Thread: Supporter Status

TheHolo.Net Poster
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Droo
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: droogydroo

Supporter Status

A couple of days ago I lost my supporter status and just assumed it had ended and intended to resubscribe today. Then I found I couldn't find a way to resubscribe, no way to pay, nothing. That is unless I've completely lost the plot and am just missing something right under my nose in the User CP.

Also another thing I found curious is that there seems to be much fewer supporters around, and it seemed sudden, either that or once again I'm just too slow to notice. In any case, I was wondering if there had been some sort of error with this supporter system and if not, how can I resubscribe?

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    It should be here: http://sw-fans.net/forum/payments.php according to the FAQ, but that links seems to be out of order. Until Ogre has tweaked with that (if it needs to be fixed), there is always the PayPal button. Just make sure you put in the PayPal payment notes what you are sending money for.

For the record, there are currently 13 active supporters. Quite a few peoples supporter status ran out in Jan or Feb.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

A hundred years, just hanging out, feeling guilty. Really honed my brooding skills.
    AKA
    JC
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Darth Lykaios PSN ID: Lykaios
    I don't remember my exact date but I knew mine was either Jan or Feb.

I just went to USER CP under PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS to the right to renew it, my tag is back and so are the supporter styles.

It'd be cool if we could get a PM or email when the subscription expires/is about to expire. Not sure how easy or difficult this would be.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    The paid subscriptions thingy in the User CP should work, I spent a bit of time a few years ago hashing that out.

But it was a few years ago and I don't remember exactly how it ended up. If Lyk says it works, then it still works.

oh what a tangled web I weave

Proprietor / Admin
    AKA
    Ogre / Chris
    Quote Originally Posted by Lykaios View Post
    I don't remember my exact date but I knew mine was either Jan or Feb.

I just went to USER CP under PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS to the right to renew it, my tag is back and so are the supporter styles.

It'd be cool if we could get a PM or email when the subscription expires/is about to expire. Not sure how easy or difficult this would be.
    I put user's subscription dates in their individual user profiles. It is at the bottom of the Additional Information section in our wonky American date format mm/dd/yyyy. Each supporter's status expires one year after that date.

It may seem automated but in reality I do it all manually.
    Last edited by TheHolo.Net; Feb 19th, 2010 at 11:48:10 PM.

TheHolo.Net Poster

120 pounds of tail, claws, and libido. She's like a slice of delicious, poisonous pie, with extra carnal sauce.

AKA
    Holly
    You're like a machine!

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Droo
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: droogydroo
    Thanks very much for the help and the sheer speediness of it.