Thread: Mark Forum Read

Solani Naleen

Mark Forum Read

Is it just me, or do the forums not have the 'Mark Forum Read' button anymore because I can't for the life of me find it. If it is there, could someone please direct me to it.

I can find the 'Mark Fourms Read' button on the main page though.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    On the navigation bar (which reads User CP, Register, FAQ) and so on, if you click Quick Links you should see Mark Forums Read second from the top You can access that link from any page that you're viewing.

Alternately, if you're on the main forum index, the link is just above the What's Going On? (aka Who's Online) area.

Solani Naleen
    Thank-you, but that link marks All the Forums Read. Sorry to be such a pain, but I'm wanting the button that will only mark individual forums read.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Ah, sorry I misunderstood I'll blame that on being up too late. In each forum, just below the page number listings, there are two menus - Forum Tools and Search this Forum. Forum Tools has the link you are looking for - 'Mark This Forum Read'.

Solani Naleen
    Thank-you Dasq. And it's understandable that you misunderstood. Again, thanx

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Not a problem. Happy to help

Double clicking on the "new post" indicator by the forum name will also mark a forum read. It does not mark sub-forums, however.