Baroness Scorpion #1

DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Sarah
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nuime Steam ID: Nuime
    *resurrects the thread*

Yeah so it's bad form to dedicate shit to yourself so... how about to the other brain children that feel the same way? Yeah that'll work.

I aint one for chick flick moments 'n such but I figure since 'm kinda dyin' at the moment 'm allowed a bit of a thin', yeah?

Guess this one is for someone, maybe th' other, maybe th' both of 'em. Somethin' tells me the lyrics would go an' mean more t' one than th' other. Would play it m'self but in a bit of a bind at the moment an' can't really do so. So yeah, mum, da... wherever th' frak ya are.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Hey, partner

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/RRUlxvdy1iw?hl=en_GB&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/RRUlxvdy1iw?hl=en_GB&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

SW-Fans.Net Poster
    Member of the Arbitrary Apostrophe Club
    This face? Right here? My over-the-moon face.
    Hey, Alliance dicks!

Commanderrr Cjyerrr, thjis should help get jyou jin the apprrrrroprjiate ssssstate of mjind.

To Sol from Serena

there is no passion; there is serenity
    there is no death; there is the Force

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine
    For His Stunningness, may you always be the height of fashion, Okar <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AZ8U7dkM-g

To Rath, Okar, Arriana, and Avar.

You want some cake?

What, you want for to go hungry?

I'll save you a little piece.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Sssmoke me a kjipperrr, jI'll be back forrr brrreakfassst!

AKA
    Charley
    To Ben:

I'll catch you when you're straying, like any brother should. A man turns his back on his family, he ain't no good.

I know the boys at SpecForce have been really mean, Lottie, but don't worry. We can fix that!

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine
    Zem and s'Il

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/H4cWPKRhwIc?hl=en_GB&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/H4cWPKRhwIc?hl=en_GB&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

TheHolo.Net Poster

He has taken a supreme vow of celibacy, like his father, and his father before him...

AKA
    Droo
    Taataani Meorrrei:

SW-Fans.Net Poster

A larrrge penjisss jisss alwajysss welcome!

AKA
    Charley
    Bothawui, or one of her many villas in the Carshoulis Cluster
    Quote Originally Posted by Abarai Loki View Post
    Taataani Meorrrei:

Arre jyou cerrtajin that'ss the ssong jyou want to dedjicate to me? Not ssomethjing morre ljike thjiss?

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    To the Man in Black, and the Woman I Once Knew:

It's time to settle all accounts. Time for an end to things. Time for the reckoning.

My Vega...

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/RUrzIqkcTQk?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/RUrzIqkcTQk?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

No one in particular.

Honest.

To the stranger being inexplicably chased by a mass of children. Glad to be running (for my life) with you

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/MK6TXMsvgQg?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/MK6TXMsvgQg?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Charlotte -

I want to hide the truth, I want to shelter you; but with the beast inside there's nowhere we can hide.

Casey Kasem here with a special dedication to one Taataani Meorrrei from a very secret admirer...

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/l5aZJBLAu1E?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/l5aZJBLAu1E?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast