Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: March Madness 2012

Sports March Madness 2012

It is time for March Madness again and here is the bracket

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...ket-selections

Only one real surprise in Iona, I would put in Drexel in instead but who knows look at VCU last year. This is a wacky year and I can think a lot of teams can win. Very few people would have predicted last year's final four.

I don't think ANYONE could have predicted all four teams last year.

My alma mater was 1:09 away from getting in, but instead WKU upset us and got one of the first four games because their record was so bad. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by CMJ View Post
    I don't think ANYONE could have predicted all four teams last year.

My alma mater was 1:09 away from getting in, but instead WKU upset us and got one of the first four games because their record was so bad. Oh well.
    MTSU blew their chances in the same tourney. They had a great season but went to the NIT instead. Yeah you are right I got 2/4 last year but I don't think anybody would have picked VCU to get there and along with Butler.

After filling out my bracket, I think I should probably redo it since I have three ACC teams in the Final Four.

The Original BuffJedi
    i have one team on my bracket, the TAR HEELS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said this last year before the start of the ncaa's that " a healthy' unc would win it all and how they would...so far i have called their year with 99.8% accuracy , even though, practically all year they have not had the whole team that was preseason run away favorites(Most peple seem to forget that) with that team, i'd bet my house's on them with out question. but now, specially with henson hurt(although playable) I'm not sure he will be 100% .. I'm still sticking with my Heels. and anyone that has 3 acc teams in the final four, no matter what i may think of them, can't be half bad!!!

I have Syracuse winning it all over Missouri in both of my brackets. I picked Wichita State to make it to the final four along with North Carolina. I didn't go as bold as last year.

The Original BuffJedi
    Not saying it will happen, but syracuse better not sleep on uncashville..just saying. course, now i said that out loud, they blow uncashville away lol!

They won't have a problem with them. It is about impossible for a 16th seed to beat a 1. However, I might need to change my pick with Syracuse since Melo is ineligible for the Tourney. I suspect bad grades or something.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Member of the Arbitrary Apostrophe Club
    Mmmmmm, DELICIOUS
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

This almost was Cuse's year again... =/

The two comebacks tonight were amazing.

Two ugly blowouts tonight, South Florida will be tough to play. They play great defense.

UNC Ashville gave Syracuse a tough game. The referees though screwed them towards the end with a few bad calls, especially that outabounds call.

The Original BuffJedi
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master Carr View Post
    UNC Ashville gave Syracuse a tough game. The referees though screwed them towards the end with a few bad calls, especially that outabounds call.
    yes, they did!! had friends txting me left and right asking how i knew uncash had a chance..my reply.." cause i'm buff and they ain't and besides...I'm 97% of the time right anyway so why the doubt?? ' doe anyone wanna know the BIG upset coming??

The closest thing we had to a big upset yesterday was VCU. I consider it an upset just because I really liked that Wichita State team, but it's hard to bet against a team who just went to the Final Four either.

Witcha State had a very good team so I would consider that a big upset. I suppose some people might consider UConn an upset (only because people were expecting them to play Kentucky). I wouldn't because they were a 9 and this UConn team was a shadow of last years team. They had the talent but they were missing leadership on the court.

Norfolk State!

The Original BuffJedi
    All i have to say is...my heels looked bad ... and thanks to the poor officiating in the uncasville/cuse(which i would have gladly sacrificed my bracket wins loss for the opposite ) game..my bracket is.....perfect!! ..sure ya"ll dont wanna know the next big upset???

Dude, you didn't have Norfolk State.

My bracket is screwed. Norfolk State is a shock. I would have never thought they would hang with Missouri's offense. I figured a big rebounding team would be the best to stop them. I like the Marquette-Murray State winner now out of this part of the bracket.

Lehigh and Ohio, wow 2 #2 seeds go down in the same day. And I think this is one of the biggest upsets in the tournament history. Michigan losing to Ohio was a big upset as well.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast