Threaded View

TheHolo.Net Poster

The Scorpion Queen

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Natacha

Question Hello (again)

*waves to all*

A few years ago, I passed by, but didn't stay long. This time I'm here to stay and actually get to know those of you I don't know yet from another place!

OOC, I'm a French geek/transmedia scholar who loves working on Science Fiction papers, spending hours writing RP posts, making graphics, chatting...

IC, I'd like to request a rank transfer for this Jedi Master of mine. Basically Satkia was born on Nar Shadda (she is 28) and started working on mechanics from a young age and also loves flying ships. She was eventually discovered as a Force sensitive in her late teenage years by a Jedi exile, not long after her twin sister's death. Throughout the years, she attained the rank of Jedi Master (being overall a combat/element oriented type of Jedi). During the past few years, she was exploring the galaxy, first with her exile master, then on her own, following her mentor's death. Having heard about the reformed order for the past few years, she has recently decided to seek them now.

To back up my rank transfer request, here are a few links:
    * Satkia's wiki (complete list of threads)
    * Her promotion to Jedi Master
    * Thread 1
    * Thread 2
    * Thread 3

Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to my time here and getting to know new people! ^_^
    Last edited by Satkia Beltrak; Mar 28th, 2013 at 03:47:07 AM.