Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NFL Pick'em Week 7

Chargers force a KC punt. They've got the ball at their 21 with 1:48 to go.

"Dad, you killed the zombie Flanders!" "He was a zombie?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster
    Summer Box Office Contest 2008 - Winner!
    Try the root stew, you will. Taste good, it does.
    DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

O-M-G. Holy Jesus Batman Christ! 61 yard field goal! You gotta be freakin kidding me.

Quote Originally Posted by Park Kraken View Post
    wow. like 35 secs left, Eagles scored TD and extra point, putting them ahead, 21-20. 4 secs left, Bryant scores a 61-yard FG for a Bucs win, 23-21.
    OMG, I had no idea they'd lost the lead! Wow, but it's probably too late for the Bucs to save their season. They may have found their next QB though. I don't think Simms will be back next year.

Rivers just hit Parker for a big first down, they've got the ball at their 41.

SW-Fans.Net Poster
    DragonCon 09

I reiterate: Before that, he had not even made a FG beyond 28 yards. Then he goes and make a 62 yarder. It would have gone in at 64 yards too. That got to be a record.

Big completion by Batch gets the Steelers to the 16. If he hadn't of underthrown it a bit it might have been a TD. Steelers down by 7, TD TO WARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SW-Fans.Net Poster
    DragonCon 09

This game got more twists and turns than a season of Lost and Falcon Crest combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Yoghurt View Post
    I reiterate: Before that, he had not even made a FG beyond 28 yards. Then he goes and make a 62 yarder. It would have gone in at 64 yards too. That got to be a record.
    The record is 63, held by Dempsey and Elam.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

You display superior taste in footwear. In an unrelated matter, I would like to mate with you.
    AKA
    Andrew
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedieb View Post
    Big completion by Batch gets the Steelers to the 16. If he hadn't of underthrown it a bit it might have been a TD. Steelers down by 7, TD TO WARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why, oh WHY, ye network contract gods, did CBS choose to waste their single-game coverage on the Browns and Broncos instead of the Steelers?????

Come on, guys, you can hold on for a little longer!

wow, the Chargers were forced to punt and now the Chiefs are driving for a game winning FG. There's 11 ticks on the clock and Marty may have found another way to lose a winnable game. Here comes the FG attempt....

Quote Originally Posted by Tannis V'larr View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why, oh WHY, ye network contract gods, did CBS choose to waste their single-game coverage on the Browns and Broncos instead of the Steelers?????
    Those of us with NFL Sunday Ticket laugh at your misery!!!!!!!! :evil

Just kidding, you're missing an incredible game. Tough break.

SW-Fans.Net Poster
    DragonCon 09

The record is 63, held by Dempsey and Elam.
    Wow, that was close.

And whats even more comedy gold, the announcer said "all you have to do is sit back and watch him miss it." Right before the kick.

OMG, the Chiefs make the kick but they had a false start so now the kick is going to be a 53 yarder. Wow, what a finish. Here comes the second attempt.... he nailed it again! Way to go Marty. It's not really your fault, but you'll get the blame anyway.

SW-Fans.Net Poster
    DragonCon 09

Whats up with all these long FG's in the last second of the game? Damn, tough luck for me about the Chiefs game.

Actually, reviewing the 62 yarder, it seems like Bryant could have been another 5-10 yards back and still nailed it. Incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Yoghurt View Post
    Whats up with all these long FG's in the last second of the game? Damn, tough luck for me about the Chiefs game.

Actually, reviewing the 62 yarder, it seems like Bryant could have been another 5-10 yards back and still nailed it. Incredible.
    The Falcons just had a 56 game winner taken off the board when the Steelers called a TO just before the kick. Holy crap, what a day for game winning FG's. This is unbelievable. Here comes attempt #2.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

You display superior taste in footwear. In an unrelated matter, I would like to mate with you.
    AKA
    Andrew
    Bogus running-into-the-kicker call. Mike Koenen takes acting lessons from Joe Nedney, I see.

Morton Anderson tries it this time, and it's short! The 46-year-old kicker doesn't have the leg!

He misses the kick but the Steelers roughed the kicker!!!!! You've got to be kidding me!!!!!!! Running into the kicker, here comes attempt #3, this time from 51. BTW, it was the punter attempting the kick because Anderson's 46 year old legs can't possibly reach that distance. Cowher call another TO, the third attempt is coming and Anderson is coming on the field! Can he even reach the endzone from here!

He was short by a couple of yards. I can't believe they brought Anderson out for that kick. Ball outside the 40, around 30 seconds to get the ball in FG without TO's.

SW-Fans.Net Poster
    DragonCon 09

LOL, this game is hilarious.

The Steelers got the completion they needed to try a 50 yarder but they blew it with a false start and 10 second run off. Here comes overtime.

SW-Fans.Net Poster
    DragonCon 09

While drama unfolds, here is another bizarre event of the day. 414 yards passing for Harrington, on 62 attempts.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast