AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie

Photos Picture Request, again...

SHOW YOURSELVES!

Or show a picture of someone else.

I'll start off - a cell phone picture of a not-so-sober me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

oh what a tangled web I weave

Itala Marzullo
    Why make a new thread?

Big threads are nice.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Doctor Jesus Terrible
    aka. The Bottomless Pit

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    Whooo, the first one is at my graduation with my bestest pals. The three of us could destroy the world in two seconds flat.

Too good for the camera (Ignore the one on the right, he always looks like an idiot in photos)

And lastly, the future of the world.

Unfortunately all of the picture at the actual ceremony turned out extremely blurred.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Tradition.

Its the SW-Fans way. We don't like to, or want to, strain our server with big threads.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Doctor Jesus Terrible
    aka. The Bottomless Pit

Yeah, what LD said.
    My kitty........his name is Whisky.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OMG OMG Whisky is adooooorable!

And those graduation pictures are great - looking very sharp there Karl.

Itala Marzullo
    Wow, very cute cat.

I didn't know thread size was anymore of an issue than the threads being scattered around.

But anyway, I digress, here's my latest pic of me molesting my fat cat. Taken just a minute ago.

Parsideon Denix
    Placeholder for better pictures later maybe

When not shielding my face from the Great Satan and other infidels, the shemagh makes for a cozy tablecloth too!
    Last edited by Parsideon Denix; Jun 15th, 2007 at 12:09:24 AM.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

you dork

SW-Fans.Net Poster

DragonCon 09
    I love da kitty!

Me at a recent beach/bachlorette/housewarming party outside the new condo; the girl on the left is my best galpal Scarlett, and the girl on the right is... erm, I'm not sure actually, a neighbor that wandered over I think. ^.^;

Jaime Tomahawk
    ^^ She's really pretty

And cause I aint, here's some cats.

This is Ginger. He's an Australian Myst. Appears to be really dumb but is actually just has one of the best laid back attitudes of all catdom. And likes playing Fly Kitty.

This is Razor. He's highly intelligent, fast, likes heat and gravity has no idea whom he is.

Stig. Gotten somehow bigger. For a sense of proportion, Razor's picture was taken on the ledge behind Stig. I think Stig may actually be too big now, except how do you shrink a cat? I know I keep saying this, but pictures just dont his sheer size justice. Big cat or small panther?

Some facts about the Australian Feral, which is what Stig is :-

Australian Folklore holds that some feral cats in Australia have grown so large as to cause inexperienced observers to claim sightings of other species such as Puma etc. This folklore is however being shown to be more fact then fiction, with the recent shooting of an enormous Feline in the Gippsland area of Victoria, subsequent DNA test showed the feline to be Felis Catus[3]. Subsequent news stories of large Feral Cats being sighted is almost monthly in Australia and the evidence is very good to suggest a breading population of these enormous Felines in the south-eastern states of Victoria and New South Wales[4].

http://scienceblogs.com/tetrapodzool..._cats.php#more

http://alliancemotorsport.org/galler...1/IMG_0182.jpg

Almost life sized.
    Last edited by Jaime Tomahawk; Jun 15th, 2007 at 07:44:33 AM.

Javier Spencer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaime Tomahawk View Post
    [Big picture of cat named Razor]

This is Razor. He's highly intelligent, fast, likes heat and gravity has no idea whom he is.
    The description makes me think of Razor from the SWAT Kats.

Itala Marzullo
    Well, the evidence appears to be pretty conclusive, have they recognized it as a new species yet? Or are they just overgrown kitties?

Hartus Kenobi
    Cool pics everyone. I'm always a bit paranoid about posting pictures or too much info about myself online, but I'll try to make the effort soon to share some tidbits.

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine
    I have the sneaking suspicion that tonight is going to yield some drunk pictures

SW-Fans.Net Poster

chicka chicka chicka chicka chicka chicka chicka chicka chicka chicka chicka chicka

Quote Originally Posted by Hartus Kenobi View Post
    Cool pics everyone. I'm always a bit paranoid about posting pictures or too much info about myself online, but I'll try to make the effort soon to share some tidbits.
    I've been sharing far too much information for years, posting pictures, and even met quite a few internet people and it hasn't killed me yet. Though I can't say it's the safest thing to do and I don't really recommend it. You never know.. Charley seems like he might be a serial killer.

I made this a while ago because I'm awesome and sushi is awesome too. It was really good.

Hartus Kenobi
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    I made this a while ago because I'm awesome and sushi is awesome too. It was really good.
    Hey, that does look good. What's in it?

SW-Fans.Net Admin

Good but Damaged Goods

DragonCon 09
    Hey the next time you guys have a get together let me know! I just need few weeks advance notice and I'll head over. Just feed me and I'll bring the beer

Jaime Tomahawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Itala Marzullo View Post
    Well, the evidence appears to be pretty conclusive, have they recognized it as a new species yet? Or are they just overgrown kitties?
    Would you believe the problem is that some bioligists refuse to believe that there's some sort of large feline lurking in SE Australia, despite evidence? They say it's impossible and thence the sightings, the shot animals and video recordings don't exist or are fakes.

Scientists truly are stupid about their beliefs somedays. Some things in this world are patently obvious but unless the proof is exactly what they want, it's not true. To me, it's extremely obvious an Australian big cat exists and nit just because Stig is himself oversized. And I know exactly why the biologists wont catch one - the local forests are huge and very hard to get into, let alone properly explore. There is 1,000,000 hectares of forests right next door to me that humans basically have never explored that are perfect for cats to hide and live in. 20 years ago they found a stand of trees in Wolloemi that have existed since the prehistoric times and they are pretty sure no human has ever before been in that valley before or even since.

There's probably hundreds of big ferals and no one's ever going to find them except by accident. But just because you cant see them, doesnt mean they dont exist - the moron scientists should get a dose of reality, get outside and accept there's a new apex predator in Australia and it's a starlingly huge moggy. Maybe they should be working out how what appears to be normal domesticated cats could get so big so fast.

And oddly enough, a big feral would be a good thing - they wont hunt local birds or small marsupials, they would go after other ferals like dogs and rabbits / goats. Ferals liek goats and dogs are problems and a apex predator that lives off them would be an excellent population control in places humans cant get to.

Itala Marzullo
    That reminds me of big foot, do you know how much unexplored forrest there is between Washington state and Canada? Big apes could easily hide there and within the massive cave networks, but scientists don't take the matter at hand seriously enough to investigate.

We should get together sometime and go find them ourselves with video cameras, I'll buy me that three thousand dollar Halo suit.

Or we could go in and kidnap a litter and sell them for lots of money!

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast