Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Familiar Faces

Jason Dreggs
    He wanted to smack his face at that point but it wouldn't help the mess he already created. He wished this car ride was over already, one chick in a bad mood and the other was high as a kite on something. He looked at Charlene's wide eyes and faked a smile.

"I don't know what I have done. All I know is it probably isn't a good thing."

Brigid Cassidy
    :: They arrived at the destination unhindered, police cars passing by them towards the place they had been ::

Charlene Briggs
    "You're being all secretive!" I lay my forehead against his and look at him very sternly cuz he was in trouble for keeping secrets! "Don't be!"

A feel the car stop and my head pokes back by Brigid's face. "So like. Um. We here? Wait ..."

My head is feeling funky. I kinda wanna hurl too. "... where's here and why we here?"

Jason Dreggs
    "I...."

Jason was about to say something when the car stopped and Charlene pulled away. He really wasn't keeping a secret as much as he was keeping the horror of what she had become from her. Then there was the fact that he had turned her with out permission. The reality of that situation was just setting in and Jason really didn't want to deal with it at the moment.

"This is my place Charlene."

Jason opened the door to the car and stepped out. He reached his hand in for Charlene's to help her out of the car.

"We are here to talk about what happened tonight."

Charlene face gave away the fact that she felt like hurling. Jason looked at her sternly then.

"You alright Charlene?"

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid took a step back as she got out of the car, smirking at the inevitable. Maybe the night wasn't a total loss ::

Charlene Briggs
    I lean over the car and swallow, praying that nothing nasty comes up. Odd thing is, I got the shivers like I'm gonna hurl, but I don't feel any sweat. I always sweat when I feel like this. Weird. Must be getting some freakish cold...

The wave of nausea passes and I look around kinda in a daze. I still feeling like crap and wonder what the frell that holy man did to me. I still feel drugged.

"Yeah, talking about tonight isa good thing.... Yeah." I shake my head to loosen some cobwebs but I swear I'm still seeing the world through some frelled up ocular vision.

Jason Dreggs
    Jason put an arm around Charlene and led her away from the car. Brigid followed as the three walked towards the backside of the apartment building and down some concrete steps. Jason kept a hold of Charlene as the reached the bottom where there was solid steel door and what looked like a intercom system with allot of numbers on it. With his free hand Jason punched in a seven-digit code then an automated voice spoke.

Voice: "Please voice verify."

"Jason Mcgraves Jr."

Voice: "Voice Verified, Welcome home Jason Mcgraves Jr."

The door opened with a buzzing sound. Jason still holding onto Charlene opened the door fully and stepped into dark Hallway. Jason turned to Brigid as she stepped in the door and it shut behind her.

"Welcome to the Vault."

The lights then came on and it showed that there was a large apartment that seemed to take up the whole basement. Their wasn't any windows to be seen but it looked like there might have been at one time.

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid looked around the place ::

"Paranoid much?"

Jason Dreggs
    He walked to the living room with Charlene and sat her down on the couch. So she could relax and recuperate from tonight’s events.

"Paranoid, I wouldn't say that. The Security system was only installed a few months back. You know after the Bar burnt down, since I believe the fire was meant for me."

He wasn't a paranoid man but for his own safety a few people suggested he get a few things installed. This had been his hide out for the last few months and only a few people with in the anarchs knew where it was.

"I have another apartment besides this one. This one is more like a safe house then anything else or a back up. A safe house built to near perfection with money that belongs to man I despise. Anyway we have allot to talk about how about we do it over a drink?"

Jason walked into the kitchen then.

"Don't worry I do have other beverages besides blood here. Unless your kind drinks blood? What are you again?"

Brigid Cassidy
    :: Brigid pointed to a can of cola ::

"I"m Immortal." she stated non-chalantly as she opened her drink and took a gulp.

Jason Dreggs
    "Immortal? Some mortals would consider me immortal if they knew what I am. By all standard if I stay out of the sun, avoid getting my head removed and a few other minor things I could live forever."

He wasn't sure what she was getting at. Was she immortal in the vampire sense or was just plain immortal like that guy from that vampire movie underworld. That would be odd finding out immortals really did exist.

"You’re telling me you can live forever with out any worries like the sun and you don't have drink that red crap in my fridge? I think I wound up on the wrong side of this Immortality thing."

Brigid Cassidy
    "No, I'm not a vamp, but neither is Mason. He's like me."

:: She took another gulp of cola ::

Jason Dreggs
    "So the guy who got a shock is like you? So that means this probably won't be last you see of him?"

Jason was still a bit confused about this whole immortal thing. He was also a bit Jealous seeing as she didn't carry the curse of vampires. He certainly was filling a bit inadequate.

"This guy like you he wanted to kill you, what did you do to make him angry? Also how did Charlene get caught up in the mess?"

Brigid Cassidy
    "It's a long story."

:: She glanced at Charlene ::

"I was on patrol, and next thing I know, she runs into me. She was running like hell from something, and it wasn't Mason either."

Jason Dreggs
    "So Mason is the perma fried guy that's still wondering the streets?"

Jason was bit worried though as he heard that Charlene was running from something when she happened upon Brigid. He wondered what she could have been running from. Just then Jason pulled out his cell phone and flipped it open. He had a lot of missed calls.

"So yeah we really need to figure out what the hell is going on here. Cause the only thing I can think of is that there is some game being played that has just started. Oddly it involves Charlene and you?"

Charlene Briggs
    "I saw some guy get beheaded," I say with chattering teeth. Why the hell is it fricking cold all of a sudden? "Some black dude ..."

Brigid Cassidy
    "Beheaded???!!!"

:: Brigid turned her full attention on Charlene ::

"What guy???!!!"

Jason Dreggs
    Jason said the same thing Brigg did at the same exact time.

"Beheaded? Who, where, what the hell!"

Jason face twisted into confusion as he stared at Charlene waiting for some kind of an answer as to what she had seen.

Charlene Briggs
    "T-t-t-the black g-g-g-guy's name w-w-was Sal. B-b-bastard still owes me a tip." Ok teeth. Stop it already. Hard ta talk ya know? "T-t-the guy he whacked w-w-was a dude na-na-named Petersen. B-b-but then his twin ah-ah-appeared outta n-n-nowhere."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345