Thread: Plans for the Anoat Sector

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Plans for the Anoat Sector

I'm working on a few things behind the scenes in the Ison Corridor right now, but the majority of the Sector hasn't seen much activity. I'm hoping to expand on Imperial operations, maybe get a bit of use from Bespin's orbital station and such.

Any interest, besides myself, in working towards this goal? This could be a great opportunity to do some fleeting.

Amés Falcon Liszt
    Could you be a little bit more specific on what you mean by "expand" and "goal"? I'm certainly intregued, but I'm reluctant to upgrade that to "interested" until I know what it's going to entail.

You mention fleeting - who do you imagine fleeting against? Are you thinking of NPC fleeting, fleeting against pirates, fleeting against Rebels, etc? Dee and I had a few thoughts regarding that middle option (pirates) that we've been holding on the back-burner while things are getting established: that may factor in, depending on what your "goal" is.

Similarly, there's of course the Task Force 42 / Fourth Fleet stuff that I've stirred up with Dan; if you're looking for Rebels, there may be a way to factor those in, though I think we're planning to ease everyone into it with some NPC stuff first. That will be involved not just in Anoat but in the surrounding sectors as well, so at the very least I'd like to be 'in the loop', just so I can help fit our plans around your plans, etc.