Thread: Mutants, Unite!!! [EDIT]

Hybrid View

Saladin
    So... I think what happened was I was waiting on other people to post, and other people were waiting on me, and, anyway--

I think I'd like to get this going again, if we still have other interested parties. If there are, I can put up a post to get Tron into position and the rest of us on the move toward Neutron's cell. Then the Gammas and/or X-Men can move in, and we can have a nice, big brawl amid barrels of nuclear waste. While we duke it out, Void can probably slip down where they're holding Neutron and, with Tron's remote assistance, spring him out without receiving a lethal blast of radiation. Then we can make our escape before the heavy cavalry arrives.

I'd appreciate any suggestions for how we could move things along better. This is the first time I've been so heavily involved in a more epic-style thread, so I'm not sure how things usually proceed. But I'm hopeful this will be the first of many big plots for our X-Men setting.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Doctor Jesus Terrible
    aka. The Bottomless Pit

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    Arsenal here and I'm still up for it. To avoid too much cluter, maybe we can square of into our own fights. My character is a loner as is, maybe you can send him get something done and he stumlbes into one or more of the X-men/gammas.