Thread: Help needed.

Thomas Seagraves

Open Roleplay [X-Men] Help needed.

Hey guys I'm a new member of this site and I'm very excited about my first thread. But I need some help. I would like to get Thomas to Cullen's School but not in the normal way. Right now I have him walking through a park in Pittsburgh, and he's about to get jumped where a new ability will occur. When the robber touches him he will be knocked unconscious. Anyone up to helping me?

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I'm a doctor, not a Jedi, Jim! What you're asking for is impossible! Oh, wait, I am a Jedi.

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Kaman
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MiriyaCailis Steam ID: Gyndar
    You mean when the robber touches Thomas, the robber will pass out? lolz, just teasing. I read my facts on you.

I would be up for helping, but I really don't know what Anita would be doing in Pittsburgh.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Bite that apple, bitch!
    DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

The only character I have who could possibly be there is a bad guy who would try to murder you >_>; I have a student, but she wouldn't be that far off campus.

If you're interested in the bad-guy angle, send me a PM I guess.

Stern
    Don't neglect Stern's light jump. He'll be practicing so he can appear in the park by Power of the Plot and help Thomas get to a bus station and on his way to Cullen's.

The options are wide open.

Thomas Seagraves
    Thanks for the help guys/gals. I have another post ready. This is the one where I need someone to show up. I think, considering the circumstances, that Anita would be the best one to help Thomas. For some reason I don't think someone popping out of nowhere won't help.
    Last edited by Thomas Seagraves; Oct 5th, 2008 at 11:55:37 AM.

Boulder
    The Boulder will help! Other than being fun, badass, and conflicted, that's why I made Boulder. To have a badguy. And he's living in Pittsburgh for now. This will have to take place either WAY before my first post, or before Breaking the Boulder / after Moonlighting Hero Work.

Thomas Seagraves

X-Men

I think that would work well. Go ahead and post for the bolder to be in the area and then I'll post my next one.

Boulder
    Thomas, check your personal messages. =D