Thread: The Ko Report - Edition #1

Information The Ko Report - Edition #1

THE KO REPORT

The State of the Empire - Edition #1

Welcome to SW-Fans.Net Universe! (SWF for short!)

There's alot going on in the galaxy and I, in my humble way, will attempt to keep you in the loop with the news-worthy events of our community as they unfold. "The Ko Report" will come in a few different formats (and in no particular order) from general summaries ("The State of the Empire"), to personal one-to-one Interviews or Questionaires ("We wanna know!"), to short speculative musings on just what some of these characters may, or may not, be up to ("Teasers and Taglines").
    These reports cannot cover everything all at once, but I hope to furnish a nice variety of Characters and Plotlines over the course of time. If you feel your character or storyarc - or you wish to suggest a character or storyarc - is worthy of my little spotlight, please Private Message me to bring it to my attention, should I somehow have missed it!

So..the Intro is over - lets get to the dish.

THE IMPERIALS!

Have - A new Empress, a new Husband, a new Hand and Two Grand Inquisitors (one new, one old - whom very few even know is back) and a whole bunch of missing or deposed Moffs! The times are rife with Empiric pride and re-invigoration of the masses with the establishing of Miranda Tarkin at the Imperial Helm. However, not all of the populace are signing the Congratulatory holovid card and there are even some who see this historic event as an opportunity to fuel their own agendas, or to press for change, or contemplate invading a planet, or even just ride the crest that the tides of fortune bring.

See Links!
    Daughter of the Empire: Rise to Power
    Daughter of the Empire: Unlocking Pandora's Box

Daughter of the Empire: Dancing with Sin

Devils in the Details" When it all comes Undone Pt1
    Devils in the Details" Past Debts Pt2
    The Hand and The Eye
    Appointment with Atrapes
    An Errant Venture
    Battle of Mon Calamari (an Out of Character discussion)

REBELS!

And as if the Rebel Alliance doesn't have enough to deal with, the Director of Intelligence, Dasquian Belargic, has been captured and sentenced to execution for treason. It is apparent, however, that there is more than one party with a vested interest in acquiring the handsome Rebel commander as becomes glaringly clear with the outbreak of unexpected laserfire pre-empting the Rebel rescue attempt and throwing their plan into disarray.
    There is also believed to be a high-functioning Infiltration cell within the Alliance, with fears that it has agents within even the leadership of the Rebel command structure itself, spuring an aggressive unit of rebel spies to seek out and expose these traitors.
    And.. then there's the little (cough,huge) undertaking of the Liberation of Bothawui, where the Rebel forces are assisting the Bothans in overthrowing the Imperials to regain their autonomy.
    The Rebels have been taking many hits, more than usual, and a special meeting of representatives is now under way to discuss the next move.

See Links!
    Demons aren't the Only Ones Scared of the Light
    Our Darkest Days: Sacrifice
    Our Darkest Days
    Toxicity: Obas-Prelude to Alarm
    Toxicity And a Dark Lady
    Toxicity And a Man Overboard
    Toxicity And a Big Dish
    Toxicity And Conversations with Spies
    Liberation -Battle of Bothawui
    Liberation - Liberation of Bothawui
    Liberation - Mission to Drev'starn
    Liberation - Battle of Mandel
    Shape of Things to Come

THE JEDI!

The Jedi are making a comeback! In the long aftermath of Order 66 and the great Purge, the Jedi have slowly and discreetly been re-incarnating themselves. Though disbanded and displaced far and wide throughout the galaxy - small nucleai of Masters and padawans are making bolder moves toward reclaiming their place in the Galaxy. Some are on Cloud City, others laying low in Imperial Center, and there are others still, those who are beginning to feel the time is coming where the Jedi should unite, despite the differences of dogma each individual may subscribe to as dictated by their personal belief or by force of circumstance. Once thing is certain, the Jedi are on the move.

Sample threads:
    Panic Now, Avoid the Rush
    When the Going Gets Tough
    In the Pursuit of Balance
    Brash Blackadder and the Seasick Kid
    Intersections of Light and Dark

BOUNTY HUNTERS!

These guys never give up. Darven - a human clone and former commando of the Grand Army of the Republic is rebuilding the Bounty Hunter Guild. He is paying visits to many respected, and greatly feared, Bounty Hunters - informing them of the Guilds re-establishment and inviting them into its muscle-rippling fold.
    Will the Black Sun and Black Nebula sit back and just let this happen? Can they stop it even if they tried? They say competition is good for business. I doubt the Target bounties may feel that way.

See Links!

Recalling the Guild: Ecks
    Recalling the Guild: Riko
    Recalling the Guild: Chir'daki
    Recalling the Build" Zephyr
    Recalling the Guild: Aurelias
    Recalling the Guild: Aree Ankarta

All the above is just a part of what is going on in our SWF Universe. I will bring you more news on some of the other factions, the Darksiders, the Assassin groups, the Independants...in the next "State of the Empire" edition

WHATS NEXT! SNEAK PEEK..

We Wanna Know! featuring LOKLORIEN s'ILANCY in the NEXT KO REPORT...posting soon!

Yours fashionably, Dakota Gue - SWF FrontPage News Correspondent
    Last edited by Dakota Gue; Mar 24th, 2009 at 07:46:02 PM.