Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: Quay’na’s Rescue Part III (Escape From Edonaaris)

Jace Keller
    "Trust me, our brother seeks no revenge on you." I told him. "I think, things will turn around for this family once we are out of here though. A lot of hurt has taken place and for him not to turn his back on either of us for what has happened, shows that there is much more to our brother than either of us see. Our Dodya played us both against him and it was so unfair."

Argos Ewan
    "I think your absolutely right Jace." I put my hand onto his shoulder and smiled. "Let's get to this. The sooner we get started the sooner we can get out of here."

Quay Rakai-Ewan
    "That sounds like an excellent idea, Captain." I said as Aramis and I stepped out of the bridge. "Aramis says the generator room is in good condition and most of the wiring is back in place and I have a crew working on the hangar, at which we are going to be heading there to fix wiring there shortly." I finished.

Argos Ewan
    "That sounds good," I said as I walked over to the com-console.

I pressed the ship com switch and placed on a head set. "This is the Captain speaking. All crews to the briefing room immediately. All crews to the briefing room."

I turned and looked at my wife, Aramis, and Jace. "We're going to have to organize the crew to get those fuel cells. We're also going to have to set up a moving guarding perimeter while looking for them. There is a spider like creature out there and we've got to prepare the crew for this if we're going to get these cells back."

Jace Keller
    "Good call, bro." I looked at Aramis. "How are the communications looking?"

"Almost done with it and then we have to see how the aerial is, but its underwater at the moment." He answered. "And possibly in the mud."

"Well, if we can see where that monster is outside perhaps two of us can get to work on it." I suggested.

He shrugged. "I'm up for it."

"I'll call Gideon, he can be the eyes in the back of our head." I told him as I looked at Argos. "How does that sound? We could get communications up tonight if we're lucky."

Argos Ewan
    I nodded as I walked over to Quay'Na and rested my arm on a nearby console overhead next to her. "That sounds good Jace, but instead of doing that why don't we just forget about the aerial and scavenge one from one of the wrecked fighters. The communications systems on any one of those is just as good as the one on board the Eclipse. We can simply splice it into the com-systems on the ship and it should work just fine once the signal is boosted a little. It might even boost the Eclipse‘s com-systems and help it to reach out better. Gideon is going to have enough to do with the ship‘s external repairs as it is already.”
    Last edited by Argos Ewan; Nov 22nd, 2006 at 05:11:08 AM.

Afwa Dohren
    I heard the Captain's orders over the ship com-system and headed toward the briefing room.

I was glad that something was about to happen. I was so sick of sitting around or working on the ship's wire ducts. Maybe now we could see some real action. Food fighting didn't come close enough for me.

I walked into the briefing room as other crewmembers did as well. I took up a seat knowing it wouldn't be long until the Captain would come and fill us in on what was needed now.

Avalon Aquilo
    As I sat by Celeste I heard the Captian's order but knew there wasn't any way I could go to the briefing. I hoped Argos would excusse me from not being there for him and Quay'Na.

Ma-thrus
    The Captain made an announcement and I saw everyone leaving the galley for the meeting. I looked up at Tiny and smiled at him. "The One is summoning everyone. Ma-thrus must go. Must follow crew to briefing so I know where to go. Ma-thrius see long shanks again soon. You find bugs, I go."

I turned and quickly followed the crew.

Jace Keller
    As I followed Aramis and Quay'Na who were trailing behind my brother, I strode up quickly to the boy. "I hear I have a new nephew." I gave him a wink as he smiled.

"I think, we're going to make a great team." I told him as we entered the briefing room and took our seats.

Tony Maxwell
    I watched Quay'Na leave and then I left right after her, returning to the medical wing and my bed there. With nothing more to fiddle with I laid down and tried to sleep, if only such a thing was possible.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213