Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fallout: New Reno

MortalDanger
    Mind if I join? May as well get the juices flowing...

Name: John Abraham
    Race: Human
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 189

S: 5
    P: 7
    E: 7
    C: 4
    I: 7
    A: 7
    L: 3

Background:

John comes from Helena, a city in the Northern Commonwealth, specifically the old state of Montana. After his friends and family were killed by their mining slavers, John escaped to the south, spending the next year traveling to Boulder, Colorado. A wandering man now, he continued west along I-70. After a near death experience in Utah, John decided it would be best to spend the rest of his travels off the road, and as such, headed into the desert. As the miles stretched behind him and the sun beat down upon his skin, he reached the city of New Reno and decided it was time for a well deserved rest. From his days as a mining slave, John has a natural hatred for slavers...

Arg. Account switch fail.

August Newman
    Name: Augustus C. Newman
    Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 174 lbs

S: 5
    P: 6 *
    E: 5
    C: 5
    I: 5
    A: 8
    L: 6

* Well, technically 7, because 1st Recon beret bitches

Background:

In 2246, nine missionaries were sent by the Followers of the Apocalypse to study tribal languages in the Arizona wastelands. One of those Followers was Edward Sallow, the man who adopted the Blackfoot tribe and became Caesar. The other missionaries were either killed or - as was the case with August's mother - declared property and gifted out to Caesar's most loyal officers.

August was born and raised as a slave, until his camp was raided by soldiers from the NCR. His mother became "collateral damage" in the attack, but the Rangers took pity on the young boy, and adopted him as a sidekick-come-apprentice. August became particularly obsessed with the soldiers of 1st Recon: marksmen so accurate that collateral damage was a near impossibility. He made it his life's ambition to become one of them, and has had a distinguished career in the NCR military. He fought at the First Battle of Hoover Dam as a Sergeant, and is now a Captain of his own 1st Recon squad.

August wrestles constantly with the fact that he is the child of both Legion brutality and Follower compassion, his inner demons and his conscience adopting the faces of his father and mother respectively. His solution to this is to remain as cool and detached as the situation will allow - but then, what else would you expect from a sniper?
    Last edited by August Newman; May 2nd, 2013 at 07:12:41 PM.

The Messenger
    Name: The Messenger
    Height: 6' 1"
    Weight: 191 lbs

S: 8
    P: 5
    E: 5
    C: 2
    I: 5
    A: 7
    L: 7

Background:

The Messenger is a hired gun, usually employed as an enforcer and bounty hunter by crime families, political groups, and other wealthy parties in the New Reno area. Rumour has it that he may once have been an NCR Ranger, but the Messenger is notoriously secretive about his past and personal life, even going so far as to hide his real name.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123