Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All That Glitters

Smitty

All That Glitters

[Continued from <a href="http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16841">here</a>]

Smitty whistled softly while he walked down the streets casually tossing and catching a small imperial credit. He'd slicked his hair back nice like and pulled out his fancy suit.

As he reached the outside of the unmarked club he double checked his package and then checked the package in his breast pocket. Stepping up to the door he rapped lightly a few times. A panel slid back and a pair of yellow slitted eyes peered at him.

"Ah... Good Evening." Smitty put on his most charming smile. "I have an appointment with Mr. O'Thange."
    Last edited by Smitty; Feb 24th, 2008 at 12:46:36 AM. Reason: added link - thread is complete

Denny O'Thange
    Denny sat a mid a small group of slave girls lap dancing and fawning over him. One of his tenticles reached up and fondled the nearest one.

"oh my lovely... lovely."

An aide came up and whispered something to Denny, he looked up, spotted Smitty and then motioned for him to approach.

Smitty
    "Dennnnny!" Smitty held out his hands as if greating an old friend. "Looking as sharp as ever!"

He did a shuffle groove slide to the in house music as up to the table and sat down. Turning his charm on to the ladies, "Hello girls."

Denny O'Thange
    Denny stretched his slug like neck out across the table towards Smitty. "You gotta lot of nerve contacting me after what you did."

Smitty
    "I warned you, but did you believe me? N - O. Nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo."

Smitty motioned for a drink and then in a high pitched voice started mocking Denny.

"Oh I've got the game rigged! There's no way I can lose! She's just a stupid broad."

Denny O'Thange
    Denny shot his longest tentacle out and wrapped it around Smitty's throat and began to squeeze the life out of the jerk.

Smitty
    Smitty grabbed on to the long yellow tentacle and tried to pull it off of his neck. His hands kept slipping off though. He forgot about the protective slime coating over Denny's skin.

Strands of clear slime flew about as his arms tried to fight off the grip.

*suck air*

"Iiiiiiiii'mmmm" raspy grottleing sounds managed to escape. His face started swelling and turning a bright shade of red.

*suck air*
    "sssssssssssssssssooooooooooorrrrrrr"

Denny O'Thange
    Denny pulled him closer, "Get this straight you scumbag. The only reason why you're sitting here right now is you promised me you'd make good on that blunder."

Smitty's face was turning a shade of purple. Denny loosened his grip, slightly.

Smitty
    Smitty nodded his head vigorously.

Sal'i R'shnor
    <i>Meanwhile, back on the docks</i>

Sal tried to not pick at the bandage at the side of his head and yanked another panel off of the PB-950. Above him several other members of Smitty's crew were methodically junking the freighter. Sal frowned and his tail shook with irritation. It had taken the better part of 3 years to turn the rusted out pile of trash into a work of art... and now he was destroying it.

He wished he had fangs.

SW-Fans.Net Poster
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Nzat
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nikita Satach Steam ID: Nzat
    <i><b>Inside Cloud 9</b></i>

Mu chewed on her lower lip and watched the ships landing and taking off from docks from the window in her office. <i> Damn...</i> She double checked the time. <i>Somethings wrong, he usually drops by and gloats about how great a deal he gave me and how he haggled a better price from the buyer by now.</i>

She heard Molly say good night to some of the girls, her shift over she was leaving for the night.

"Molly," Mu turned and called out to her as she passed by the office door. "Would you do me a small favor since you're on your way out? Shouldn't take long."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Erin
    Locking the doors to the Cloud 9, as the last of the buss staff and servers left for the night, Molly turned to Mu's voice. Sounded intriguing.. Mu didn't often send her off to fetch. Her internal sense of 'this might be something important' flared up, of course..

Nonchalantly, she began closing out the registers and running up the days profits for review. "Sure thing, Mu. Where's the fire?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Nzat
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nikita Satach Steam ID: Nzat
    "I know Smitty isn't one of your favorite customers to deal with..." <i>Man has more hands than a two armed human should,</i> "but he's overdue from checking in with me. According to the port docks databank, his ship docked several hours ago, but..."

Her voice trailed off and she clenched her jaw.

"Somethings gone wrong, he never avoids me unless... and well... he gives you grief every time he's in here because he likes you. Would you mind dropping by the docks and see if A) the lug is ok and B) see if you can sniff out what happened to my shipment?"

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Erin
    Molly plastered a smile on, but closed her eyes, praying for deliverance. "Sure, Mu.. No problem."

She punched in a few more orders to the datapad, then nodded satisfied. "All set. I'll let myself back in when I know something and come find you.."

Tossing a little wave, she headed out.

Strolling the docks, in beribboned heels, a short light blue dress, and several layers of beaded necklaces Molly looked every where, but didn't find Smitty. Despite her best efforts of strutting around trying to attract his attention, he didn't rise to the occaison. It was all in the desire of being done and getting out quickly with an answer for Mu, of course.

She found the next best thing though.. His counterpart Sal.

"Hello, Sal.. Spare a minute for a gal in need...?"

Sal'i R'shnor
    At the sound of Molly's voice Sal slid around to face her. His black eyes widened and his neck cape expanded then contracted.

"Molly?" he looked around confused. "Watssss can I do for you?"

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Erin
    "Everything ok..? I was looking for Smitty, but he's vanished." She looked around all dramatic like.

"You didn't let some thrice-jilted woman beat him to death, did you..?", she teased. Molly eyed what he had been working on curiously..

"What have you two been doing..?"

Sal'i R'shnor
    "WOMAN BEAT HIM!" Sal's tail shook and spoke as fast as he could slurring his words together, "He'sss gone crazsys! There we are, ssailing along nisely. Lots of good credits when wes find a dead ship and then looks whats he did to me!"

Sal pointed at his bandaged head. His usually unoticible Sluissese accent grew thicker the more agitated he became.

"Now hesss off, don't sssayss wheresss and yellsss at me to tear the beauty apart." He gestured towards the frieghter.

He sucked in air and his neck pulsed, it was the closest thing his species came to actual tears.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Erin
    Molly jumped back, slightly startled at the change that had come over Sal. One minute he was sealed up like an old can of mushrooms and the next he was spilling it like a baby. Molly of course, was the very image of consolation, she hurried forth and tucked an arm around Sal's shoulder. "Smitty hit you..? Awwww, that creep! After all you do for him? Someone needs to put that guy in his place, and I know just the gal to do it. Don't you worry your..", she glanced down and searched for the right word..

"..your little shaker off, I'll get him. But, Sal..", she leaned in close and locked her pretty blue eyes on him.

"What was on the ship...?" Whatever Smitty was busy washin' their hands of, it would determine greatly where she would have to start looking for him.. and what she would have to tell Mu, if she didnt find him...
    Last edited by Molly Black; Feb 17th, 2008 at 05:16:17 PM.

Sal'i R'shnor
    Sal looked into Molly's blue eyes and felt his calm start to return. <i>Ahh... she must be why Smitty spends his nights at Cloud 9.</i>

"I don't know," coiled up a little closer to her. "He didn't ssay and he hitss me, when I wake up we're back here, don't know where the ship is, don't know what it was just Smitty yelling at us to tear our boat apart. He mention somethingss about needing to finds just the right buyer."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Erin
    "A buyer, huh.. Is that so.." Molly's brain started working. Smitty was gone to ditch whatever it is they've found and left Sal to destroy the evidence. That translated to big merchandise, which also translated to big trouble for Smitty if he was caught. Why she should care she wasn't certain..

Smitty you bad, bad boy.. What are you up to?

"How long's he been gone?"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast