Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (planning) on the trail of missing captain laprovik

Sith (planning) on the trail of missing captain laprovik

Because Charley and I talk about stuff and then we forget what we planned, here's a place to dump it... where other Rebels can know what Jane Starborn and Eluna Thals are up to.

Roleplays
    Extreme Ways - Byl Laprovik wakes up on an unknown planet with no memory. He connects with James Prent by chance and heads to Cloud City to find out who he is. Agent Jane Starborn is tasked with locating the missing Captain, her only clues a cryptic message he left behind about being on the trail of a traitor, and the last people who saw him - General Dan and the Jedi s'Ilancy. Dan tells her that Byl confronted him on Schwartzveld to bribe him for his command codes, and left when he was unsuccessful. s'Ilancy backed up the story.

Manhunter - Jane Starborn is contacted by the HRD Eluna Thals, who joins her in her mission to track down the missing Laprovik. Their first stop - the Figaro Favoura system where he was last seen.

A Needle in a Haystack - Jane and Eluna land on Swartzweld (who knows how its spelled who invented that name Jenny!) and find it to be devoid of sentient life... except for the former Colonel, Erasmus Karrnage, who has been changed into a Lupine shapeshifter. They grill him for information and discover that on the day that Dan and s'Ilancy left there was a heated discussion between the couple and one or two other people that he did not see. He heard the word Sith in the argument, leading the agents to wonder if Jedi Loklorien s'Ilancy was actually a Sith, and if that was what Byl had meant about a traitor in the Alliance. They leave him to his 'research' on the planet, and visit the most likely place that Byl would have gone after leaving. They find his ship abandoned, and that the only transports to and from the planet go to one system - Bespin. They also set up a meeting with a contact of Byl's, Lilaena De'Ville.

The Turning Tide - Eluna makes the meeting with Lilaena, who wants to join the Alliance after years of fighting the Empire on her own. Jane searches the port records for anything in Byl's name and finds nothing. Except she catches sight of two tickets on a recent transport headed to REDACTED in the name of James Prent. She remembers the name of the adept that had been treated by the Alliance a year previously, and that Laprovik had been known to spend time with her between missions. She checks the security feeds and cannot find a single frame of Prent or her companion entering the transport, which means she didn't get on it, or that someone with extensive training carefully avoided the holocams.

Prey for Life
    James Prent answers the door at her hideaway on Copperline to find two Alliance agents (Jane and Eluna), asking her about Byl. He is hiding in the room(bathroom? under the bed? on the ceiling above the door? ) and James tells them nothing, afraid that the two women might actually be Imperials trying to trick her.

A Strawman
    Jane Starborn and Eluna Thals travel to the Sullust system to hook up with Fourth Fleet, and General Dan's Dauntless to check out a rumor of a mysterious prisoner aboard.

To Come
    Eluna and Jane give LD and Akasha a ride to the <strike>Rebel fleet</strike> Rebel outpost, where they hear rumors about an unknown mysterious prisoner on the Dauntless (coming up in The Turning Tide). They then follow up on James' transport tickets to see if that leads anywhere (Prey for Life). Finding nothing (or?) on Copperline, the two agents seek out the Dauntless once more.

Discovering Zem instead of Byl, the agents would be confused as to why s'Ilancy was party to holding another Jedi prisoner... Still need to flesh out what's coming next!

Besides Jane and Eluna sniffing to closely to Dan's evil badness for comfort.
    Last edited by Jane Starborn; Jul 29th, 2010 at 11:12:57 PM.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    an unknown mysterious prisoner on the Dauntless?
    I thought this was going to be Vega... thank god no one has noticed him yet

ps. Charley came up with Schwartzweld :P

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Well, he sucks.

Maybe we'll find Vega too! Once you start turning over rocks, its amazing what starts scurrying around.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Sssmoke me a kjipperrr, jI'll be back forrr brrreakfassst!

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Charley
    I am down with this, yes.

We probably ought to get Christin in on it too since she's sort of cooked up a big portion of this too. Not sure if she's got rebel access tho

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

But which option? We both go to the fleet with the newbies, or we split up?

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    we could split up I guess, I'm kind of okay with either route really.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

So I think splitting up might be too boring for us, plus there's the whole "we only have one ship" thing. So we take LD and Akasha to the fleet, hear a rumor about a mysterious prisoner... but we follow up on the lead with James Prent. We find her, but Byl avoids us and she lies her ass off about never seeing him and we go "huh, hmm, back to square one" although we don't quite believe her 100%. Then we investigate the prisoner thing.

And Byl gets information because two agents visited James, and his memory starts jiggling a bit. A little bit. And then, who knows what he does.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    I am cool with this. Might be good to get Christin in on this too.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

You see her more than I do. I can never get that woman on AIM.

oh what a tangled web I weave

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Do you guys need/want any other chars involved in this?

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

We may need a certain Celeste Starborn to report to. With the... possibility of a traitor not many would be privvy to exactly what Eluna and Jane are up to. But once we're on the Dauntless (in an RP or two), more characters can certain be run into. And are welcomed!

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Cool! Well, if you need Celeste or Dash, just prod me.

Ok so new RP being started by James Prent - in which Jane and Eluna find her on Copperline.

In TTT we'll drop LD and Akasha at the outpost and hear the rumors there from some NPC (or maybe a PC, let me know if you have any suggestions peoples).

Rebels are invited to join in on A Strawman, if they have a reason to be with Fourth Fleet and/or on the Dauntless.

I'm going to say three characters at most (in addition to the ones Charley and I are already planning - Jane, Eluna, Dan, s'Il? and [Zem]) so it doesn't get too boggy and slow.

A Strawman is almost finished, over a year later. HOORAY!

Need to plan our next step.

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22018 Crossing the Rubicon
    Jane contacts Celeste Starborn to keep her informed of the events of A Strawman and to seek guidance on her next move.

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22032 just after Crossing the Rubicon, Byl and James pop up on the radar of Jane and Eluna. FINALLY. THIS IS IT FOLKS.

http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22413 Reinstated - after the events of You Know My Name, Byl is reinstated (nominally) to his former position, to make it harder for people to secretly try to take him out. Or something like that.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ApexLupine
    I did not even realize this thread existed until now, due to my main account not having access. You people need to start telling me stuff. If you tell me and/or ask me, I will do my best to make myself available.

Now.

Yes, there is a lot that I have planned and there are a lot of little contingencies that s'Il has put in place. But I have to go to work now. I will expound on them when I get back.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Uh, I'm not sure what I did wrong here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast