.

Move along... move along.

Now, the circle is complete!

BUFFJEDI
    Complete indeed

Master Carr, who ever you choose will be great by me.I would love to, But I feel someone else deserves the honor.
    I really hope JMK gets to do the last

Stanze
    Hey guy's remember me? Keeper of the the flame for many month's...EPISODE II IS GONNA ROCK!!!!!!!!

WHOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!

Yeah you kept it alive lots a times in the bleak days, its cool to see you back, Welcome back

BUFFJEDI
    Well guy's 2 count them TWO!!! day's left.

and I'm as Gitty as a School girl

I don't care what you smell.

Also you could look at this way, we are 47 hours and 30 minutes away from AOTC, man we are getting close.

BUFFJEDI
    Yeah!! Like I could break down the codes of hours and minutes

The final Day somebody could post an hourly countdown I might try in big intervals like every six hours or something, of course for the first one I will be in bed so maybe just the 12 hour mark and maybe 6, if anybody want to do any in between go ahead.

sirdizzy
    well its 1 day 15 hours 39 minutes and 45 seconds away right now

well here it is 37 hours 19 minutes 25 seconds

Stanze, one of the keepers of the flame, has returned! Great to see you back, but watch where you point that saber. Those things are DANGEROUS!

37 hours EST!

Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 155562636465666768 LastLast