Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: At the Loft

Fiona Devlin

Closed Roleplay [WoD] At the Loft

:: Fiona finished locking of the shop and stepped out of the elevator with a box of books. She set them down and flopped down on the floor as she looked up at Michele ::

"I need a drink." she murmured. "Is there any ginger beer left?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    I was laying on the couch studying when Fiona entered the room. I really didn't take too much notice of her until she moaned all tired like and cute. So I peek behind my Psychology book and blink. "Um ... I dunno. You could always check."

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona blinked with a slight sneer ::

"ohhh ..." she trailed off, as she crawled, then scampered to the fridge. "... thank you very much."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    "Wow," I snort, "Over dramatic just a tad there, luv?"

Yeah, I'm a brat. I even had an English accent and everything

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona opened her mouth, but lacked a comeback. She wrapped her lips around the bottle instead, taking a long swig of the gingery drink ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Uh, oh. No comeback?

I close my book and wander into the kitchen. "Okay ..." I flip a chair around and sit right next to her, looking down with one eye closed in scrutiny. "... Why are you all messed up?"

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona smiled, and straddled Michele's lap in the chair. Belly against belly she replied ::

"I knew that would get your nose out of the book. It's called psychology. What have you been reading?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Gah! I shoulda known it was a trap!

"You, bitch." I kiss her with a grin and pull away. "You obviously know what I was studying with a smart alec response like that."

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona licked her lips from the kiss, but fought back the urge to persist as she sucked another drink from the bottle. She set it on the tabletop with a soft look in her eyes ::

"What would you like us to do about dinner?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I look at her curiously. "Is this a trick question?"

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona gave her a lazy look ::

"No. Let's have curry."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Damn. And ... "Eh? You're determined to feed me that until I like it."

I've tried it, put condimental crap on it to mask the ick and even fluffed it with other things like veggies. Nothing saves curry from tasting nasty cept not eating it.

Fiona Devlin
    "Alright, you choose."

:: She stood up and stretched in front of Michele, her belly piercing catching on the button of her jeans. She gave a squeak of alarm and sat back down in her girlfriend's lap, rubbing her belly tenderly ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    My adoration turned to worry.

"Ack!" I sit her back down in my lap quickly. "Careful you."

Nothing happened. Thankfully. I could only imagine how bad that coulda hurt. "How about something seafoody?"

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona caught Michele's hand and nibbled at her fingertips with affection ::

"Aye. I've invited Arabella. She knows all the best places."
    Last edited by Fiona Devlin; Apr 19th, 2007 at 09:07:14 AM.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    My eyes lit up, and not just because of nummy nibbles. "That would be awesome! We haven't had a chance to talk since the broody dinner date."

That was fun. Byron, as charming as he was, ended up having a verbal spar with Fiona for most of the evening due to whatever the hell was going on in London. I'm still confused!

Fiona Devlin
    :: The hint of a pout was quickly replaced by a smile ::

"I figure we can make a good last day of it."

:: Fiona stroked with the nape of Michele's neck in a way that made her tingle ::

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Erin
    It wasn't much later that Arabella arrived, two long stemmed roses in hand, one for each of her dinner dates. She was going to miss Fiona terribly. She always did, when her immortal friend returned to her Chicago home. It was worse this time, as she was taking the ray of sunshine that was Michele with her. She knew she would see them again, and soon.. Time was something they had in supply.

She rang the bell and waited.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona held Michele's face in her hands, and just started to kiss her deeply as the doorbell rang. She hopped up and started preening ::

"Get that for me, luv. I'll be right there."

:: Before Michele could protest, Fiona had scurried to the bathroom ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I shake my head and laugh as she runs off. Fiona loves leaving me on the spot to do her bidding but not before I can say, "As you wish," with a silly bow in the chair.

So I get to the door and open it up with a big smile when I see her. "Arabella!" I give her a big hug since I'm happy to see her. I just have a feeling that this night out with us girls is gonna be fun!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast