Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How to Skin a Sabbat Pack

Martin Le Roux
    Martin picked the laptop up for a moment, and pulled up a picture, obviously taken through a night-vision lens, but with the green desaturated out of it. The details were sharp and crisp, however. He set the laptop back down, facing Nara. A bald, slight man with a largish nose loomed on the screen.

"This is Cameron. He will be our target to capture. The rest of the pack is fair game." He explained to Brigid and Nara.

"If any of you need any firearms or similar equipment, let me know as soon as possible."

Fiona Devlin
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele Hawkins View Post
    "Fetch who?" I ask, wondering what other people Fiona could pull outta thin air. "You mean some more Garou at the Fanum?"

That would be my best guest.
    "The Sept is focused on protecting the Fanum and hunting the Spirals. I was thinking Rod could help us."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

What a fine looking bitch.
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    Nara stared at the image of Cameron and committed it to memory. Anyone else she came across would get mauled whether Martin liked it or not, but she'll make sure she stuck to the plan.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    "Ooooh! That's a great idea! They won't be expecting a Mage!"

Martin Le Roux
    "Rod's a mage?" Martin asked. He seemed a nice enough fellow, but Mages made Martin nervous. He didn't understand them well, and, honestly, the Tremere had not made an impression in their favor. However, he was Fiona's friend, and that weighed heavily in his favor.

"Fiona, you'll have to figure out what to do with him." Martin said. He had no idea.

Fiona Devlin
    "Aye." she replied. "That's fine. He'll come with me."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

"When's this going down?"

Martin Le Roux
    "When everyone is ready. I only need an hour." Martin looked to Fiona.

Fiona Devlin
    "Get the ball rolling then, I'll pick him up on the way."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Nara did the math in her head. A Garou, three Immortals, a Leech, and a Mage (who was quite unsure of himself from what she saw in the fight against the Black Spirals) ... Depending on the size of the pack, it might get really hairy.

"How big is this Sabbat group? Cuz if we're talking lots, we might get overwhelmed when they figure out what we're doing. Injuries would start piling up." She hesitated and looked at Brigid briefly. "I want everyone to come back from this."

The Garou looked at Martin and then away with a sneer, "mostly..." she muttered under her breath.

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid cracked her knuckles and gave Nara a confident wink ::

"Hey, the more the merrier."

:: The Immortal was getting twitchy, just standing around. She gave the air some playful punches ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    Brigid likes violence way too much. "I dunno," I look at Fiona who was more knowledgeable about this kinda stuff, "What'cha think?"

Fiona Devlin
    "There are only five. I'd say the odds are with us."

:: She went off to the study, to fetch her longbow ::

Martin Le Roux
    "I will need a ride, depending on what happens to the pickup."

"Michelle, if you could gather your things, and accompany me to my home, we could get moving." Martin was ready.

"I will call Fiona as soon as I am ready."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Oh ... ok ..." I didn't think we'd be going this fast. Kinda sucked. I get up and snurfle my Fiona and kiss her, but not like I'm not gonna see her again. Though, admittedly, I got those butterflies like I did before the fight in London.

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid tugged on Nara's arm ::

"Let's go, McKenna."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

"Glady." Her response was gruff, but that was because the Garou was glad to be rid of the Leech for a period of time. At least she could take out her aggressions later when her claws would rip through Sabbat flesh.

Martin Le Roux
    Michele dashed off to grab her sword. Martin nodded to Fiona, and left with Michele in tow.

They piled into Martin's R32 Skyline GT-R, although he had to remind Michele to get into the left side instead of the right, as it had been questionably imported from Japan. The straight six burbled and sounded like it was almost misfiring, but it was not. It was just the lumpier cam Martin had added. Despite the cam, the car was smooth. He waited the minute until everything in the engine was warm, and then gave it the stick. The turbos squealed and then screamed while the all-wheel drive system sorted the power out, shifting some to the front wheels as the backs broke loose. The car squatted from 30 and shot up to 70 in the span of a block and a half. A car seemed to appear in front of them. Martin could hear Michele gasp over the scream/roar of the engine. He feathered the throttle, letting the weight shift to the front, and passed them through the small gap in oncoming traffic.

The ride took two and a half minutes instead of 5. He idled the car down his block, and parked it in the garage.

"I have the truck parked in the back." Michele followed Martin through his house, only stopping to toss his jacket onto the couch. They went down to the basement, which looked more like a library. In the corner was a room with a heavy metal door and an electronic lock. Martin punched an 8 digit sequence into the keypad, and was rewareded with a satisfying thunk.

The lights flicked on. It was a an armory. The walls were coated with firearms, some of them historically important, like the Colt Peacemaker, the 1911, the Winchester lever operated rifle. One single long muzzle loading rifle was centered with some of the more modern rifles, like a M4 carbine and a M1 Garand. It was from the Napoelonic wars. Martin slid a drawer open.

"Would you like a vest?" Martin asked, holding up a thick kevlar vest with ceramic plates already inserted.

Michele took it from his hands. He put another one on.

He grabbed a shortened Mossberg Mariner shotgun and put his SiG P228 into a hip holster before putting it back on.

"Want anything?" Michelle shook her head. He grabbed a modernized tanto short sword attached to a bandolier of shotgun shells.

He closed the door after they stepped out and bounded back up he stairs, grabbing a zip down the middle black windbreaker from the coat rack.

Michele must have hid her surprise. The pickup truck was a 1985 F150 with a 4.9 liter six. It was clean inside, if a little worn, and had just 85,000 miles on it. It started right away.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I dunno, but maybe any of you can answer this question. Standing next to the Sundance Kid here and walking all armed to the teeth towards the truck, do you get the sensation you're watching a Bad Boys movie or something?

But then we get to the truck and I'm a bit shocked. But you know it does make sense. Why would Martin want one of his babies get shot up when you can use a piece of crap instead!

"I take it you've done this kinda stuff before eh?" I ask because I want a conversation to settle my nerves. I don't have this hardened battle prowess like everyone else does. Wait, wait! I'm better then Rod! Yay! Ok that's something ... something very small to be proud of but something!
    Last edited by Michele Hawkins; Jan 12th, 2008 at 11:54:00 AM.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona gave Michele a loving kiss before she departed with Martin. Reaching into the cabinet, she grabbed a quiver of arrows and walked out the door. Picking up Wolf along the way, she drove to Rod's to fetch him. That's when she felt the buzz. An immortal was nearby ::

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast