TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie

Black Sun Black Sun shake up and down?

People seem to think something 'should be done' with these forums. Which I am all for, of course. Can't seem to keep people interested in RPing Black Sun these days, and Sasseeri is MIA so that doesn't help (thanks a lot Tear! ).

Black Nebula being absorbed by Black Sun could work, if the BN people are willing. If they still RP. O.W. Outcast is the leader so I'd need his input before agreeing to anything.

Or we could keep things the way they are. Or Sasseeri could be booted from Black Sun and someone else could worry about it. Not my favorite option, but she can still be a crimelordess without Black Sun.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

O.W. is still around I think.

I'm wondering what it would take re-unite the two factions IC what with the bad blood between higher-ups.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    He is and also Kalail would have a say in it as well IC. People keep forgetting that she and OW are in charge

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well, what does Kalail think then? Or rather, her puppeteer, you.

oh what a tangled web I weave

Oh God, just give me a grass skirt and I'll Hula dance if just gives me something... anything to do with this character!

But seriously though, I like the idea of Black Nebula's assets being repossessed by the Black Sun and Kallum becoming the property of Sasseeri. That would be a fun thing.

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    I just want it to make sense, and of course hear OW's take on it. IC there needs to be some sort of understanding for it to work, plus Kalail wouldn't be so easily accepting of her power taken away. Though, I would think Sass would realize that combining the assets is viable.

I mean if the roles were reversed, I doubt Sass would want to play second fiddle either

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

No way Jose! Sasseeri has played that second fiddle for a long time under Xizor and she's done with it! I think both OW and Kalail cpuld become Vigos in charge of Nebula's former assets though? Would that work?

I kind of like the idea of Tear being behind it, too, backing Sasseeri so she's got the oomph to force BN in a hostile takeover. Bloodless, of course.

And Kallum.... Sasseeri's always looking for a new secretary.

TheHolo.Net Poster

120 pounds of tail, claws, and libido. She's like a slice of delicious, poisonous pie, with extra carnal sauce.

AKA
    Holly
    ^^^ What she sajid.

*eyes Kallum*

you make me come... you make me complete...
    you make me completely miserable

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    I will not speak for OW, but considering that Kalail is Sorsha's cousin and she is actually quite the talented accountant/leaderly type/assassin, she wouldn't want to be given nothing since what would be the point.

However, she will be pissed just because this goes against everything Sorsha wanted

Wonder still how Miranda will take this. Oh Master....

EDIT - OH WAIT. Miranda and Sorsha were on the rocks and it was Miranda protecting Sorsha to begin with and her assets. Miranda might approve of this and said go for it o_o

TheHolo.Net Poster

120 pounds of tail, claws, and libido. She's like a slice of delicious, poisonous pie, with extra carnal sauce.

AKA
    Holly
    Well if we DO have Black Sun take over Black Nebula then the smart thing for Sasseeri to do is either remove the former co-leaders completely (not an option of course) or to trust them and have them be in charge of Black Nebula's former assets.

I'm not sure what you mean by "she wouldn't want to be given nothing since what would be the point."

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    If she got nothing, then what would be the point of staying or being alive. She rather be dead But I ain't killing her

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Looks like a Mexican standoff at this point. If it gets desperate enough IC you'd figure its about who could be bought off, thus tipping the scales.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Holly
    I didn't suggest giving her nothing. I said that OW and Kalail should become Vigos in charge of Black Nebula's former assets that would be now part of Black Sun.

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    No, I was explaining what I meant silly. Since you asked what that line was referring to

This still needs discussing with OW tho. I shall send a link so he sees this

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Holly
    Ok Yes we needs his input. Very important!

edit: then you guys can be Vigos and Sasseeri can go back to important things like tracking down a certain Sanis Prent to pay a debt he owes her.

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    Now Saricia would not approve of that

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Holly
    No one ever does. :mneh

Roker
    Ooo the merger of two crime syndicates would definitely make news worth keeping tabs on. Whatever you do, keep me in mind. I'm between jobs ATM.

O.W. Outcast
    OOC I agree combining them would make it easier and simpler for everyone.

There are a few IC snags tho at least from OW side of things. If he where to make such a deal there are still sorsha loyalist in BN who would want OW's head on a platter weather it was his choice or not to combine. I mean there where a few who wanted him dead for taking sorsha's spot in the first place.

I will need to think on it cause I'm one of these people that wants it to make sense. So I will get back on this subject tomorrow when I have more time for now I gtg. Just giving you all a little of the IC perspect of OW to discuss and maybe figure a way around.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well, IC, we can shoot those pesky loyalists and then we won't have to worry about them.

Unless they're played characters, then it gets tricky...

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast