Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Very Merry Christmas

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    I snug Fiona close, looking at her with adoration as I chide. "So, I guess that means I have one of the best teachers, eh?"

Kass could sense I was an Immortal so it wasn't like I was giving out State secrets or something.

Fiona Devlin
    :: The attention made Fiona want to bolt again, but Michele held her around the waist to keep her from escaping. Still, she managed to stretch towards the coffee table just close enough to snatch a cookie. It was the next best thing to hiding, and she didn't have to talk. She simply munched, her cheeks full of home made cookie goodness ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Ambiguous. Androgynous. Ambidextrous?
    “Fiona was a marvelous pupil. As for her skills as a teacher...”

Kassandra smiled, thinly. It was a shrewd smile.

“I shall have to put them to the test myself someday. Perhaps with a little friendly swordplay.”

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    All of the color drained outta my face. I could feel it. That tingle that happens before it starts getting chilly. Yeah, that was me right now.

"Uh ..." I scratch the back of my head and look away like a child that just got into trouble. I dunno. The way she looked at me was weird. Something was going on behind those eyes and for the first time, I kinda had an idea how Fi felt in front of her.

How the hell could I possibly hold my own against HER?! Older then Fiona. OLDER THE FIONA!!! Good god. I'd be totally screwed. "... Maybe someday when I'm a bit more ... experienced."

I've only got one head notched on my buckle. I'd be another in hers.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona went equally pale at the suggestion and managed to mouth a silent word at her mentor in a horrified pout ::

***please***

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Ambiguous. Androgynous. Ambidextrous?
    Kassandra brought a hand to her lips, stifling a chuckle of rather twisted delight. Her eyes danced between both young women.

“Oh Michele, you've come over all pale... you haven't anything to be afraid of, I promise.”

Her laughter faded and she sighed, in resolution and content. Silence held for a moment, then Kassandra clapped her hands down onto her knees.

“Well, it was delightful seeing both of you, but I must be off now. I still have so much to prepare for tomorrow!”
    Last edited by Kassandra; Mar 29th, 2008 at 12:54:02 PM.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    A let out an exasperated chuckle, glad that she was only kidding around. I think ... For some reason, my gut was telling me not to be too relaxed around her anymore.

Still, it was nice meeting her and my nerves returned to say farewell. "Sorry to see you have to go now." Lie. "But I'm sure that there's a lot to do tomorrow for the holiday!" Truth.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123