Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cave Raiders: The Epic Adventures of Wyl and Rhianna!

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Baby.. I may be blind but what I lack in sight I make up for in sensuality ;)

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Jenny
    Daria stood studying the scene for a moment, appraising the arrangement of the bones and the positioning of stone within them. It was true, she felt a palpable presence radiating from the fleck of violet. It appeared to her as having a faint aura, though the bones themselves also had a minute glow, some residual trace of the life they had once supported.

“What kind of feeling did it give you, Wyl?”

SW-Fans.Net Poster

DragonCon 09
    "Um, it was," Wyl frowned, struggling to formulate an answer, "It was... big. And it was like..."

The boy sighed loudly in frustration. The right words just weren't coming!

He stared at the crystal, into it's rich depths, and tried to recall his lessons with Daria, on finding one's center. Taking a deep breath the boy closed his eyes. A few moments passed before he spoke again.

"It felt like something was going to happen. Like it had something to tell us." Wyl looked at Rhianna. "You felt it too, didn't you?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Erin
    Rhianna nodded. "I did. I felt it as well.."

She tried to think back on the feelings that had run through her upon finding the crystal with Wyl. There had been trepidation, a cautios warning through her, but now that she looked back on it, she didn't think it was caused by the crystal itself.

"I was feeling overly cautious, worried about the cave roof falling in further. The sight of the dead Vor seemed a warning. It's very possible, though, that it was those very same feelings - already present - that gave me pause about the stone, and not the stone itself.."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123