Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frontpage News (or lack thereof)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Untouchable View Post

If anyone wants to volunteer as columnists, interviewers, reporters, war correspondants, or victims of said individuals, shoot me a PM and let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu View Post

Any action on this front? Doesn't appear that anything has changed on the frontpage (though I may be going blind in old age )
    Im pretty sure I'll have something to contribute for this soon. I been mulling some thoughts around

Quote Originally Posted by Dasquian Belargic View Post
    What Tear neglected to mention is that he put the good Captain in said bacta tank... Imperial sabotage, I tell you!

Can I quote you on that Mister Belargic?

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Given my current, ah, predicament.. I'm not sure I'd make a very credible source

The latest news post is great! Thanks to Dakota Gue for the update.

"A Jedi must remain focused. Mastery of the Force requires that all unnecessary activities be purged from daily life."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Silver-Tongued Devil

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Yes, she did a fantastic job. Big ups! ...homie.

Thanks, dudes!

Theres alot going on here to write about - it was a good suggestion to do something like this, Atreyu. When CU gets back in the saddle Im sure he'll have lots to add as well.

And - there's plenty of room for other volunteers *homie*
    Bring us some of your hard-hitting reporting style, non?

Hey, guys!

Sending this message from within Tear's evil fortress. Med-droids have repaired the spinal damage from his brutal assault; have escaped, and am on the run. Am currently hacking his security network in search of an escape route. Expected back in friendly space within the next few days.

Updates as communications access becomes available again. Force be with us all!

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Silver-Tongued Devil

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Ugh ... the droid was supposed to replace your spine with silly puddy. And quit it with the long distance calls! You have any idea how expensive it is to transmit from the outer rim? Roaming features and all...

This bills gonna kill me.

The droid succeeded, actually - it took some getting used to, but its actually got a variety of benefits. Falling over backwards is no longer a problem; my spine bounces me back to my feet!

Now, all I need to do is replace my top with rubber, and my bottom with springs...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12