Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Even Bigger Thread o' Last Night I Dreamt...

TheHolo.Net Poster

Sometimes I think about having you executed, just to see the expression on your face!

DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Erin
    OMG that's awesome. ^ Someone needs to draw these!

I dreamed I was on some kind of televised singing / talent show. O_o I don't know why. But please.... vote for me anyway!!

In my dream, my new house had a secret underground bunker. Among other things, Thunderbird 1 came up out of the duck pond. The geese were not too pleased about that.

In an entirely separate dream, I was giving a presentation on the socio-political commentary of the Thomas the Tank Engine books. For some reason, Doctor Who was in the audience. Afterwards I asked him if he was there to take me on an adventure... he told me "No, I just like trains."

Wtf, brain?

I dreamt I was the Hulk last night.

Yes, I'm posting that with this avatar.

Mauvoisin Al'Gray
    I really hate not remembering dreams...I woke up this morning and was just beyond pissed off at Chris and Charley - but I can't remember why

Aaron Nomarr
    I had the sniffles last night, took some meds, and the resulting dream:
    Here I am in a car, my friend's driving, and we're in the middle of a desert. we're just cruising along with the radio on, which was playing some old thing I didn't recognize, when some jackass on a kangaroo jumps our car and starts beating the shit out of my friend. Of course, this results in the car losing control and plunging off a cliff, only to land in the middle of a lake, where the underwater chimpanzees with wrenches start taking the car apart. I woke up after one of them touched a fuse and blew everything sky-high.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Nzat
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nikita Satach Steam ID: Nzat
    ^ now that's exciting

Underwater chimps with wrenches? Beyond awesome.

mine? - the hair club for babies... baldness now corrected at any age.

"I think of my body as a side effect of my mind." - Carrie Fisher

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    As part of a long and fairly bizarre dream I had last night, I dreamt we got to DragonCon and I had brought a completely empty suitcase with me. No clothes, no nothing, for the whole trip.

Totally forgot we had this thread.

Last night I drempt that the Dark Banana team were on a quest. Except it was a quest in real life. We were us, dressed in normal clothes, but we had the skills and abilities of our respective characters, and were in some sort of generic modern city location. Peter was with us, but he didn't do anything: every time we wanted to do something (like, say, use my grappling hook to scale up the side of a shopping mall, because that seemed like a sensible thing to do at the time), he would just give us this slightly evil smirk look (you all know the look I mean), and then we'd try it.

The main plot of the quest seemed to be the fact that Brian had been transformed into a pug - a pug of the awesome talking, wisecracking, Men in Black variety. He did the "religious ghouls" voice a lot, which was awesome for creeping out people on the bus. We wanted to transform him back, so Charley asked Siri where we could buy buttons (obviously). We went, and while Charley and Dee were trying to rough up the salesman guy for information, Sarah and Jenny were looking at Brian in a really weird way. Next thing I knew, we were strutting down the street Reservoir Dogs style, all wearing black suits, white shirts, black ties, and sunglasses, with Brian trotting along next to us trying to keep up. (Peter was the random guy in the shell suit)

The quest culminated with some kind of demon octopus monster (obviously) that was being all demonic and octopussy in the river. Brian bravely charged into battle, but presumably failed his roll, fumbled his jump off the bridge, and landed straight in the river... at which point he remembered that he was both incapable of swimming and terrified of water, and so spent the remainder of the fight frantically doggy-paddling and trying not to drown. Charley and Dee managed to get horses from somewhere, and Charley had somehow managed to convince Peter that because it was technically the horse swimming and not him, his armour wouldn't encumber any of his not-drowning rolls. After unsuccessfully attempting to mount the demon and getting tossed half-way up the river, I wound up attacking the beast with my axes while mounted on a jet ski.

At one point, a couple of old women seemed concerned at the apparent group of nineties mobsters wandering around the city with medieval weapons. Fortunately, one of them pointed out that: "It's a Sunday, dear: they're probably looking for the Welsh." Her friend concluded that this made sense, and that it explained why we were apparently dressed for a funeral.

What the fuck, brain.
    It's like that, and that's the way it is.

I like your brain (not in the Zombie-way, but in the It-tells-funny-stories-way).

TheHolo.Net Poster

The Scorpion Prince
    Oil my peanuts, you blood-cursed bastards.
    DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Peter
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CrusaderJ11
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Untouchable View Post
    Peter was with us, but he didn't do anything: every time we wanted to do something (like, say, use my grappling hook to scale up the side of a shopping mall, because that seemed like a sensible thing to do at the time), he would just give us this slightly evil smirk look ...
    There is a look?

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine
    Dreamt I was at an airport last night. It was unremarkable except that instead of the normal statue-type things about, there were life-sized statues of Metal Gear, Metal Gear Ray, and one of those robotech mech-jet things.

Then the dream shifted, and Charley and I were on a country road and found Falcor lying in the road, having been hit by some backwoods yokel and left behind like roadkill. There was pale pink gooey blood all over the place.

I really have no idea where any of that could've possibly come from.

Carter Hall
    ^ Falcor is a Klingon?!

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Droo
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: droogydroo
    Last night, I was protecting dinosaur egss with Nigella Lawson from an angry farmer with a giant tractor.

I wish I still dreamed; that way I could join you all in this fun.

TheHolo.Net Poster

I was dreaming about getting 'saucy' with my husband and then having to put the kids back into bed, and then my kids in real life burst into the room and scared me awake, telling me about 'poop' in the hallway.

Horrible, horrible way to wake up.

And it wasn't poop it was cat vomit (still had Christmas tree in it, too). Plus they each managed to step in it.

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Another one I had this morning involved myself and Charley at Jones' house, and charley was all excited because he wanted to meet Thomas. Of course Thomas wasn't showing his face, so Charley got sad. Jones was also there pouring cider on me, and then Bryn trotted in happy as can be

I drempt that I was Jubilee from X-Men.

I really hope it was to do with all the fireworks.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    I dreamt I was Nightwing.

^ Cross-over gender-swap team-up?

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Had a dream about the dinosaur power rangers. I blame Jace.

My work here is done.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast