Before heading to the door, he grabbed one last thing - a pen. It wouldn't do to forget such a vital piece of equipment, particularly with documents involved. The writing stick fetched, Gunnar headed to the door, plucking his sunglasses from the key perch he had left them on. Slipping his wallet into his rear left pocket, he followed Tiana out, watching her as he pulled the door shut behind him and then turned to lock it. While making sure the entrance to his - their - home was secure, he considered the potential answer to the question of where they should go to eat.

"Well..." he started, turning away from the door and shoving the keys into his right shorts pocket, and beginning to head down the hall to the elevator. "...there's a mexican joint about five blocks away, a pizzeria about three blocks away (though, when it comes to meat, pizza isn't really what I'm thinkin'), a burger joint about a block and a half away - they're pretty stellar, if you ask me."

He stopped at the elevator, casting a glance to the stairwell.

"There are more options, if you're feelin' anything particular." He looked at Tiana, the smile on her face evoking an immediate, reactionary smile on his, like he just couldn't help it. "I usually take the stairs, but I'll defer that decision to you, on account of..."

The twenty-one year old's eyes travelled briefly down to the floor, to her feet, then rather quickly snapped back up to her face.

"...uh, footwear."