Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Skin a Sabbat Pack

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona nodded, licking her lips ::

"Are you up for it, Macushla?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    "Um," I reply timidly. "I guess so. I did all right in England right?"

Martin Le Roux
    Martin shrugged, but smiled.

"Regardless of England, I know you are more than proficient with a sword. I'd be ecstatic to have you at my side.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    My face was beaming. I was needed! "I'm glad I can help you out. Least I can do for everything you did for me when I first got into trouble with Balan."

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona slipped away to put some pants on. She walked back in and sat down ::

"Nara and Brigid will be here soon."

Martin Le Roux
    "Good. Although I expect introductions with Nara will be more than a little awkward." Martin was nervous about meeting a werewolf, even if she was on good terms with his friends.

He was doubly nervous about meeting her in such close quarters. Martin had a feeling Nara would not be the last werewolf he would meet.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Nice. Too bad it's not a party," I frown. This was a real downer. A meeting to talk about whacking bad Vamps. The joys of being part of the Chicago underworld. "Be alot more fun then the situation we got."

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid's arrival was heralded by the buzz, though Martin remained unaware until the door opened. Brigid stepped in with Nara in tow. Both clad in their favorite leathers ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

What a fine looking bitch.
    Nara took a glance at the group and wondered why it was serious in here. She leaned over at Brigid and calmly asked, "Did we kill the party?"

Martin Le Roux
    "No." Martin shook his head and smiled slightly.

"You must be Nara. I'm Martin." He offered the Garou an open hand.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Brigid warned her about Martin. He was a Vampire from the Toreador Clan. Death surrounded him and to her, he smelled like a cemetery.

The Garou reluctantly shook his hand and didn't like it one bit. She sensed the feeling was mutual. "Yeah."

Fiona Devlin
    "It's alright, Nara. I assure you he can be trusted. We just found the Sabbat Haven."

Martin Le Roux
    "One of them. I'm sure you realize that the Sabbat were deeply involved in the attack on the Fanum." Martin paused, realizing how very little the Garou liked Kindred. Her distaste was palpable. Martin wasn't disgusted, just afraid. The only reason Nara was not shredding him limb from limb was because Fiona was here.

He nodded at Fiona. "Fiona and I discovered who one of instrumental planners of the attack is, and who her underlings are. If we were just trying to kill them, Fiona and I would likely be doing it right now, and we would not all be here. We only need one underling, but we need him alive."

"We need your help, Nara."

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid gave Nara a comforting touch ::

"What's the plan?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

She grunted and leaned up against the furthest wall from the Vampire. They were putting a big hurt on them and that was worth the alliance.

Plus the bloodsucker was right. Nara might not have been around here when the Fanum was attacked, but it was her duty to make sure it never happened again.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "That's a good question." I look at Fiona and Martin. "So what is the plan?"

Martin Le Roux
    "It's very preliminary." Martin said before turning the laptop around to face Nara and Brigid. Cedric's copy of the blueprints, complete with notes, were on the screen. Brigid crouched down to take a look. The sewers had been closed off, of course.

"We'll close the South back alley off with a pickup truck holding the door shut. They'll likely be watching the street entrance most heavily, since that's where all the safety inspectors try and approach from." Martin's finger hovered over the North side of the building.

"Fiona will guard there, favoring the West side, where Michelle and I will breach. Nara, you and Brigid will breach to the from the East entrance. I will breach three seconds later to the West. Michelle will also cover the blocked South alley. If possible, I'd like Nara to maul someone other than the target, and fade back as quickly as possible. I want to minimize your exposure to maximize confusion."

Fiona Devlin
    "Alright. I think I can also manage some additional troops. I just need to fetch them."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Fetch who?" I ask, wondering what other people Fiona could pull outta thin air. "You mean some more Garou at the Fanum?"

That would be my best guest.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Mauling Sabbat sounded like music to hear ears. It was probably the only thing her and the leech would agree on.

"That aside, who's the target that I'm not allowed to touch."

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast