Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Sun shake up and down?

You'll have to forgive my brain being a bit smushy with virus at the minute, so I'll likely have to expand on it later. All I did want to mention is that - given it's location - Jenny, Sarah and I were casually pondering over incorporating Zeltros into Salem Ave's sphere of influence somehow; I think Emilie Shadowstar's grandmother is the head of the crime syndicate on Zeltros, or something.

Can't really remember if we did anything more than just idle pondering, but yeah: I'll poke Jenny and Sarah in this direction. Might be an option to have any Black Nebula "loyalists" join up with Zeltros; tie them in with KA and that business thing beginning with C that Em runs?

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    We are planning to work on Zeltros, yes - so if anyone would like to get involved with that, and by extension Emelie's Corporation, I am sure Miss Shadowstar would welcome the manpower

TheHolo.Net Poster

Tequila Satan
    Baroness Scorpion #1

DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Sarah
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nuime Steam ID: Nuime
    I see you... setting me up for some "manpower" joke. Well it aint gonna work, missy!

...that being said, yeah.. *points up* More than willing to roundaboutly deal with those people (that sounds horrible...forgive my non-coffeed brain at the moment) through this odd KA connection that's in the works if people are game for it.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    I couldn't resist.

Zeltrons. :3

*looks around for Sasseeri*

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    I need to get this kitty going again. Depending on what happens with this potential faction merger, I'll see where she fits best.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Droo
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: droogydroo
    Well, instead of O.W. just handing over the Black Nebula and its assets, how about we go with an idea which was suggested earlier: Sasseeri, with backing from Tear, executes a hostile take-over... somehow! That way no-one's allegiances aren't in question, Black Nebula agents can then either face the music or bite the dust. Plus, this option would increase the amount of friction and bitter rivalry between old Black Sun members and ex-Black Nebula people.

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    I think it could work well, and if Miranda is privy to it IC, which I hope so, then any Imperial protection that Nebula has would go poof for the reasons I had stated previously.

Need anyone to mess these scummy lowlifes up for you, Empress? I'm at your beck and call as always. *flexes*

O.W. Outcast
    I could see that Sasseeri putting the right presure on BN and then have Miranda's backing pulled out from under them would force them to make a tuff choice. OW and Kalail might take some heat but those that want to splinter and go else where like Zeltros can.

OW if anything is a survivalist/self preservationist so if the right preasure is put on him plus the loss of backing he would make deals with devils to survive. However i don't see OW getting out unscathed but that's the criminal life.

I'm all for this set up of events.

Sasseeri can turn OW into a footstool to punish him.

O.W. Outcast
    Haha well like I said survivalist so he would no doubt make his Deal with Sass then disapear like he never was. Sellout and go into hiding because no matter what realistically there should be people gunning for him.

Do we have an up-to-date character list, in terms of who is around and active? Might be easier to divide up our members, work out who deserves Vigo roles, Lieutenant roles, and all that jazz, if we know who we're looking at.

Going from a purely IC perspective as well, lets not forget that the Vigos might want to promote some of the existing Black Sun members, to make sure there are some "loyalists" in the upper echelons of this revised syndicate. Reintegrating the Nebulas without a Sun loyalist to keep an eye on them doesn't seem congruent with Sass's usual style.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Active Black Sun is Sasseeri and Kal.

the inactive are listed in this forum I think somewhere.

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17773 Oh yeah, here. So basically I'm still around and everyone else is MIA. Or AWOL.

Irridia Solensis
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias Akasha View Post
    Need anyone to mess these scummy lowlifes up for you, Empress? I'm at your beck and call as always. *flexes*
    I'd love to see you try, sugar. *arches a brow*

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Untouchable View Post
    Do we have an up-to-date character list, in terms of who is around and active? Might be easier to divide up our members, work out who deserves Vigo roles, Lieutenant roles, and all that jazz, if we know who we're looking at.
    I know the thread's not done yet, but I'm Black Nebula's newest...and loyal to Kalail, so where she goes, I go. *nods sagely*

With that said - I do love the idea and fully volunteer to help any way I can.

TheHolo.Net Poster

What a... burn? That kind of thing could get a man... fired? I think he was... hot... for... you?

(Eyes Elias)

I remember you. Mira's whipping boy. How high do you jump on command boy

Quote Originally Posted by Irridia Solensis View Post
    I know the thread's not done yet, but I'm Black Nebula's newest...and loyal to Kalail, so where she goes, I go. *nods sagely*

With that said - I do love the idea and fully volunteer to help any way I can.
    (smiles)

Well, there will definitely be no doubt where your loyalties lie after the shit hits the fan.

Depending on how things go down, I'm believing that Kalail would stay to oversee her family's assets. Much of her area as Vigo prior to helping OW was watching over over the Rotas/Kasajian territory that was on Corellia/Coruscant. She also was in charge of several mercs/smugglers/pirates as well for various illegal acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Kalail Rotas View Post
    (Eyes Elias)

I remember you. Mira's whipping boy. How high do you jump on command boy
    For the Empress, Miss Rotas, and the Empire, I would jump as high as the moons of Kuat, were that her command.

Of course, such a claim is hardly uncharacteristic when you consider that I used to routinely jump out of starships and do combat in the harsh vacuum of space as a matter of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilaena De'Ville View Post
    Active Black Sun is Sasseeri and Kal.

the inactive are listed in this forum I think somewhere.

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17773 Oh yeah, here. So basically I'm still around and everyone else is MIA. Or AWOL.
    That list is at least a little out of date, 'cause it doesn't include Chir'daki. :mneh

But yeah: how many out of the respective Black Sun and Black Nebula lists are actually active? Seems to make the most sense if we come up with an arrangement that works for all the active characters... if anyone else wanders back over at some later point, we can always jump off that bridge when we come to it.

An additional thought: what's the plan with the Cizerack at the moment? I know you guys kicked up some stuff recently. If they're back on the scene, and we've got Okar coming in as a Vigo as well, maybe it'd be worth trying to tie together the Cizerack, the Hutts, and Black Sun into some sort of "alliance of crime" (or some alternative, less lame-sounding name)?

O.W. Outcast
    As of the end of December BN active/around are as follows I don't have anymore rescent data then this.

O.W. Outcast
    Bambi Maddox
    Xel-Naga
    Kalail Rotas
    Irridia Solensis
    Kallum Romanoch
    Miranda Tarkin (secret shhh)
    Arriana Rezner (always forget how to spell her name.)

That is all I am aware of due to talking to them back in december a few of them have already reported. lol

Blade Bacquin
    Also working on a more comprehensive list of people who are members of both BS/BN weather there here or not (with the exception of sorsha's npc's which I have to wade thru.).

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast